Thread: How does time work at Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How does time work at Ginza?

Hey guys, I'm usually a RnT goer but recently had some interest to FS shops. I've looked in to the threads and found Ginza has some cute girls available. (I'm thinking of J Ayumi or J sena or T nyla).
    I saw the prices and coming from a RnT punter they seem very high even for a 30 minutes session. I thought 30 mins would be a bit short too enjoy the FS so thinking of booking 45 mins instead. What I usually do while intermission is that I usually cum pretty fast while bj or hj and I'll help the girl to get horny and we would go into sex. And that would last me about 10-15 minutes. If I book a 45 minutes session do girls let me shoot twice? Or should I try them at 1 hr sessions! Just wondering how it works and all, thank you before hand if anyone replies thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Prices are cheap. Interstate we pay double that for old Chinese boiler 50yo+

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Time stops at Ginza. Once you are in a room with one of the girls time stops and everything outside ceases to exist.

The only thing that doesn’t stop is the money leaking from your wallet

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    45 minutes is 1 shot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Time stops at Ginza. Once you are in a room with one of the girls time stops and everything outside ceases to exist.

Really... It feels like it went backwards for me. As in, I went back 2 hours, as if the I hadn't earned the money from the last 2 hours of work that I just did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately if you pick poorly don't worry about time it will be you' the one working haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the chemistry you have with the girl. If it is bad chemistry, time will go very slow, but if you are having a blast, vibing well and genuinely enjoying every minute of it, an hour will feel like 15 minutes

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    1 hour minimum if you want to shoot twice. Also all this calculation on time really takes the fun out of punting. If all you're thinking is how to maximise time to ensure 2 shots in 1 hour or 45 minutes then you're not really enjoying the moment. For me I go in there and see if I vibe with the girl. Enjoy our time and if two shots happen then it happens. If not then if I get at least 1 shot out in 1 hour, I'm happy so long as the foreplay and sex are good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    1 hour minimum if you want to shoot twice. Also all this calculation on time really takes the fun out of punting. If all you're thinking is how to maximise time to ensure 2 shots in 1 hour or 45 minutes then you're not really enjoying the moment. For me I go in there and see if I vibe with the girl. Enjoy our time and if two shots happen then it happens. If not then if I get at least 1 shot out in 1 hour, I'm happy so long as the foreplay and sex are good.
    Exactly, couldn't agree more

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    My previous regular, yes I am mourning my decision to detox from her, used to insist that I got 2 shots in one hour. Sometimes I walked out of there limping but happy. As we developed our chemistry so to speak and the sessions got longer, sometimes I got 3 shots but only because she knows what to do in terms of relaxation time, stimulating again and off to the action. For the 3rd shot, I think it was a matter of pride for her, she would edge me for a long period of time until she knew that it was almost hurting and she would let me explode. Never watch the clock, enjoy your time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paepa123 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm usually a RnT goer but recently had some interest to FS shops. I've looked in to the threads and found Ginza has some cute girls available. (I'm thinking of J Ayumi or J sena or T nyla).
    I saw the prices and coming from a RnT punter they seem very high even for a 30 minutes session. I thought 30 mins would be a bit short too enjoy the FS so thinking of booking 45 mins instead. What I usually do while intermission is that I usually cum pretty fast while bj or hj and I'll help the girl to get horny and we would go into sex. And that would last me about 10-15 minutes. If I book a 45 minutes session do girls let me shoot twice? Or should I try them at 1 hr sessions! Just wondering how it works and all, thank you before hand if anyone replies thanks!
    You get what you pay for bro if your that worried about $$ go to a cheaper shop . Ditch the tight arse attitude news flash you get better service with longer bookings . If you're watching the clock and worried about value for money you are never going to have fun loose the playsheet and go with the flow

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    You get what you pay for bro if your that worried about $$ go to a cheaper shop . Ditch the tight arse attitude news flash you get better service with longer bookings . If you're watching the clock and worried about value for money you are never going to have fun loose the playsheet and go with the flow
    Agree. One thing WLs hate the most are tight arses. If it's too expensive then go somewhere cheaper. One hour isn't even a long time to be honest. Kinda flies by for me now a days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

Well said. Shit, that reminds me of when I used to gamble too.