Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short time hotel rooms: pay by the hour types

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    Just bumping this thread again to see whether anyone had any recent experience with hotels/cubes/apartments for 1-2 hours in the CBD without using DayUse or am I dreaming?

Is Rydges World Square still an option?
    Contact them and ask.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Day Use is not really "pay by the hour".

You get and pay for a block of time (4-9 hours), regardless of how long you are there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Groupon sometimes has good priced deals on hotels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Contact them and ask.
    Fair enough - they said, online AUD 170, walk-up AUD 150 for max 6 hours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you have 4 or 5 people who has a regular fwb then you can join up to sign a city rental apartment and share it

Banned
    I used the Intercontinental Double Bay recently. I do know some of the staff there including one of the front of house assistant managers. The were happy to give me a room for the day for $150. I think you would need to go and ask them at reception though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used a hotel by hour in cbd (before covid) to fuck a thai chick from dating app. Looked dodgy and cheap and not sure if can have a good impression on the girl.

Later switched to dayuse. Much cheaper and better.

For example, in ibis darling harbour last time got for 95 dollars for daytime use . Thats way cheaper than paying by hour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    Do you have any experience which ones would offer 1-2 hours rooms upon walk-up?
    Don't know about 1-2 hours rooms but having a few hours in a clean room is better and not rushed than those 1 hour love hotel rooms. Probably cheaper in the long run for more hours than just one hour.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I took a chic to the hourly place in Pitt St a few years ago. Paid the money and went to the room. As soon as she saw it, she freaked out and ran down the stairs, out the door and I never saw her again.

Fortunately, reception was understanding (maybe it wasn't the first time?) and gave me my money back. They did offer the option of getting a girl from next door. It was around $100 for the 2 hours (minimum), so DayUse (which I didn't know about at the time) can be a much better deal and outcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used a few day rate hotels. Day use site is good because it usually offers longer hours than going direct but I generally just email the hotel direct and negotiate a deal.
    Only problem is they usually need a few days notice so they can ensure a room will be available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12