Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you visit a shop that doesn't post photos?

Banned
    They don't bother me , I only see one girl now from the same shop who really looks after me in the shop and at home..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Checked 200Stanmore massage updated new photos
    Beautiful place and girls too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    The good old days of midas and angeltown.

The difference between then and now was ALL the available girls were sent in to meet you, nowdays they only send in 1 or 2 girls that haven't been busy. And only when you threaten to walk out other girls suddenly become available.

Apart from 14burwood and chill I generally visit places that don't have photos (or you know the photos are at least 10 years old). The budget shops where more often than not I have a great time with a good looking milf.
    Hahahaha totally agree, love it when they said wait wait, someone just cancelled 😂
    Or just wait 5 minutes the next shift girls are just touching up haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my experience, photos can be misleading. Have booked girls based on nothing but hot photos and gotten something completely different. Still photo is better than nothing provided its taken inside the shop else fake, only believe shop descriptions if its a trusted shop. Far better to trust line up and brothers reviews here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234