Thread: Aki - sweet and gentle

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aki - sweet and gentle

The other day I went to CBD Style Massage. I booked Aki, who has a somewhat unflattering introduction on their WeChat page, being massage not good and service is trying best. I’ve never been to CBD before so I thought I’d give it, and Aki a try. I'm so glad I did.
    Aki is young (early 20’s?) pretty tall, face is 7/10, body is 8/10, b cup with nicely shaped breasts, slim, with a great smile and a warm personality. Her photos on WeChat are her. Her massage was very light – I hate hard massages and always ask the ML to be soft, so this was fine for me. I also like chatting, and Aki was happy to oblige. She was warm and gentle, and I really relaxed in our time together. I flipped over, and part 2 began. Aki gave me a fantastic cat bath, and moved on to finish me off. She was attentive, skilled and determined, and It was fantastic, the best $165 for 60 minutes I ‘ve spent in a long while. I had a shower and left, and I’d definitely return.

Banned
    $165 is very steep for only part 2.

Most punters would only pay $65/70 + $50 tip for that.

In SBM it's $125 with part 2 included.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly what I was thinking too. CBD Style Massage’s prices seem extraordinarily high compared to other similar “all inclusive” RnT options in the city (e.g. SBM) or even MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    $165 is very steep for only part 2.

Most punters would only pay $65/70 + $50 tip for that.

In SBM it's $125 with part 2 included.
    I think $165 includes cbj and kissing as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I think $165 includes cbj and kissing as well.
    No kissing on my lips, but BBBJ, and for the ending I couldn’t quite see because there was a gorgeous pussy in my face, but it felt fantastic. $165 for an hour with her was worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw on wechat Price has gone up by $5, its now $170.

wechat is Lindalovely8

Girls definitely got sex appeal. Nice slim bod. Liked the tight dress with a big slit up the back revealing some ass. Very light massage, great teasing leading up to bj, decent cim. However, not a deepthroater, which was disappointing. I asked for it… maybe she got half way down. I like how executive the feel is of this place, being inside a building. great/fun receptionist lady. WIR, if another lady did DT sure