Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Condom used by ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

Condom used by ML

I went to a massage shop recently. Things went down to Part 3. Quite surprised me that ML took out a condom without package from a small case. I just want to ask bros here is it common that ML unpack all her condoms before work and put them all together in a case. Is there any special reason for it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, i have them always come out of a packet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    No, i have them always come out of a packet
    shit…. hopefully I didn’t run into some cheap ML who washes and reuses condom

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most used by Thai ml are cheap and unbranded. Bad quality.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    That's scary to think about. Whatever you do never use one offered by a ML without seeing the package.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Always bring your own in case

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    Sorry to say this bro, that's probably what happened. No condom ever gets sold without its packaging, and no ML would potentially waste a condom by "pre-opening" the packaging before part 3 had been confirmed. There's a slight chance that MAYBE the previous punter had cold feet just before the act and after she'd taken out the condom, but how likely is that to happen?

Better go get tested bro. Wearing a used condom is much worse than going BB. And next time bring your own!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry to say this bro, that's probably what happened. No condom ever gets sold without its packaging, and no ML would potentially waste a condom by "pre-opening" the packaging before part 3 had been confirmed. There's a slight chance that MAYBE the previous punter had cold feet just before the act and after she'd taken out the condom, but how likely is that to happen?

Better go get tested bro. Wearing a used condom is much worse than going BB. And next time bring your own!
    yep I will go to get tested… but I can’t help to think ML willing to use used condom… anyway shit happens

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's scary to think about. Whatever you do never use one offered by a ML without seeing the package.
    yep Guess I was just been stupid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Most used by Thai ml are cheap and unbranded. Bad quality.
    hopefully this is the case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hold up, how do you recycle the condom? Like its been stretched out and no longer form fitting right? I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.

Unless the previous user was less longer and girthier than the next user? So much wtf to unpack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for this post. I've never considered such a thing. Will be mindful of this and keep a watchful eye as this is a deal breaker (hard to resist in the moment but will have to be disciplined with personal health).

How was part 3 anyway Fox? What was the damage $ and how did it lead to the opportunity?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Thanks for this post. I've never considered such a thing. Will be mindful of this and keep a watchful eye as this is a deal breaker (hard to resist in the moment but will have to be disciplined with personal health).

How was part 3 anyway Fox? What was the damage $ and how did it lead to the opportunity?
    Many MLs are offering FS and carrying condoms in their bags. Not uncommon these days. It was a challenge for most guys to get FS from ML precovid but that's gone out of the window now. No need to search when the MLs are making the offers themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many MLs are offering FS and carrying condoms in their bags. Not uncommon these days. It was a challenge for most guys to get FS from ML precovid but that's gone out of the window now. No need to search when the MLs are making the offers themselves.
    Sounds good. But I was concerned about the ML pulling out the condom without the packaging or recycling the condom part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry cuteguy, just realised you were referring to the part 3 reference. Good to know 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.
    You are so close to unlocking superior condom feel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    hold up, how do you recycle the condom? Like its been stretched out and no longer form fitting right? I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.

Unless the previous user was less longer and girthier than the next user? So much wtf to unpack.
    by looking at it, it seemed like a new one - meant not like used one been roll back or something like that. ML took it out from a small case, said she doesn’t want to be find out. Somehow remove package helps? Anyway, just wondering if anyone here come cross same situation before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post

about $100, ML brought it up quite naturally. But I would less concerned if condom came with a package

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would she be able to put on a used condom ?

reroll first ?

I once saw a girl had a small plastic container for her new condoms, which she had already taken from the packaging ? Why ? basically to leave less mess which could identify her as breaking the shop rule which was no sex !
    It seems that small bits of the packaging was ending up on the floor and was detected by the boss. In this case I said well I wont accept that condom as its been open to the air and its lubricant would have dried out making it uncomfortable and liable to break. the girl then agreed to a bbbj instead of a cbj.

Made no difference, she was lousy at it anyway

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    MLs hands are very slippery and full of oil and lube. Sometimes the punters hands are too.
    It is very hard to tear open a condom packet with hands covered in oil and lube.
    By the time they finally get the packet open the punter might lose his stiffy.
    So this ML has planned ahead and taken them out of the packet beforehand so she is ready to go.
    Very professional and thoughtful of her to plan ahead.
    Simple and innocent explanation.
    But then again maybe she wants to get pregnant and keeps a special stash of condoms with a pin hole in them for when a big handsome stud of a customer walks in who would have some good quality DNA for her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast