Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you visit a shop that doesn't post photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'll start it off. It's a big NO for me. Show me the girls and then I'll show my money. Simple!
    Agree girls photos preferable better than non
    Definitely some good quality shops provided photos taken in the shops
    Will not waste my time to visit any shops that no photos

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No and yes.
    Most of the time, no I want some idea of who I'm booking and why. Of course there are those spur of the moment decisions where you roll the dice and try your luck, but if I'm making a booking I want some idea exactly what it is I am booking.
    And agree that fake, or heavily edited photos are seriously annoying. Qudos to the shops and girl that post legit photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have only been on this forum for 6 months after many years punting overseas and I have found the recommendations here are much more useful than any photos could be. Some punters' reports are consistently helpful, others, especially if they are a bit dogmatic I tend to pass on. Perhaps the most useful information is identifying the reliable mamasans. On that basis I have found myself becoming a regular at 2 Pope Street North Ryde.

But having said that, a friendly face and a smile from a 6 or 7 attracts me far more than an indifferent/icy 9.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes - there's a reason it's called punting and besides AR's are a much better indicator of how a booking may turn out. If you aren't impressed with the ladies leave and head to another shop. Publishing fake photos is worse than no photo at all, turning up to a shop to see a lady that has been represented as a slim, leggy, busty vixen on their website, but in reality turns out to be mutton dressed as lamb is more than a little disappointing.

One of my favourite WL's has a real photo or 2 published on one of the shops she works at websites and she has a fake photo published on another shop's site where she works also. The real photos are much better and have been shot so that you cannot see her face or any other identifying feature, but still sexy as hell. The fake photo has obviously been photoshopped, most punters will realise that it's a fake if it was me looking at it that would put me off booking her over the phone, different story in a lineup of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s kind of surprising how easy it is to get photos of ladies after you’ve risked visiting them sight unseen. Even after a first (admittedly far too long) visit I’ve managed to get a couple selfie together to remember the occasion. Not every lady of course.

I remember when a lady I was seeing occasionally in Marrickville revealed she’d worked a few years ago in a shop in Surry Hills where her best friend was still a lady I also saw occasionally over there. The brief naked video call that followed was a laugh - the the customer over in Surry Hills was a good sport! If that was anybody here - pm me!

Banned
    A ML I met told me she worked in Wynyard Blossom Massage.

There was no photo of the girls in their web site. The shop doesn't seem to have anything on Wechat too.

According to her there are 9 girls working there any day. It doesn't sound like a small joint.

May be they are trying very hard to be low key?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A ML I met told me she worked in Wynyard Blossom Massage.

There was no photo of the girls in their web site. The shop doesn't seem to have anything on Wechat too.

According to her there are 9 girls working there any day. It doesn't sound like a small joint.

May be they are trying very hard to be low key?
    Maybe the girls are on tourist visas and therefore not allowed to work in Australia.

Banned
    Maybe the girls are on tourist visas and therefore not allowed to work in Australia.
    Technically which shop doesn't have illegal students working here.

Thanks to the well-heeled punters. They've paid the MLs well enough for them to hire someone to do their homework and to employ a lawyers for another round of illegal extension so that the punters could enjoy their delicious bodies for another term.

Indirectly we are condoning such practice and party to such operation. It's time we should stop it and enroll ourselves to bible study groups and cleanse ourselves of such sins and guilt and become a holy man again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photos or no photos is ok for me if I wanna scout a new place.

For first time id go during quiet times like 2-4 pm and ask to use the toilet and sometimes ul be walkin past girls waiting their turn etc.

This was the case at Wynyard Blossom. I went to see Sunny and saw all the other girls chilling near the toilets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Photos or no photos is ok for me if I wanna scout a new place.

For first time id go during quiet times like 2-4 pm and ask to use the toilet and sometimes ul be walkin past girls waiting their turn etc.

This was the case at Wynyard Blossom. I went to see Sunny and saw all the other girls chilling near the toilets.
    Same here photos don’t always tell the the truth.
    Best to punt in person

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s run low key, the girls rotate from the affiliated shops top ryde,130 , empress and 18

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by formula44 View Post
    Fake photos is worse than no photos. Just set wrong expectation.
    Of course fake photos and no photos at all have the same effect in that they don't assist punters when choosing a girl. Some punters here don't care if there are no photos because they are regulars of some shops or rely on what other punters state in their ARs. That's their choice if they want to approach punting that way. However, this sends the wrong message to dodgy or rude mamasans/bosses to further mislead punters.

When shops provide photos of girls taken inside the shop then it surely gives the punter a good idea of what the girl may be even if the face is covered. This is what is preferred. However, we all know shops do not wish to do this for many reasons.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Of course fake photos and no photos at all have the same effect in that they don't assist punters when choosing a girl. Some punters here don't care if there are no photos because they are regulars of some shops or rely on what other punters state in their ARs. That's their choice if they want to approach punting that way. However, this sends the wrong message to dodgy or rude mamasans/bosses to further mislead punters.

When shops provide photos of girls taken inside the shop then it surely gives the punter a good idea of what the girl may be even if the face is covered. This is what is preferred. However, we all know shops do not wish to do this for many reasons.
    Honestly no idea what you're trying to get at, bro. From your OP to this last post on the thread. What's your end game here? You want us to boycott shops that don't post photos of girls? Is that it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I have a few times! The outcomes are varied but when you win, you win 🥇

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Honestly no idea what you're trying to get at, bro. From your OP to this last post on the thread. What's your end game here? You want us to boycott shops that don't post photos of girls? Is that it?
    I have a place that I like to regularly visit. No photos, no nothing anywhere but I wouldn't stop going because it's amazing. Although would be nice to see a roster every once in a while. Having said that sometime P1 isn't up to scratch but P2 is always good to great.

Banned
    No Photos…?
    Then I insist on a line up
    It’s the way it was before the internet
    Simpler and honest

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No photos is fine. Just walk in and see if there' a girl you like. If not, leave and go to another shop or come back next day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hell yeh. Many the time you rock up and told only one lady available
    Most times we take her. Maybe 1 out of 10 we walk.
    Never booked yet. I’m just not that organised

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly would more likely go to a store that had real photos of 6s than fake photos/no photos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    when I started punting there were no photos, only classified ads.
    Very true but the world has moved on with digital technology and phones that take photos. Many people are obsessed with taking selfies or photos and loading them onto social media sites. Bosses and mamasans all have the latest phones with cameras. Why is it so difficult for some to take a photo of the girl in the shop and just cover their face? If the girl doesn't want to do for privacy reasons, then that's OK. Just say girl is camera shy or for privacy reasons.

My point is if you have a business and want good exposure it's best to show via photos what's on offer. We don't live in the old days where we had to rely on classified ads with no photos. Shops or bosses were able to get away in those days by not showing their girls but not anymore now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast