Thread: Wendy’s Parramatta

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wendy’s Parramatta

Does anyone have any info on Wendy’s natural massage in Parramatta
    It is in the row of old shops in Pitt St mall near the church and near Bergs hobby shop
    Think it has been there a long time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wlao, reported all shop’s details but not girls info
    Visit and Report back for us

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do not even try, I booked a girl through wechat and got address which is a nearby old apartment opposite westfield, went up and girl opened door but one hand still playing mobile phone game, paid for one hour, got told only sex but can do extra with extra 100. Paid another 100 and the girl went for shower.
    The whole session was nothing amazing and after one shoot the girl said time up and ask me to take shower, after I took shower she was still playing game and ask me to help her transfer money to one account and she will pay me cash. I asked her to go to bank and left.
    Will never go back again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    Does anyone have any info on Wendy’s natural massage in Parramatta
    It is in the row of old shops in Pitt St mall near the church and near Bergs hobby shop
    Think it has been there a long time
    No news is bad news.

If the shop is any good you would have heard about it by now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Use to go there about 10-12 years ago, one of the first shops I ever visited, Chinese milf massage shop then upstairs, was one young girl there named Lisa tiny with nice d cup breasts, Long nipples, love to give pussy slide with her underwear on, would always get herself off, she was brilliant, got me addicted to the massage punt scene, I had no idea at the time of what went on in most massage shops, I graduated since then to the wonders available elsewhere, but if she's still working I would hit her up again.