Thread: Ruby Massage North Parramatta - Thalia / Tania - Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ruby Massage North Parramatta - Thalia / Tania - Avoid

Person's Name : Thalia / Tania - Hard to tell cause I was trying to bolt out of there as quickly as I could after the deed...

Establishment : Ruby Massage North Parramatta

Month/Year of Visit : 21 Jul 2022

WeChat: None that I know of which is good because I would have sent a complaint

Hours of Business : 10AM-7PM

Rates : $65 for 60 minute session

Extras Cost : Usual $20 / $50 /$70. In this case, damage was $135, you do the maths

Services Provided This Session : Massage, bodyslide & NHJ

Size/shape : Slim, As or Bs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Hell Nah

Alright mates, let me preface this post with a couple things:

(a) Although this account is new, I've been around this forum for years now under other guises. I'm a paranoid f*cker and so, I like to make sure I leave as little digital evidence as possible
    (b) I'm gonna get into the character of "Joe" for comical tone (because at this point, I can only laugh at how much of a dumb c*nt I've been). "Joe" isn't how I'd normally talk so I hope you read this and have a laugh and it throws off any scent from my usual self
    (c) As said in point A, I'm a lurker usually...it takes a real bad experience for me to jump on, register another account and tell y'all about this but I guess that's why they call it a punt, am'I'right?

Alright, it's me lunch break. I'm feeling this soreness from me loins which I need to get relieved so I head down to me local joint, Ruby Massage (3/5-7 Ross St, North Parramatta NSW 2150) to see which PYT I can take a chance with. Walk through the door and the girl sitting at reception greets me and asks "do you have a booking?".

At this point right, I'm like "Ah, you're the receptionist. Means I get another lady if they can accomodate me" and so I answer "No" and she points me to a room. Mind you, I've been to this joint many a time over the years and whilst it hasn't always been good, for the most part, I get me moneys worth. In addition, whilst this lady ain't usually my type, she had these round glasses on which gave her a real booksmart / nerdy girl look...kinda like that cute exchange student you were pervin' on back in uni when you were having lunch at the quad. Anyways, I go to the room and handle the paperwork for an hour and confirm I've been there before meaning I'm aware of the procedures and consent to proceeding.

Part 1: Look, I'm not usually that picky with part 1 because even if it's bad, I can use the time I've carved out for meself to meditate and sorta arrange the rest of me workday. This was indeed, one of those cases. Just repeating stroke of the same thing with little to no pressure at all...she might as well have been there just to lightly spread grease across me back for the hour and I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. In addition, little to no effort put into making small talk or building rapport in that she exhausted the script that the boss or bosslady would have given her and then remained silent for the remainder of the hour...

Part 2: When the TT began, oh, that shoulda been when I should have trusted me gut and cut me loses. You know how you expect gentle, light tickling with just the right amount a nail to get you aroused? None'o'that...instead, hurried and hard...like she dug her f*ckin' fingers into me back trying to fish out the grease with her finger tips. At this point, I'm thinking "Oh me lord, what are you doin' girl?" and she progresses on to ask me what "services" I'd like to which I agree to a bodyslide which consisted of...her ploppin' her body onto mine with no movement at all, some light kissin' on me neck and a piss poor effort on me junk.

After not even what feels like 5 minutes in that position, she gets off and reverts to a NHJ but like, the worst NHJ I've ever felt. Barely any grip on the handle at all and thumpin' in tip to shaft at 20km/h...every impact of the base of her fist reverberating into me pelvis like someone was beating me silly. To the point where I had to just think of me own things and try to finish quickly as I could...which I still did, thank the lord.

Anyways, finish up and she wipes the oil of me front'n'back and there's still 10m remaining (I counted when I stripped and layed on the table) and she essentially goes "All done, thank you". Look, at this point, because I've had such a piss poor experience, I'm more than happy to get out o' there but I say to her "Where's me change, love?" (because I handed her a green note to pay for the hour) to which she goes "Oh...well, you owe me $35?". Touche, love...touche. I hand her another greeny (all I had on me) expecting $65 back so she goes off to grab the change and she comes back and says to me "Do you have a $5? I don't have a $5 so, would you be happy with $60 change?"

No love, no I would not. So I kindly ask her to go source the remainder of my change from one of her colleagues to which she does but not without exiting the room with a "Tsk"...alright then? F*ck me for wanting me moneys worth?

Anyways, I got what I demanded in the end and got outta there in time to head back and continue working but I got righteously riled up enough to go sign up for another account and post this. Frankly mates, I'm flabbergasted at the experience I've had today and likely won't be returning to Ruby Massage even if I get f*ckin desperate. I hate to be so critical but I'm gettin' old and moneys getting tight girl...if you don't want to be there providing good service, you shouldn't be rockin' up to work at a joint like this.

Anyways, hope you mates have a laugh at this and hope I've helped you avoid a potential dud.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hope you will find some good places mate.
    Btw, I think Tania (who wears round glass) is from Indian background, not Thai.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah haven't been there for a while, its hard sometimes as you never know if its the place or the ML that's doing you in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oops, thats too bad not getting moneys worth. Hard earned and goes to dogs instantly. Good on you mate for bringing up here and helping us spot a bad establishment.