Person's Name : Misa
    Establishment : 206 commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    Rates : 45mins $240
    Size/shape : Busty young girl with cute face
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese
    Services Provided : Diamond service

I booked her 45mins at 4pm last Sunday. I highly recommend her to the blokes who like big natural boobs.

Body figure and face

Misa isn’t on the slim side, but not chubby. Cute face. 160cm tall. She was in a black sexy one piece skirt. At first she was sitting on the side of bed when I put my arm around her shoulder. I leaned in for a kiss but she said there was bad breath in her mouth. From my experience, some girls use this as an excuse for no kissing. I just ignored it and continued the foreplay. I pecked her on the cheek, neck and lips before I took the pleasure to take off her skirt. Then I managed to unhook her black bra. That pair of big tits popped out. D cups. Real. The areolae and nipples are a bit dark but i don’t mind. I sucked one of her nipples with my hand grabbing another one.

Deep French kiss

We took a quick shower and had much chit-chat. She said she is from Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan, and already stayed in Sydney for 2 years. She speaks good English. After we dried off, she sat on the edge of the bed preparing condoms or something and I suddenly pushed her onto the bed to kick off the session. Misa is very responsive. We had an amazing make out session with a lot of tongue wrestling. I took off the towel wrapped around her body.

Spanish sex and BBBJ

Certainly I wanted to enjoy her big jugs. I let her lie down and I rode on her chest. Although Misa has big boobs, she doesn’t know how to take advantage of her nice assets. At first the Spanish sex seemed awkward so I decided to take the lead. I asked Misa to spit on my cock. She obliged. With the lubrication of her saliva, my dick slipped inside and started to move in and out fast while I squished her boobs together . Nothing in this world is softer and more delicate than young girls’ breasts. All of a sudden she put my dick in her mouth and sucked me from below. I made every effort to hold back my orgasm because I needed to test that pussy.

Love making

She dressed me. No lube was applied because she was wet enough. I tried a new position called “Cowboy”. I sat on top of her and entered her pussy with her legs closed together. Then I fucked her hard. When Misa gets aroused, she moans loudly in Japanese. I couldn’t understand her Japanese words but the scene is similar to some JAV. Then changed to some other kinds of missionary positions. With her calves on my shoulder, I drilled her deeper and harder. There was a lot of tongue kissing. The view in the mirror is so sensual where a middle aged guy is pumping a young delicious girl. I finished inside Misa with her legs wrapping around my bum.

Pillow talk

In post coital bliss I took Misa in my arms. She speaks decent English. Can make a conversation flowing or joke and laugh with me. And she is an honest girl. I asked why she didn’t let me kiss her at first. She said she had smoked, because she was about to finish off at 4pm but I came to see her. I said I didn’t smell anything and also I don’t care. Then we locked lips again…… I wanted to go for a shower but she didn’t let me leave the bed until time’s almost up. But you guys don’t have to worried about her smoking because she smokes only after she finishes work.

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. Saw her this week. A nice busty girl with bubbly personality. Decent English enough for basic convo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounded like a real treat and promising news as someone who revels at the sight of some gorgeous natural big tits lol, great AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful photos from shop loves her natural boobs shape
    Thanks for those intel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mate just saw her photos.... looks delicious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does anyone know if she does CIM? looking at seeing her soonish

MISA here today 17/07/23 (MON)
    10am - 3pm ONLY!
    Popular freelance girl! Book now!

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818