Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Karen new girl disappointing

J Karen new girl disappointing

Went to take a punt yesterday and try the new girl J Karen for an hour. Reception said she just started last night and didn’t know what to expect. Said the girl will be late and waited 15mnts.
    Went to the room and greeted friendly. She spoke quite good english said she learned english when in Japan. Had a abit of chit chat for 10mnts and when into the normal routine and shower. Asked to lie in bed and start bbbj. Then she did 69 but put her butt on my chest make me stretch my neck just to lick, basically she’s try to avoid it. I ask do you like kissing and she replied I don’t like kissing but I like kissing but not so much .. wtf? Well as my nickname suggest Im DFK guy, so a bit a turn off for me already. Then when I want to touch her boobs she hesitate and keep kissing my body. I turned her around and asked if I can kiss your boobs and she said don’t eat me .. again wtf. I’m off can’t get hard and just ended. Had a bit of polite arguments with abit of help of google translate (thank god for google translate) then wash myself off then left after only 30mnts She said im depressed hahaha.
    Went to receptionist to complained and was said the Japanese mgr already sleep and he can’t help coz of language barrier. Waited in reception for 15mnts and said can’t compensate me coz i was already 45mnts .. well I waited 15mnts just to let them think what to do!! Then they said they gonna have a chat with Japs mgr and let me know. Yeah right. Left with disappointment and book Manami straight away. Never disappoints even though Manami abit pricey but went with her 5 times already and always have a good time.
    I will summarize as below:
    Name: J Karen. New only here for 2 months
    Face: 5/10 foto was enhanced alot
    Body: 5/10 abit of meat and perky boobs
    Attitude: Friendly and can chat in english at conversational level
    BBBJ: not the best but ok
    Sex: didn’t even try LoL
    Overall: She’s a chatty and friendly girl but basically just do the service with no GFE. Don’t expect DFK. Can’t say much coz left the room in hurry. Just don’t wanna be with her.
    WIR: hell NO! $$$ down the drain.

Always treat the girl with respect!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    keep up with the honest reviews bro. i also enjoy dfk and always sucks to hear a girl have dfk listed and not provided. no this no that always a turn off. sucks how ginza just did that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    keep up with the honest reviews bro. i also enjoy dfk and always sucks to hear a girl have dfk listed and not provided. no this no that always a turn off. sucks how ginza just did that to you.
    Thanks bro Wang. I just think I needed to share this so guy like us don’t waste our time and money with a service like that. But then again every guy have their own criteria. She might be good for some but definitely not for me. Don’t get me wrong, she’s friendly but just didn’t do the “Diamond” service she’s supposed to.

Yupe Ginza is now all about quantity over quality imo.
    Funny how I was having a chat with one of the WL about this the other day and she said “you pay for diamond service right? Then the girl should provide you with all that. LoL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. I'm a huge DFK fan also. We should follow each other.

Always super disappointed when I don't get DFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro. I'm a huge DFK fan also. We should follow each other.

Always super disappointed when I don't get DFK.
    Thanks bro Meng. I’m with you and seen lots of your post too. The whole point of paying diamond service is to get that GFE experience. I’m not a fuzzy guy. As long I get dfk and gentle boob touch/lick Im a happy dude.

The last 3 J girls I booked have been refusing dfk. Only Manami that I’m comfortable with. So I’m selective nowdays when booking J girls coz I always do an hour session. Never disappointed with K girl so far.

I want to book T Linh with all the hypes on the forum but she’s always booked out. Have you been with her?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sounds like another case of J girl overload, bro. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. These days with the economy in bad shape, we cannot just throw money away on crappy punts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sounds like another case of J girl overload, bro. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. These days with the economy in bad shape, we cannot just throw money away on crappy punts anymore.
    Thanks Bro GoldfishMan. Indeed.
    But we should expect the quality for the Diamond service. If they’re advertise as standard service than I would understand. If the girl overload the managements so do a better job selecting those girls. I never undermined they profession, it’s a choice of life. But you’re definitely right, can’t just throw money away on crappy punts. Cheers bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Thanks bro Meng. I’m with you and seen lots of your post too. The whole point of paying diamond service is to get that GFE experience. I’m not a fuzzy guy. As long I get dfk and gentle boob touch/lick Im a happy dude.

The last 3 J girls I booked have been refusing dfk. Only Manami that I’m comfortable with. So I’m selective nowdays when booking J girls coz I always do an hour session. Never disappointed with K girl so far.

I want to book T Linh with all the hypes on the forum but she’s always booked out. Have you been with her?
    Strange. Back in the days Japanese girls were the nationality I'd least expect not to get DFK from. It was almost guaranteed that you'd get JAV style DFK and now it's not.

I use to expect Thai girls as the nationality least to provide DFK but reading a few ARs of Thai girls it seems like they're providing DFK now.

Feels like I'm in the twilight zone or something.

You will like linh bro, manami from kyoto right. If you like manami service, you will have way more blast with linh

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    You will like linh bro, manami from kyoto right. If you like manami service, you will have way more blast with linh
    The problem is she’s always booked out. I tried yesterday said was booked out the whole day. Tried Marine got confirmed and was cancelled five minutes later saying she’s not feeling well. Coco was booked out as well. Tried V Lisa (new girl) and booked out as well. LOL .. ended up going with K Boa.

And yes Manami at Kyoto.

Manami has always been my go to girl. Very expensive but worth every cents. But boy she drain my saving account quick LoL
    Didn’t wanna do review on her as she have been fully booked out everyday anyway.
    Your review on her said it all LoL

Manami has always been my go to girl. Very expensive but worth every cents. But boy she drain my saving account quick LoL
    Didn’t wanna do review on her as she have been fully booked out everyday anyway.
    Your review on her said it all LoL
    Always book at 7pm bro, otherwise fully book

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fuck me. I'm going to do a drive down to N5M. My etag finally came (been putting off going on toll roads for years) this will save me a full 6 minutes from a 46 minute drive to a 39 minute lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn it. I missed your report and saw her the second day. Similar experience. I think she is in the wrong job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck me. I'm going to do a drive down to N5M. My etag finally came (been putting off going on toll roads for years) this will save me a full 6 minutes from a 46 minute drive to a 39 minute lol.
    drive down to book??? my man is dedicated to the craft of punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    42G should do us punters a favor to rotate some popular girls to Gladesville. N5M is too far for me.

Bro that is serious dedication, but just sms them, should be enough, booking jessie harder

The problem with me is I can’t plan a day ahead. Usually on the day only LoL

The problem with me is I can’t plan a day ahead. Usually on the day only LoL
    If you want book on the day, no way you will get linh.
    Unless some punter suddenly got diarrhoea lol

Strange. Back in the days Japanese girls were the nationality I'd least expect not to get DFK from. It was almost guaranteed that you'd get JAV style DFK and now it's not.

I use to expect Thai girls as the nationality least to provide DFK but reading a few ARs of Thai girls it seems like they're providing DFK now.

Feels like I'm in the twilight zone or something.
    Back on my uni day when lots of chinese and korean it was cheap and the service was always good.
    LoL we’re living in the dream lala land nowdays my friend 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast