Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sydney CBD Private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So many better options in the city. Waste of $ .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifita View Post
    So many better options in the city. Waste of $ .
    This is the second dumb post I’ve read from you. I’ve written a good review, another tosser that paid much less didn’t; and you want to share your opinion while not spending a cent. We don’t give a shit on your thoughts mate; share experiences or fuck off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So is this the girl? If so, she is clearly a trannie, isn’t she?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecraz View Post
    I don't really want to reply to this thread but couldn't help.
    my years of punting experience has taught me to always do my due diligence AKA research before visiting the ladies.
    and I can get her real name, a quick google search of her name led me about her life history

please have a look attached an image she uploaded on a website and look at the hashtag.
    I have erased her real name on the screenshotAttachment 84581

hope this helps open your eyes buddy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not a safe place to share your reports….
    Who cares if you banged a he-she.
    Each to their own

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, it is not so much that I care if he banged a he-she as OP doesn’t seem to mind ex-dudes but I am trying to avoid doing the same.

Each to their own and no judgment here. I just prefer females

Quote Originally Posted by Huzup View Post
    Not a safe place to share your reports….
    Who cares if you banged a he-she.
    Each to their own

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    why are you so angry? Just because you fcked a couple of dudes, there is no reason to get so abusive to people who point it out. They are just trying to help you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    why are you so angry? Just because you fcked a couple of dudes, there is no reason to get so abusive to people who point it out. They are just trying to help you
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Clearly he's not experienced enough to know if it's a tranny or not. All good, we're all here to help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

If you are talking about me, you are also sharing an opinion without spending a cent. Others have seen him/her and disagree. Yet, you have not and think you are a expert

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Clearly he's not experienced enough to know if it's a tranny or not. All good, we're all here to help
    Don’t tell me what I am or not. Spending your fucking money and give an experienced opinion instead of a keyboard opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Experts here that don’t spend any money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woods was right. Gees, you’re an angry guy. If I just pick a popular girl at random like Rebecca from GE, no one raises any question about whether she is female but on this individual, a number of the guys have raised suspicions. Furthermore, it looks like what bluecraz found is pretty irrefutable. Maybe you need to give some credence to the possibility or probability that you fcked a dude. There isn’t anything wrong with that. Lots of dudes fck other dudes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Woods was right. Gees, you’re an angry guy. If I just pick a popular girl at random like Rebecca from GE, no one raises any question about whether she is female but on this individual, a number of the guys have raised suspicions. Furthermore, it looks like what bluecraz found is pretty irrefutable. Maybe you need to give some credence to the possibility or probability that you fcked a dude. There isn’t anything wrong with that. Lots of dudes fck other dudes
    Okay Dr Quack fuck! Now you are diagnosing people. Go spend the money and find out for yourself! Sick of reading shit from people like yourself forming opinions from false information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is this the girl? If so, she is clearly a trannie, isn’t she?
    Clearly fuckwitt. You’ve seen her pics on the internet!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mate you're the one who is giving false information here.
    I even found both those tranies Sarah and Roses' instagram but no point sharing here.

you know you have fck dudes mate and you're on denial. that's why you're so angry

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    If you are talking about me, you are also sharing an opinion without spending a cent. Others have seen him/her and disagree. Yet, you have not and think you are a expert
    There is almost no doubt now that you’ve been fcking guys and you haven’t got a clue how to pick ladyboys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s what I do. In the face of overwhelming evidence to the point where it is almost irrational to deny that she’s a trannie, I suspect that you might have some latent tendencies that you’ve been repressing. That’s why you keep seeing girls that other punters are warning you about.

Okay Dr Quack fuck! Now you are diagnosing people. Go spend the money and find out for yourself! Sick of reading shit from people like yourself forming opinions from false information.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate.
    In all hindsight, this is a forum where users share their experience , and report their sessions.
    There are numerous users who took one for the team to report back with positive or negative feedback.
    Looks like you reported your experience and fellow users commented on your outcome, you can or don’t have to take their comments seriously or you can take it with a grain of salt.
    Either way, thanks to your punt fellow punters can now make their decision to try him/her out.
    100% some of the users are into that and they will thank you, or report back saying he is actually a she.
    Dont stress mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t tell me what I am or not. Spending your fucking money and give an experienced opinion instead of a keyboard opinion.
    Sorry ain't wasting my hard earned cash on a tran. Not my thing. Wish you all the best mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, it is not so much that I care if he banged a he-she as OP doesn’t seem to mind ex-dudes but I am trying to avoid doing the same.

Each to their own and no judgment here. I just prefer females
    Very well said, bro!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's actually not that big of a deal since technically he/she surgically has a vagina. It's just I wouldn't pay $400 for one hour with a tranny.

If it was cheaper I might give it a go. See how a fake vag feels like and see how good of a bbbj she/he would give. If the make up is good I could potentially still get a boner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123