Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Karen new girl disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Damn it. I missed your report and saw her the second day. Similar experience. I think she is in the wrong job.
    I feel you bro holiday. Feels like we’re being scam. But we learned with our mistake and move on LoL

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    If you want book on the day, no way you will get linh.
    Unless some punter suddenly got diarrhoea lol
    Hahaha. I will have to find an excuse and plan ahead. Thanks bro 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Back on my uni day when lots of chinese and korean it was cheap and the service was always good.
    LoL we’re living in the dream lala land nowdays my friend 😂
    100% agree. Just pick a random shop back in the days and ur likely to get good service. I used to return to the same girl many times as well in the old days. Now I rarely repeat.

Back to the OP's topic, I also find that the standards have dropped a lot in this shop recently.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrother View Post
    100% agree. Just pick a random shop back in the days and ur likely to get good service. I used to return to the same girl many times as well in the old days. Now I rarely repeat.

Back to the OP's topic, I also find that the standards have dropped a lot in this shop recently.
    I remember keep going back to this malay chinese girl who has the most perfect breast I ever seen and it was natural. LoL

Indeed quantity or quality. Just keep dumping new girl without teaching them what diamond service means. Yes they do have more girls to choose from compare to other shops but you’ll probably only get one or two girls who give good service *sigh*

N5M seems to hv better quality girls atm but most them are fully book when the roster out.
    As bro PKing suggested, have to book them ahead which I rarely can do LoL

Always treats girls with respect!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Went to take a punt yesterday and try the new girl J Karen for an hour. Reception said she just started last night and didn’t know what to expect. Said the girl will be late and waited 15mnts.
    Went to the room and greeted friendly. She spoke quite good english said she learned english when in Japan. Had a abit of chit chat for 10mnts and when into the normal routine and shower. Asked to lie in bed and start bbbj. Then she did 69 but put her butt on my chest make me stretch my neck just to lick, basically she’s try to avoid it. I ask do you like kissing and she replied I don’t like kissing but I like kissing but not so much .. wtf? Well as my nickname suggest Im DFK guy, so a bit a turn off for me already. Then when I want to touch her boobs she hesitate and keep kissing my body. I turned her around and asked if I can kiss your boobs and she said don’t eat me .. again wtf. I’m off can’t get hard and just ended. Had a bit of polite arguments with abit of help of google translate (thank god for google translate) then wash myself off then left after only 30mnts She said im depressed hahaha.
    Went to receptionist to complained and was said the Japanese mgr already sleep and he can’t help coz of language barrier. Waited in reception for 15mnts and said can’t compensate me coz i was already 45mnts .. well I waited 15mnts just to let them think what to do!! Then they said they gonna have a chat with Japs mgr and let me know. Yeah right. Left with disappointment and book Manami straight away. Never disappoints even though Manami abit pricey but went with her 5 times already and always have a good time.
    I will summarize as below:
    Name: J Karen. New only here for 2 months
    Face: 5/10 foto was enhanced alot
    Body: 5/10 abit of meat and perky boobs
    Attitude: Friendly and can chat in english at conversational level
    BBBJ: not the best but ok
    Sex: didn’t even try LoL
    Overall: She’s a chatty and friendly girl but basically just do the service with no GFE. Don’t expect DFK. Can’t say much coz left the room in hurry. Just don’t wanna be with her.
    WIR: hell NO! $$$ down the drain.

Always treat the girl with respect!!
    Is this the same J Karen that is currently on the roster at 310 Ginza?
    Keen to give her a go but now I'm unsure
    Had a really bad experience with one of the new "18 year old" J girls there recently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did not realise this was an inactive thread sorry, removing my message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooshe View Post
    Is this the same J Karen that is currently on the roster at 310 Ginza?
    Keen to give her a go but now I'm unsure
    Had a really bad experience with one of the new "18 year old" J girls there recently.
    Different J girl. You can check my review of the current one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12