Thread: Happy Dragon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy Dragon

https://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/I...N-CHEVRON.html
    Anyone been here recently? Pretty bold wording in the ad. This place has had more owners in the last ten years than Australia has had prime ministers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy Dragon... Is this the place where you have to pay at the front desk before session and the price of extra is inclusive, from vague memory? If the pics are real definitely worth a visit, albeit a drive down to the coast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by riversite15 View Post
    Happy Dragon... Is this the place where you have to pay at the front desk before session and the price of extra is inclusive, from vague memory? If the pics are real definitely worth a visit, albeit a drive down to the coast
    The place is very ordinary.

Duck in for look often - and leave.

Stayed once, the girl wanted something like $250 for pretty much std rub and tug !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been there several times, the pics are fake, and the introduction in ads is not all true as well.

The new owner is trying to run the business well and update the roster on locanto timely.

Met the TW lady named Ruby, age 26 is right. Massage skill was great as she mentioned she used to work in shopping center massage shop, the extra quality and price was standard.

Met several other MLs, all age in mid 30s, not attractive to me at all.

Worth having a go, not find any top shops in Gold Coast worth repeated visits.
    Last edited by weaknet; 23-07-2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Met the TW lady named Ruby, age 26 is right. Massage skill was great as she mentioned she used to work in shopping center massage shop, the extra quality and price was standard.
    +1 for Ruby. he has been there a while. good fun all the times I've seen her. I always paid in the room

one other time the person who met me at reception tried to steal me as her booking. that was a year ago. I waited for Ruby