Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First punt?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First punt?

Just left a long time relationship with a dead bedroom and been reading about punting.

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions about a first time?

Got to admit I feel a bit nervous about walking into a place, the entire scenario seems very foreign.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegacrab View Post
    Just left a long time relationship with a dead bedroom and been reading about punting.

Got to admit I feel a bit nervous about walking into a place, the entire scenario seems very foreign.
    I was you 15 years ago. My first was accidental in that i walked in to a massage parlour late afternoon after doing the city to surf that morning. The girl flipped me over and whispered 'do you want extras?'. The rest, as they say, is history.

My advice is to start small. NHJ in a massage place. Try other shops, other girls. On your 2nd or 3rd visit with a girl you click with, she may offer FS. BYO condom and make it happen.

FS shops for me are slightly daunting. The girls are pros, they know their way around a cock for sure but it can be just a race to get you off asap. Also, MLs seem younger and hotter, certainly in the shops i go to.

MLs for me are a more erotic experience. Especially when you find a regular you like.

Think of the experience like building a pyramid. You'll try 5-6 girls, whittle that to 2-3, then just 1. Then go start another pyramid somewhere else.

Rules
    1. Don't fall in love
    2. Use condoms
    3. Don't rescue
    4. See it as a hobby, not a lifestyle
    5. Don't beat yourself up about your hobby. Just as you need physio from time to time, your balls need draining too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For first WL I would suggest the Thai girls at n5m or the k girls at ginza. Decent English and the most reliable, professional girls around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    I was you 15 years ago. My first was accidental in that i walked in to a massage parlour late afternoon after doing the city to surf that morning. The girl flipped me over and whispered 'do you want extras?'. The rest, as they say, is history.

My advice is to start small. NHJ in a massage place. Try other shops, other girls. On your 2nd or 3rd visit with a girl you click with, she may offer FS. BYO condom and make it happen.

FS shops for me are slightly daunting. The girls are pros, they know their way around a cock for sure but it can be just a race to get you off asap. Also, MLs seem younger and hotter, certainly in the shops i go to.

MLs for me are a more erotic experience. Especially when you find a regular you like.

Think of the experience like building a pyramid. You'll try 5-6 girls, whittle that to 2-3, then just 1. Then go start another pyramid somewhere else.

Rules
    1. Don't fall in love
    2. Use condoms
    3. Don't rescue
    4. See it as a hobby, not a lifestyle
    5. Don't beat yourself up about your hobby. Just as you need physio from time to time, your balls need draining too
    What a great first punt story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Read back through some older posts in this section. Lots of info about what happens in ML and FS shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)

i say to my mates, go see c stella at ginza club, make sure you book, go in with no expectation other than to relax, when you see her, tell her its your first time and ask her to lead the session. that is exactly what i did. i've seen her three times now and every time the experience has been consistent.

make sure you clean yourself and prep yourself like a date, first impressions are important

also read this thread specifically http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nd-live-longer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sounds like me 6 or so years ago.

Although the thought of things might make you nervous, you have to understand that these establishments are built to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and to take the burden of being in a bedroom off the man and onto the woman. A good WL will put you at ease and do most of the work. Don't forget you're the one paying here, there's very little expectation of you to perform - so don't get anxious about being a dud root, or not keeping hard the whole time.

I'd double up on the sentiment of another comment here and for the first time go to a nice place like Ginza with an experienced WL where the service is guaranteed. I've seen Stella too and she has a great routine and is very experienced, I'd also recommend K Jane at 278 Ginza

Hope you can get a bit of lead back in the pencil and get back to enjoying yourself in the bedroom mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first time was at Ginza, very accommodating. J girls, K girls and some C girls are very friendly and will take the lead if you ask them too. Treat it like a date, groom yourself, clean yourself up and go in without an expectations. You want to be relaxed and have a good time. Don't stress about anything, and try to not overthink.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is all actually great advice, cheers…

I don’t think I’d be worried once inside, I guess it’s just the shame of potentially being seen going inside one of the establishments.

I’ve actually been looking looking around and am thinking of trying to give Lucy from Cowper7 a visit, I’m a fan of busty women and she seems to have some decent reviews

Thanks again for all the comments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try establishments that have discreet entrances, or at least car parks out the back that you can drive into. All of the Ginza’s have back alley entrances.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is all actually great advice, cheers…

I don’t think I’d be worried once inside, I guess it’s just the shame of potentially being seen going inside one of the establishments.

I’ve actually been looking looking around and am thinking of trying to give Lucy from Cowper7 a visit, I’m a fan of busty women and she seems to have some decent reviews

Thanks again for all the comments
    There is no shame… it’s very human to want to feel a warm body next to you. Some get it on date some in marriage and some in shops and then there is an elite lot that find it in all 3 places🥳🥳

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    There is no shame… it’s very human to want to feel a warm body next to you. Some get it on date some in marriage and some in shops and then there is an elite lot that find it in all 3 places����
    Nike, just do it wlao

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Mate, What I would give to be in your position! Anyways first things first. My advise go the Sugar Baby route. There’s a plethora of thread in here about it. Read up, educate yourself and once you know what to do join seeking dot com and pay the premium membership ( start off with a monthly sub )

Thank me later ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Mate, What I would give to be in your position! Anyways first things first. My advise go the Sugar Baby route. There’s a plethora of thread in here about it. Read up, educate yourself and once you know what to do join seeking dot com and pay the premium membership ( start off with a monthly sub )

Thank me later ��
    Surely you are taking the piss. Leave one relationship and swap for another. My missus knows I wouldn't have an affair told her many times one c&nt will do me just fine

Senior Member(無間使者)

First punt should be with someone who will look after u well! Can recommend Ester from ns227. You may as well Set the standards and bar high, so u have a standard to compare the other ml/wl.

Banned

I first did it more than a year ago. It was an unnerving experience.

Go with someone you know to a friendly mamasan may calm your nerve.

But once in the privacy of the room the girl is mostly warm and friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might help you find the most likely targets if you indicated whereabouts in Sydney you are interested in finding your first time ML/WL. And do you have a preference for ML or WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not much I can add to the already good advice. But just wanted to say this has been quite a wholesome thread.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Who said anything about relationships? �� @OneandDone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Who said anything about relationships? ��
    Do you have a juicy Part II story to reveal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast