Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Condom used by ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A girl at Yu Ting Campsie had a sandwich bag full of unwrapped condoms. Lucky I bring my own.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First ever fuck was with cling wrap. Ahh the memories.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    First ever fuck was with cling wrap. Ahh the memories.
    Shit now I want to try it if just for the novelty of it! So many questions bro... How the F do you wrap it to ensure full coverage of the outlet??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its actually quite easy and surprisingly strong. I'm going back to the 80's but the girl wrapped my cock in cling wrap whilst we were at school and slid me in. haha, I have not thought about this in years, thinking about it now it's crazy but ingenious at the same time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Its actually quite easy and surprisingly strong. I'm going back to the 80's but the girl wrapped my cock in cling wrap whilst we were at school and slid me in. haha, I have not thought about this in years, thinking about it now it's crazy but ingenious at the same time.
    All I could think of is being at that age with all that raging hormones, and then having to deal with the cling wrap before getting the action on. Those must've been some shaky hands putting it on and defo some really hot action for sure! Ahh the joys of youth hey?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Shit now I want to try it if just for the novelty of it! So many questions bro... How the F do you wrap it to ensure full coverage of the outlet??
    That's what I thought too. Had a few MLs offer the cling wrap and it was a definite no thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember one girl in Senior years at High School had develop the use of cling wrap using it more like a femidom (Female condom), the feel was fine, but the guy was left with a mess compared to using a real condom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123