Thread: Terrible experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Terrible experience.

This is the first time also the last time i come here.. the girl come to my room look average and not nice body so i even don’t bother ask for her name.. Paid 190 for 45 minutes (diamond service as they advertise ) .. but no kissing, no cim, no b2b.. the girl
    Like a dool make
    Me have no feeling so I even can’t cum.. I walked out around 30 minutes and the owner even don’t ask me how u fell, is it ok ? Etc .
    Never come back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is good price and heavy advertising
    Should consider good shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    U try and u will regret 😂😂 not like advertising

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black3yes View Post
    This is the first time also the last time i come here.. the girl come to my room look average and not nice body so i even don’t bother ask for her name.. Paid 190 for 45 minutes (diamond service as they advertise ) .. but no kissing, no cim, no b2b.. the girl
    Like a dool make
    Me have no feeling so I even can’t cum.. I walked out around 30 minutes and the owner even don’t ask me how u fell, is it ok ? Etc .
    Never come back.
    No lineup or choice of girls? Did you see her photo before you visited the shop? If you didn't like the girl, why didn't you leave rather than pay for something that wasnt your type?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No line up . Only 1 girl came to my room and i only have 1hour free before pick up my friend.. but i think pay 190$ for 45$ but no kissing, no cim . With that price i will get a alot alot better service At ginza or N5..

Banned
    No line up . Only 1 girl came to my room and i only have 1hour free before pick up my friend.. but i think pay 190$ for 45$ but no kissing, no cim . With that price i will get a alot alot better service At ginza or N5..
    You should have saved your $190 for another time. Next time, tell yourself not to throw your hard earned cash around and more importantly, don't let your little head think for your big head.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The 45 mins price should be 130, no idea why u paid 60 extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U try and u will regret 😂😂 not like advertising
    I went, didn’t even have the courage to walk in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol... this shop is what we call pork chop shops.... if you are have no $ and over 90yo, then come.. you will find "young" girls here to sleep with... with zero service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s what they advertise diamond service. 190 for 45 mins. And their service even worse than standard service😓

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    The 45 mins price should be 130, no idea why u paid 60 extra
    That’s what they advertise diamond service. 190 for 45 mins. And their service even worse than standard service😓

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha, what extra service for diamond?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyone always blames the girl and the shop for their mistakes, and never takes responsibility for their own action,
    if you read the website $200 for 45 minutes which includes shower together, B2B massage, french kiss and natural oral, 69,CIM & Sex,
    you should of know what is expected in the service paid for, and if any of the 3 red flags i mentioned below happen you should of walked away,

1st red flag asked to pay upfront before seeing the girls
    2nd red flag if the girl that showed up is not to your liking and you ask to see another girl, but they say no one else is available,
    3rd red flag you didn't make shore the manager confirm the service you are paying for with the girl in front of you,

next time walk away and go somewhere else, there are multiple shops in Granville and Clyde that service the adult industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once you have paid, hard to walk out without finishing