Thread: 2 shots from ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

2 shots from ML

Wondering if anyone here had gotten 2 shots from a massage shop and how did you ask for it ? As the flip over always happens towards the end of the session ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winning2121 View Post
    Wondering if anyone here had gotten 2 shots from a massage shop and how did you ask for it ? As the flip over always happens towards the end of the session ?
    Ask up front and flash the cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got it once because the ML thought I was young enough to cum twice in an hour. I actually don't know if that's related to age, I usually struggle to do so. I did manage to cum the second time but I was shooting blanks and actually had to finish myself off lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Go to Renwick and mention it upfront.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can just start the session and be like hey, can i get a shot first then massage then shot. Provided you pay a bit extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the M/Ls i see regular always tries to get me off twice even if it is a 30min visit. Dont go for massage ,only play. Sometimes i can do 2 shots sometimes not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always shot twice if I go for 1hour. Just ask nicely at the beginning and tip a bit more. I remember 1 ML was happily surprised to see me cum twice and kissed me after that. I think she had not expected me to be able to do it.
    In 30min I think it's really hard to cum twice.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A hot AF girl I saw at Bodyrotic Five Dock many moons ago warned me from the onset "I'm gonna male you cum twice, get ready for it."
    And she did.
    Think her name was Chilli from memory and the name suited.
    Another I saw for a first time, she also decided to see if she could get me to cum twice in an hour, first visit, and again she was successful but we really had no time for the actual massage at all.
    In neither case did I ask, they just went for it, but to be honest that's twice in 15 years. Any other time it's arranged up front and the tip requested can vary.

If you want it, just ask and tip extra, would be rare for a girl to say no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Go to Renwick and mention it upfront.
    Any additional tips for upfront service?
    Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was seeing this Thai ML at pure message few years ago. At this place they were charging $130 for the massage and the extra for hj. I also enjoy coming twice so I decided to book for 90min which gave enough time to come twice once with hj and the second one with fs. After a few sessions the ML realised she had to do more work and wanted extra which I happily paid as she would give a very good massage also. It was fun when it lasted.

Anything you want it’s better to ask upfront. It also gets easier when you repeat the same ML as they get to know you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I was seeing this Thai ML at pure message few years ago. At this place they were charging $130 for the massage and the extra for hj. I also enjoy coming twice so I decided to book for 90min which gave enough time to come twice once with hj and the second one with fs. After a few sessions the ML realised she had to do more work and wanted extra which I happily paid as she would give a very good massage also. It was fun when it lasted.

Anything you want it’s better to ask upfront. It also gets easier when you repeat the same ML as they get to know you.
    Agreed. You a gentleman
    Anything over the standard service with additional tips as mutual respect to each other.
    That’s a fair go and a good statement for us instead of complaining greedy ml asking for more money and ended up with criticism.
    Thanks for the intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask upon. if you are regular most ML's will be happy to do or else they will ask for extra 20.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I was seeing this Thai ML at pure message few years ago. At this place they were charging $130 for the massage and the extra for hj.
    This place used to be $130 which included the HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats the normal operandi in rnt, 1 shot and the girl will then try and fill in the reminder with a head massage.