Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney visit - rookie mistake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sydney visit - rookie mistake

Travelled to Sydney for 3 days on a work trip after a very long time. Never punted in Syd before, and thought I’d give it a go, having read here that it offers more options at a better value.
    I visited Ginza and SBM, due to their central location and proximity to train stations.
    What I learnt is that booking via WeChat is essential and walk in not an option, particularly at Ginza: you will not be shown a line-up and only offered what is available via website profile pics selection (typically Chinese girls with average to bad reviews). The facilities are impressive and compared to brissie you get much better Bang for your buck, but I would rate it as a negative experience.
    I booked a thai girl at SBM and it was much better. SBM has consistently high reviews, beautiful and accommodating girls. However the place was a bit dodgy. I got massages in a sort of storage room, with hundreds of Kleenex boxes stacked up on the wall…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep rookie mistake but some places do lineups - ASK. If the shop owner is not a nice guy willing to help don’t bother.

Sydney is great but does have a dark side.

- use WeChat- it’s not brisbane - the good shop owners give a shit
    - do research - this forum has more info than you will ever need and if I am not mistaken where it all started - the Sydney guys are good folk
    - if not happy WALK - most shops won’t give a crap and the ncr one is usually 30seconds away

I did I lineup there one with 30 girls - hectic!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntrix View Post
    Travelled to Sydney for 3 days on a work trip after a very long time. Never punted in Syd before, and thought I’d give it a go, having read here that it offers more options at a better value.
    I visited Ginza and SBM, due to their central location and proximity to train stations.
    What I learnt is that booking via WeChat is essential and walk in not an option, particularly at Ginza: you will not be shown a line-up and only offered what is available via website profile pics selection (typically Chinese girls with average to bad reviews). The facilities are impressive and compared to brissie you get much better Bang for your buck, but I would rate it as a negative experience.
    I booked a thai girl at SBM and it was much better. SBM has consistently high reviews, beautiful and accommodating girls. However the place was a bit dodgy. I got massages in a sort of storage room, with hundreds of Kleenex boxes stacked up on the wall…
    Was it just nhj? Or were other extras available AT SBM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMaster View Post
    Was it just nhj? Or were other extras available AT SBM?
    Just NHJ and did not ask for extras.I know SBM is a licensed brothel, however advanced extras are on offer only with some of the girls. The day I booked there was not a great variety, but I know there are some top rated Korean and Japanese ML/WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of better value places. Just over the George’s river and out west.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for posting I also had dreams of how easy and generous Sydney would be... This put things into perspective

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntrix View Post
    ....., particularly at Ginza: you will not be shown a line-up and only offered what is available via website profile pics selection (typically Chinese girls with average to bad reviews). The facilities are impressive and compared to brissie you get much better Bang for your buck, but I would rate it as a negative experience.
    it has been at least 6 years since i have been to sydney - Ginza used to be THE shop to visit around CBD - has things changed that much - only another place I visited around CBD is the good old 5 star - anyone has any info on these shops would be great - will be visiting syd area in 5 weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney is a great place to punt. But be very wary, even the legit places can be very dodgy. Without going in to it too much I in hindsight got scammed real good by this male manager and a WL. Total f*over to be honest that by pure luck and his greed I actually walked away with coming out on top.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won’t hide what I know - yes Ginza and the associated shops are the way to go - there’s are new one they get new girls at if that’s your thing - feedback system and all

Just head over to the Sydney section, introduce yourself, jump on the WeChat’s - they are accurate and detailed

Sydney guys share lots, and will steer you from the crap. You’ll work out the big shops - start there unless you are travelling more often then try the Bondi shop, marrickville and out west

To avoid - 429 Pitt used to hide some gems but now hides old hags - avoid it

The one on Liverpool has changed hands but I understand it’s pretty good - I used to do doubles there

But with Ginza, 278, world they are consistent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    I won’t hide what I know - yes Ginza and the associated shops are the way to go - there’s are new one they get new girls at if that’s your thing - feedback system and all

Just head over to the Sydney section, introduce yourself, jump on the WeChat’s - they are accurate and detailed

Sydney guys share lots, and will steer you from the crap. You’ll work out the big shops - start there unless you are travelling more often then try the Bondi shop, marrickville and out west

To avoid - 429 Pitt used to hide some gems but now hides old hags - avoid it

The one on Liverpool has changed hands but I understand it’s pretty good - I used to do doubles there

But with Ginza, 278, world they are consistent
    WeChat is definitely the way to go.

I agree with 429Pitt, it may be nice and convenient if you are in the CBD but….

Liverpool- did you mean 69 Liverpool St? This place is better during the day I have found.

There is a place called Puppy Memory Massage that is on the light rail line on George St, China Town end. Not always a stunner but each time they have put 12/10 effort in to their work.

If you are wandering the CBD of an evening be careful of all the massage shops that wil be trying to get you in. 99/100 if you go with them get ready to walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for Ginza. I did a walk in, picked from the menu and had a great great time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you want to try it with a Japanese Girl, than Ginza is the way to go. https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/

p.s. SBM's www:

https://darlinghurstmassage.com/gallery.php

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    WeChat is definitely the way to go.

I agree with 429Pitt, it may be nice and convenient if you are in the CBD but….

Liverpool- did you mean 69 Liverpool St? This place is better during the day I have found.

There is a place called Puppy Memory Massage that is on the light rail line on George St, China Town end. Not always a stunner but each time they have put 12/10 effort in to their work.

If you are wandering the CBD of an evening be careful of all the massage shops that wil be trying to get you in. 99/100 if you go with them get ready to walk.
    Yes 69 Liverpool and yes day best in general that’s a rule - nights they prey on the guys coming from pubs…..

The shops on Pitt in general are scams - they even have hawkers out front

SBM has done crackers who are open minded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    it has been at least 6 years since i have been to sydney - Ginza used to be THE shop to visit around CBD - has things changed that much - only another place I visited around CBD is the good old 5 star - anyone has any info on these shops would be great - will be visiting syd area in 5 weeks
    I read great reviews about MAC (massage at Central) known for young and open minded girls! Marrickville5 is also very well reviewed, but it’s 10km west of the city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love MAC, never had a bad punt there if you are after a good time and some of the girls are horny af. One of the all time best series of massages and extras I've ever had was from there, spunky little Indian girl named Ariana, who seemed to do extras for the fun of it and forgot to get the tip a few times (I had to get the Mamasan to call her back to pay her). Just amazing.

Went to SBM on my last trip to Sydney and it was honestly one of the worst punts I've had in recent years, even including Brisbane. Girl was hot but severely uninterested, clinical experience and could hear the other girls in their break room next door making fun of other customers and laughing about them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the tip on MAC- I much prefer average to above average girls who are into it and has some natural flow of energy over hot girls providing a clinical service.

Just to be clear, Ginza is still providing attractive girls with high level of services?

thanks gang!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love this thread. I, like many others, have considered Sydney, but it never seems to happen. Peterpecker recommend further out west for better value. I don't mind a train trip if it's worth it. Any shops out there recommend? Keep it coming.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    thanks for the tip on MAC- I much prefer average to above average girls who are into it and has some natural flow of energy over hot girls providing a clinical service.

Just to be clear, Ginza is still providing attractive girls with high level of services?

thanks gang!
    Ginza’s promise is what they call the Diamond service, which includes shower together, BBBJ, covered FS and Â…. (Drumroll)… CIM. Theoretically all girls should provide it, but it’s not always the case and the commitment may vary. Prices of girls are also variable, based on demand and reputation ranging from 150/200 to 250/300 (half/full hour). Hence the importance of previous research and advanced booking via WeChat. The roster typically includes up to 8 WL, 50% of which are low rated PRC, you’d be bound to have if you walk in, unless you are lucky or get there in unusual time of the day. The average looks is typically good, but I understand the attitude is not always consistent. Profile pictures on website are not always accurate and most of times heavily photoshopped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that sounds like the old 5 star services which I first visited over 23+years ago... I must look harder in the syd section - although I used to find a number of contributors (which I cant really remember now) used to apply a heavy rose colour lens over ML or WL they visited...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Hey mate what is the bondi shop??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast