Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you visit a shop that doesn't post photos?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From what I’ve gathered the majority of places use generic pics of hands massaging then a couple of girls in skimpy outfits (most of them being fake). You’ve just got to brave it out and if you don’t like what you see/hear you can always leave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe for a massage shop but not fs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_brownn View Post
    From what I’ve gathered the majority of places use generic pics of hands massaging then a couple of girls in skimpy outfits (most of them being fake). You’ve just got to brave it out and if you don’t like what you see/hear you can always leave
    Many places use WeChat to post photos of their girls. It’s obvious which places use real photos (typically taken in the shop) and which ones use fake photos. The price for 1 hour, and services, for shops with real photos and shops with no photos are the same. The shops with real photos are lifting the bar, and other places will have to catch up.

There’s a thread on WeChat IDs, and if anyone’s stuck, PM me. I’m collecting WeChat IDs like I’m a Pokémon trainer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have in the past but nowadays i check out their website beforehand to get a general idea of the place, not that the profile pics are always reliable anyway, but still.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Maybe for a massage shop but not fs
    Agree with this one. It depends on the service being offered, how much you are paying and your expectations really. Also if you want to really take a punt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Many places use WeChat to post photos of their girls. It’s obvious which places use real photos (typically taken in the shop) and which ones use fake photos. The price for 1 hour, and services, for shops with real photos and shops with no photos are the same. The shops with real photos are lifting the bar, and other places will have to catch up.

There’s a thread on WeChat IDs, and if anyone’s stuck, PM me. I’m collecting WeChat IDs like I’m a Pokémon trainer.
    I’ve never thought about using WeChat for ML’s but it makes so much sense

Banned
    Most of the photos used are stolen from Tik Tok
    No photos..?… line up please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the point of the photos are fake?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't visit shops that use fake photos so shops without photos is out of the question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    What’s the point of the photos are fake?
    To trick us into visiting the shop and then when there you're reluctant to go elsewhere and just take what's on offer. Don't be fooled guys. This is why shops that take photos of girls inside the shop are preferred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    To trick us into visiting the shop and then when there you're reluctant to go elsewhere and just take what's on offer. Don't be fooled guys. This is why shops that take photos of girls inside the shop are preferred.
    Agreed at least showing their body. Love those shops taking girls photos from shops environments

I go on wild dealers choice every now and then. Remember it’s your choice to leave if you aren’t keen on the women. No one is holding a gun at you or holding you hostage. I’ve walked out of places where I thought the women were heavily on the gear and got yelled at on the way out lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    I go on wild dealers choice every now and then. Remember it’s your choice to leave if you aren’t keen on the women. No one is holding a gun at you or holding you hostage. I’ve walked out of places where I thought the women were heavily on the gear and got yelled at on the way out lol
    Just walk. I did this in Epping a few weeks ago. There are number of shops there, and I went to each one, asked to see the girl(s) and walked out of each since they weren’t what I was looking for. In the end I found a shop with an ML I hadn’t seen for years who had been a kind of regular before. We clicked, and I had a great time.

The worst case is that you have to go home disappointed with a pocket (still) full of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Just walk. I did this in Epping a few weeks ago. There are number of shops there, and I went to each one, asked to see the girl(s) and walked out of each since they weren’t what I was looking for. In the end I found a shop with an ML I hadn’t seen for years who had been a kind of regular before. We clicked, and I had a great time.

The worst case is that you have to go home disappointed with a pocket (still) full of cash.
    Actually you bring up a good point. There’s been a number of shops I’ve called up and asked if I can see the girls and pick and choose. Every time I’ve called and said this, I walk in and let them know of the phone conversation and 10/10 I’ll get some retiree leading me to a room, only to follow me in and close the door immediately and start telling me the prices and it’s like as if they use a language barrier as a defence mechanism to keep me in the room when I say I want to see the other girls

For those wondering - yes, I’ve given in a few times. But I’ve steamed out of a lot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    Actually you bring up a good point. There’s been a number of shops I’ve called up and asked if I can see the girls and pick and choose. Every time I’ve called and said this, I walk in and let them know of the phone conversation and 10/10 I’ll get some retiree leading me to a room, only to follow me in and close the door immediately and start telling me the prices and it’s like as if they use a language barrier as a defence mechanism to keep me in the room when I say I want to see the other girls

For those wondering - yes, I’ve given in a few times. But I’ve steamed out of a lot
    Haha...the good old language barrier. Can't understand English but able to count the dollar notes well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never looked at photos and much prefer to meet the talent. However, I notice from this thread that I have followed recommendations from Bros that are keen on photos; so thanks for the scouting work gentlemen. Recommendations were particularly useful when I first returned from OS, but now I have settled on just a few regular shops, the mamasans are used to the fact that I like to meet the ML before paying the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even real photos are sometimes different to the real thing. Its a punt, so go see the line up.
    Back when Midas, angeltown, masstiage 8 and other shops that were popular long time ago, had no photos. The available girls will just walk and introduce themselves and you would pick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The good old days of midas and angeltown.

The difference between then and now was ALL the available girls were sent in to meet you, nowdays they only send in 1 or 2 girls that haven't been busy. And only when you threaten to walk out other girls suddenly become available.

Apart from 14burwood and chill I generally visit places that don't have photos (or you know the photos are at least 10 years old). The budget shops where more often than not I have a great time with a good looking milf.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There appears to be a trend with shops turning their back on posting photos of their girls. The question I pose to punters is the following:

Would you visit a shop that doesn't post photos of girls? Yes or no. You can also provide your comments.
    Yes.................

Banned
    Never buy on photos mate. Most of them are filtered, doctored, enhanced in some way.

That's the whole point of reviews. To get honest feedback. Be watchful of the guys who are always positive and never give negative feedback. No one is that lucky all of the time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast