Thread: J SAYUKI - 18yo, TALL, SLIM, LEGGY, and BUSTY ... and a really good BBBJ and fuck too ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J SAYUKI - 18yo, TALL, SLIM, LEGGY, and BUSTY ... and a really good BBBJ and fuck too ...

Saw the new Japanese girl at Ginza 310 tonight.
    Only 18yo, straight off the plane – freshest sushi in Sydney.
    Her name is Sayuki.

LOOKS and BODY
    Sayuki is only 18yo. She said she was born in 2003 and turns 19 in October.
    She is a top class girl in the looks and body department.
    Model class body. Tall and leggy, slim waist and hips, nice tight tummy.
    And she also packs an impressive set of C-cup natural boobs and a perfect round firm bum.
    Nice pretty face too.
    Not the usual cute innocent Japanese girl next door look, but more of a sultry, slutty type look.
    And those sexy eyes. OMG!
    The website pics are definitely Sayuki. I recognise the hair, pendant, and lingerie, but they are heavily filtered and not much use.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Sayuki is only 18yo but she is quite mature sexually and emotionally for her age.
    Probably has some experience in Japan but brand new just off the plane to Sydney.
    She does have a sultry seductive slutty look, but she is a total sweety underneath.
    Very sweet GFE girl but a little bit badass too.

DFK and DATY
    Sayuki is a really sensual kisser.
    I like girls that slowly build up, starting with lip kisses, then LFK and then DFK as she got more confident trusting and horny.
    Beautiful shaved pussy with a nice Mound of Venus.
    She loves DATY and was very responsive with very authentic wriggles, and squirms, and sighs, and moans, and plenty of juice.

BBBJ
    Sayuki is from the "no hands" school of BBBJ.
    Very minimal use of hands but a master technician with her mouth.
    She could easily have got me over the line just with her mouth alone, but in Round 1 I had other plans, and in Round 2 Sayuki had other plans.

FUCKING
    Sayuki was plenty wet but she is a tight girl so she applied a bit of lube on my cock just to make sure we had a nice smooth entry.
    Wow! Her pussy feels so good.
    She is a dynamic fuck in multiple positions and gives as good as she gets.
    And I especially liked the passionate DFK while fucking.
    Overall a really good fuck

ROUND 2
    Well Sayuki had just arrived from a 12 hour flight from Japan and I figured she was a bit tired and jetlagged and so I gave her the option of just chilling out the last 15 minutes.
    But, no, none of that, she saw I was getting hard again and straight onto me with the BBBJ.
    I thought she was going to finish me off with her excellent BBBJ, but to my surprise she was keen for another fuck, and so fuck we did.

OVERALL
    Sayuki is a top class girl.
    Only 18yo which already makes her special.
    I actually believe she is 18yo, but even if she isn’t she would be 20yo at the absolute most. She is young.
    Model class body. Legs, bum, hips, waist, tummy, boobs – all top class.
    Pretty face. Those sexy eyes.
    Warm, GFE personality.
    Good BBBJ skills and a really dynamic fuck.
    She’s got it all. She is a top class girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review buddy. Makes me want to jump in the car now and go straight there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds great

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    Great review buddy. Makes me want to jump in the car now and go straight there!
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    She sounds great
    Thanks guys. Sayuki is wonderful - a top quality girl. I think you will like her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had Sayuki on a bad day today. Booked an hr. She was not more responsive than a paraplegic starfish. Left in 30mins - she was to tired to massage. Perhaps best book after she’s had a days rest

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodo View Post
    I had Sayuki on a bad day today. Booked an hr. She was not more responsive than a paraplegic starfish. Left in 30mins - she was to tired to massage. Perhaps best book after she’s had a days rest
    had the same experience yesterday. no much foreplay, went straight to round 1. declined massage after asking. left 15 mins earlier.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had similar experience, looked like she was half asleep when entering her room, took shower by myself, hardly exchanged a word between ourselves. Less then a minute bbj, I did my thing, took shower and left, didn't want to stay anymore, even I booked for an hour. What a waste of money, for 330/hr I expect better. Ginza let me down again..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm a huge fan of tall J girls so had to pay Sayuki visit. Interesting there is such varied experience between rooter and others. I found her to be really good, well I caught her at the beginning of her shift and she was full of energy. Made her cum multiple times with DATY then the first works started, non stop DFK so made me just wanted to stay in mish to keep DFKing, pussy was so tight but super wet. Definitely one of my top 10 punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thing about rooter’s review is it only applies to him. Maybe cause he’s Ginza VVIP, no matter what we do we won’t get the same service as him. So these days I just ignore his reviews and look for the replies on his forum and decide for myself.