Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Condom used by ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    I went to a massage shop recently. Things went down to Part 3. Quite surprised me that ML took out a condom without package from a small case. I just want to ask bros here is it common that ML unpack all her condoms before work and put them all together in a case. Is there any special reason for it?
    Definitely sounds like she is reusing them, with inflation and rising costs she is trying to keep running costs down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ever thought the condom could of been expired, thats why its out of the packet,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the brightside, it is a condom and not clingwrap which could be a lot worse

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think she offer him cbj nd the guy can't get a hard on so she give him bbbj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    How would she be able to put on a used condom ?

reroll first ?

I once saw a girl had a small plastic container for her new condoms, which she had already taken from the packaging ? Why ? basically to leave less mess which could identify her as breaking the shop rule which was no sex !
    It seems that small bits of the packaging was ending up on the floor and was detected by the boss. In this case I said well I wont accept that condom as its been open to the air and its lubricant would have dried out making it uncomfortable and liable to break. the girl then agreed to a bbbj instead of a cbj.

Made no difference, she was lousy at it anyway
    bro I wish I am as disciplined as you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    MLs hands are very slippery and full of oil and lube. Sometimes the punters hands are too.
    It is very hard to tear open a condom packet with hands covered in oil and lube.
    By the time they finally get the packet open the punter might lose his stiffy.
    So this ML has planned ahead and taken them out of the packet beforehand so she is ready to go.
    Very professional and thoughtful of her to plan ahead.
    Simple and innocent explanation.
    But then again maybe she wants to get pregnant and keeps a special stash of condoms with a pin hole in them for when a big handsome stud of a customer walks in who would have some good quality DNA for her
    I like the first explanation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    MLs hands are very slippery and full of oil and lube. Sometimes the punters hands are too.
    It is very hard to tear open a condom packet with hands covered in oil and lube.
    By the time they finally get the packet open the punter might lose his stiffy.
    So this ML has planned ahead and taken them out of the packet beforehand so she is ready to go.
    Very professional and thoughtful of her to plan ahead.
    Simple and innocent explanation.
    But then again maybe she wants to get pregnant and keeps a special stash of condoms with a pin hole in them for when a big handsome stud of a customer walks in who would have some good quality DNA for her
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Good point, but I think they use a lot condoms and hardly get them expired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    How many times do guys check ML's condoms and the expiry date? Very rare indeed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    I went to a massage shop recently. Things went down to Part 3. Quite surprised me that ML took out a condom without package from a small case. I just want to ask bros here is it common that ML unpack all her condoms before work and put them all together in a case. Is there any special reason for it?
    If you buy the rubber in bulk as some MLs do they don't come with packs.

They come in a plastic box labeled as No Frills, Un-lubed and Non-flavour Protectives.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    All the MLs I've progressed that far with, have had packaged condoms in their purse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fake and recycled rubbers have been around for some time.
    Perhaps this ML got a bulk online deal that was too good to pass up.

Anyway, no matter how strong the rubber is, it doesn't protect a punter from heartbreak.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1163528.shtml

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-v...-idUKKCN26F286

https://www.securingindustry.com/cos.../#.YtfBORZ_XDs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember a shop at campsie a while back, the ML took one out of a fresh produce bag, like the ones you put your fruit and veg in at Woolies. There was a heap in there, all still rolled as they come out of a pack. Maybe shop buys in bulk and cheaper to buy without individual packaging. Like biscuits 😀. I told the ML I’d realised that I didn’t have enough cash on me that day and passed on the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All of the M/L that i have seen either opened one up in front of me or i had to take my own.Just about all of the M/L condoms were those light coloured ones. When i took my own i had to take it with me when i left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh the cling wrap bj !!

That cling wrap has probably been used on many guys before hand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
    So maybe They taking them out of the packet before going to the shop
    Less evidence left behind of full service been performed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    All the MLs I've progressed that far with, have had packaged condoms in their purse.
    The same as us I have condom in my wallet as lucky charm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    oh the cling wrap bj !!

That cling wrap has probably been used on many guys before hand
    Clingwrap first appeared in the shops in early 1970's, by 1975 parents were being advised not to wrap school lunches in it as is was being used as a condom substitute.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Rodman;2447013]Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
    Less evidence left behind of full service been performed[/QUOTE
    Got to say, it makes sense

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
    Less evidence left behind of full service been performed
    I've had a few MLs wrap up the condom in a tissue after a session, and ask me to dispose of it outside. Perhaps the boss checked the waste bins, or they didn't want any evidence for a council inspector

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Clingwrap first appeared in the shops in early 1970's, by 1975 parents were being advised not to wrap school lunches in it as is was being used as a condom substitute.
    Who was using condoms in in the early 70's and 1975???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast