Thread: Underrated Esstablishments

Junior Member(有D料到)

Underrated Esstablishments

Every area in sydney has a predominant shop that all punters head to. Surry hills? Ginza!, Marrickville? No5! but alot of people sleep on smaller shops and go for something more mainstream and these are definatley good and well known shops for a reason.

But im more interested in knowing which shops go get neglected by punters just because they dont have the youngest girls, the newest Ipads to choose girls from or the fanciest appearnce from the outside.

Im interested in knowing which shops you think more people should sample but perhaps dont because of the mainstream establisments

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Every area in sydney has a predominant shop that all punters head to. Surry hills? Ginza!, Marrickville? No5! but alot of people sleep on smaller shops and go for something more mainstream and these are definatley good and well known shops for a reason.

But im more interested in knowing which shops go get neglected by punters just because they dont have the youngest girls, the newest Ipads to choose girls from or the fanciest appearnce from the outside.

Im interested in knowing which shops you think more people should sample but perhaps dont because of the mainstream establisments
    I am in the North Shore and have gone to a couple of shops. Roseville Rose had a couple of good Milfs a while ago. I was having regular doubles, always picked one for the looks and the other for the PSE. One time I had the good looking one sitting on my face while the other one was sucking my soul off. Good combination. DFK and DATY the pretty one and get fucked by the PSE one. Roseville Rose has gone down over the past few weeks though. I haven't been there probably for a couple of months now.

When I was in the Hornsby area I used to try hornsby142 but they got busted for drugs. They reopened. They always have a combination of milfs and some young ones. Really hit and miss. I have had some good experiences with them. The girl that actually got busted used to give me a fucking good BBBJ and she was skinny with perky tits. Well she is gone now.

Are these 2 shops underrated? Perhaps they are more hit and miss

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is very interesting, because most industrial areas have an adult service centre with a different rotation of girls, so really it comes down to is the place clean, and are the girls that work there are to your liking,
    as everyone has a difference of opinion,
    for my self i personally like milfs that are 30-40 age bracket, because of my age and taste in women,
    but hate dirty looking Gilfs who are cheap and nasty and full of STDs like places bellevue 12 and Yokos which there have been some horror stories about on the old Parlour Pages site

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I am in the North Shore and have gone to a couple of shops. Roseville Rose had a couple of good Milfs a while ago. I was having regular doubles, always picked one for the looks and the other for the PSE. One time I had the good looking one sitting on my face while the other one was sucking my soul off. Good combination. DFK and DATY the pretty one and get fucked by the PSE one. Roseville Rose has gone down over the past few weeks though. I haven't been there probably for a couple of months now.

When I was in the Hornsby area I used to try hornsby142 but they got busted for drugs. They reopened. They always have a combination of milfs and some young ones. Really hit and miss. I have had some good experiences with them. The girl that actually got busted used to give me a fucking good BBBJ and she was skinny with perky tits. Well she is gone now.

Are these 2 shops underrated? Perhaps they are more hit and miss
    142 is such a filthy place, they need a cleaner and someone to change the sheets, such a massive turn off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    142 is such a filthy place, they need a cleaner and someone to change the sheets, such a massive turn off
    Some establishments make enough money and allow their owners or mamasans to purchase expensive cars e.g. Porsche for themselves to drive but are not willing to spend some money on cleaning or have a cleaner come over to clean their filthy premises. That's very disappointing.

Punters should not support filthy establishments given the potential of picking up some nasties if they visit such premises. Dirty bed sheets or pillows can have bacteria, germs or even bed bugs.

Can councils send their inspectors to check shops and issue warnings or penalties in the same way they do to restaurants, food sellers or cafes?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some establishments make enough money and allow their owners or mamasans to purchase expensive cars e.g. Porsche for themselves to drive but are not willing to spend some money on cleaning or have a cleaner come over to clean their filthy premises. That's very disappointing.

Punters should not support filthy establishments given the potential of picking up some nasties if they visit such premises. Dirty bed sheets or pillows can have bacteria, germs or even bed bugs.

Can councils send their inspectors to check shops and issue warnings or penalties in the same way they do to restaurants, food sellers or cafes?
    Interesting question, as part of their licence is there a minimum standard of hygiene that needs to be maintained?

A quick search turned this up.
    https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/reso...remises-in-nsw

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's excellent - thanks Asiafever. If only all shops actually followed this stuff. It's kinda straight-forward and easy. Wonder how many girls are told they have rights... especially when diamond service is apparently becoming the norm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Interesting question, as part of their licence is there a minimum standard of hygiene that needs to be maintained?

A quick search turned this up.
    https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/reso...remises-in-nsw
    Do you think shops owners or managers running brothels are familiar with the safe work guidelines? Probably not. For example, smoking or taking drugs on premises is not permitted. Is this enforced by all shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can we even talk about that?

Do you think shops owners or managers running brothels are familiar with the safe work guidelines? Probably not. For example, smoking or taking drugs on premises is not permitted. Is this enforced by all shops?
    Can we have an open discussion about that? It would mean potentially talking about illegal activities in shops.

I’ve been lurking here a long time, and have thought about starting a thread called “The Sleazy Tweaker’s Guide to Sydney’s Budget Asian Brothels”. Or maybe a bunch of individual reviews that could later be complied into a handy guide like that.

But it mostly seems that members here are about obtaining quality safe sexual services with young and attractive women for no more than hour at a time.

Is telling people the three simple steps to save money when needing a 24 -hour long drug-fuelled bareback orgy with a bunch of Asian Milfs and a pony in Marrickville for example? Cause that day certainly bent a lot of OH@S Rules.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post

Take a walk in the Vice Capital of Australia: Burwood. Along the whole stretch of Burwood Road there are so many massage parlours. And you'll find more parlours in every side road bisecting it.

Take your time to explore it and you'll find many gems.

Someone should do a video of it and post it in youtube.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Seriously? I need to aim a bit higher…

I have not been in a shop within spitting distance of the Sydney CBD or in Marrickville/Sydenham where taking drugs on premises and having BBFS was not only condoned but encouraged by the management. In the case of BBFS, actually enforced by management as a no-extra-charge service to be provided by all ladies. You’ve only got to wink at the night manager at one 24 hour shop for him to sell you a point of ice and some Kamagra jelly and then put you in a room with one of several ladies expert in turning that small regretful indulgence into a 12 hour BB bender.

Also, there are several volunteer sex worker organisations that regularly drop into these Asian shops and ensure the ladies know all of their work rights, including OH&S.

But some smart ladies prey on customers worried that they are being exploited - even though they know all their rights and have a lot of support if they chooses to exercise them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Take a walk in the Vice Capital of Australia: Burwood. Along the whole stretch of Burwood Road there are so many massage parlours. And you'll find more parlours in every side road bisecting it.

Take your time to explore it and you'll find many gems.

Someone should do a video of it and post it in youtube.
    How many did you count?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bellevue12 has no rear entrance but you can get to the garage and the rear lane from the ground floor room at back of number 10. One night I stayed way over time with a lady there when we both accidentally fell asleep. When we woke up she tried to hit me for 4 more hours - which I declined to give though I offered to pay the room fee to keep the boss happy.

She accepted that but snuck me out via the garage where I discovered the boss owns a very very nice late model BMW.

Banned
    Croydon Palace
    Pennys 77
    Both good value .. but under the radar

Banned
    Chatswood 350
    Also good… also under the radar

Banned
    How many did you count?
    I don't count them.

I'm only interested in the Chinese restaurants along Burwood Road. A different restaurant for each meal.

Massage parlours are kind of boring. The girls offer the same things again and again.

Sichuan spicy foods, Malaysian curry, Vietnamese beef noodles, Thai foods etc. are so much different and mouth-watering from the bland paid sex routinely served up with no excitement, romance or warmth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I don't count them.

I'm only interested in the Chinese restaurants along Burwood Road. A different restaurant for each meal.

Massage parlours are kind of boring. The girls offer the same things again and again.

Sichuan spicy foods, Malaysian curry, Vietnamese beef noodles, Thai foods etc. are so much different and mouth-watering from the bland paid sex routinely served up with no excitement, romance or warmth.
    I assume Mr Sibon that your considerable contributions to this site 559 hits, have not all been about food. Hehe. Love your positive posts. Yours and similar posts make this forum fun as well as informative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    Bellevue12 has no rear entrance but you can get to the garage and the rear lane from the ground floor room at back of number 10. One night I stayed way over time with a lady there when we both accidentally fell asleep. When we woke up she tried to hit me for 4 more hours - which I declined to give though I offered to pay the room fee to keep the boss happy.

She accepted that but snuck me out via the garage where I discovered the boss owns a very very nice late model BMW.

Yep, funnily enough I had a punt with Linda there about a month ago, and I think I tipped her above her expectation as she let me sneak out the back garage when I asked, when I haven’t had such luck with my other visits there. A place like B12 would really benefit from a discreet entrance, given they don’t just buzz you in - you have to wait for a WL to whack on a dressing gown and let you in personally.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I assume Mr Sibon that your considerable contributions to this site 559 hits, have not all been about food. Hehe. Love your positive posts. Yours and similar posts make this forum fun as well as informative.
    Ha Ha thanks for your kind words.

What I'm trying to say is sex can be boring and tasteless if served without sufficient sauce and oil, the right spice and at the right temperature.

The punters tend to overcook sex with high expectations while the MLs/WLs are too bored that they undercook or halfcook it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Yep, funnily enough I had a punt with Linda there about a month ago, and I think I tipped her above her expectation as she let me sneak out the back garage when I asked, when I haven’t had such luck with my other visits there. A place like B12 would really benefit from a discreet entrance, given they don’t just buzz you in - you have to wait for a WL to whack on a dressing gown and let you in personally.
    Classic. I love it. It was also Linda that let me out the back door and led me through the garage. She was the bosses GF at that time and the only one who would dare do such a thing. I really should have shown her a bit more loyalty than I did. But no matter what i ever did with her her sadness was always so obvious.

But I loved those dressing gowns. It grew into about the only kink I ever had…the scramble to get out of sexy underwear and into a well worn cuddly dressing down for the “say hello” when I rang the bell was the best bit of my visit some days.

Some never got it. But when one lady actually bought me my own B12 dressing gown and kept it for my visits i was very very touched.