Thread: Milky Monika

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Milky Monika

Dropped by Sari Thai last weekend after a few weeks of absent and bump into Monika. Cute masseuse with lots of smiles. Lead to room 2 and settled on the winter special. Started with a relaxing back massage and on the flip she showed off her amazing round body. Wow she must had a baby recently because those boobs are massive and full of milk. Never would have thought but I was super turned on 😹

If you are after something different and a friendly ML. Monika is your go to girl. She said the weekend gets really busy and booking are recommended. I guess I got lucky 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Full of milk, are you sure? Only if she’s very late term pregnancy or breast feeding TN2135 …

Banned
    Did she spray you with some fresh breast milk?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Um, I’m really not sure you should disclose that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TN2135 View Post
    Dropped by Sari Thai last weekend after a few weeks of absent and bump into Monika. Cute masseuse with lots of smiles. Lead to room 2 and settled on the winter special. Started with a relaxing back massage and on the flip she showed off her amazing round body. Wow she must had a baby recently because those boobs are massive and full of milk. Never would have thought but I was super turned on ��

If you are after something different and a friendly ML. Monika is your go to girl. She said the weekend gets really busy and booking are recommended. I guess I got lucky ��
    Can you share AR. Would like to know how was it? And how you discovered about her breastmilk?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What shop is this ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlee View Post
    What shop is this ?
    Not sure how can you see the report but not the shop

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Monday 19 September

Monika is working today at Sari Thai. Booking are recommended as she is super popular to avoid disappointment.

Banned

Weekend Promotion

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a discount before 3pm! Booking are recommended 🥰

Banned

Monday 25 October

Monika is working today at Sari Thai. Booking are recommended as she is super popular to avoid disappointment.