Phone : 0498 100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, nice slim figure, lovely C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Overall good but a couple of negatives

My experience/comments : First visit to this shop. I squeezed my 4WD up the ramp and double-parked at the top (the receptionist, who was very helpful, said it was OK).

I was a couple of minutes early so I was shown into the waiting area and asked to sit behind a curtain.

I was soon joined by Sunny who led me through a maze of dark corridors to the room. The room was smallish but well-appointed with a good shower. Apparently there are twelve rooms here and they have up to 15 girls working each day.

Sunny has a pretty face and was wearing a tight, short, black and white dress. The photos they use are real but I’d say she is a bit prettier in real life than in the third of the photos. She was friendly and cheerful, in a slightly shy sort of way, throughout the session.

We both stripped and went into the shower.

Sunny has a lovely slim figure with a fine pair of C-cups, a small tatt on her stomach and was fully shaved.

After a good washing it was onto the bed.

Sunny knelt over me for some kissing and then rubbed her tits over me before moving down.

It was a very good BBBJ, albeit with some tissue-breaks. Slurpy with nice, soft and sensual lips with no teeth, plenty of saliva and lovely eye-contact. She had also applied some lube which felt great.

There was, however, no offer of the advertised DD but I wasn’t going to risk spoiling the mood by insisting on it.

Sunny soon asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was OK and she moaned appreciatively but swiped my hand away from her pussy.

Sunny stopped sucking me and vigorously stroked my cock so I had to get her to stop and dismount as I was getting close.

Again she wanted to fuck so I went with the flow and let her dress me.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth (another advertised service) but Sunny said it was fuck or CIM as it would take too much time showering in between if I wanted both. This was a big negative.

Sunny climbed aboard for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, and squeezed me in (she was nicely tight).

This was very good and Sunny rode me vigorously and passionately for a while and again I was close to cumming so I asked for some mish.

This was great – looking down at her pretty face as she urged me on – and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Sunny tidied me up and we had a chat. She said she has been here three years and was from Chengdu, which we talked about as I visited there a few years ago. She works at 42 five days a week and sleeps the other days.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I followed the breadcrumbs back to the exit.

Overall it was a good session but there were a couple of negatives.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Nice review. She’s always seems to be there. Have seen her in a Line up - she’s cute.