Thread: J Karen - An average punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Karen - An average punt

Out of all the recent J girls on visiter visa, I have to admit that I was keeping Nozomi to myself. Since she left I have been trying to find a replacement but only found J Sasa in her last two days of stay. Others were pretty average.

Saw this new J Karen at Ginza today. 2nd day in AUS. Mid to late 20s. To me she has beautiful face. A tall J girl close to 170 with decent C cup and nice and meaty bum. Some obvious belly fat which stacks when leaning forward. Does make her look out of shape a bit Lasered pussy. Good skin, pale smooth and flawless.
    Little English, plus my little Japanese OK to get by with communication.

Overall decent intro. Asked me to use mouthwash which found out later it's completely unnecessary. Standard shower, nothing intimate. Onto the bed, a bit of catbath around my little bro then BBBJ. I am not into BBBJ can't really judge. But I feel the teeth made me wanted to stop. She's been guarding her breast so I asked if I can touch her boobs, she said "later". Soon I find out it was actually a "No".

Then I find it a bit boring so I hold her shoulder and wanted to move her up for some kissing she kinda alertedly said "don't pull me!" It was awkward so I just let her continue cat bathing my lower body witch I think it's her comfort zone.

I reckon just do the main then dom up, asked her lie down for mish. She either turned her face to aside and covered with her arm. Or she would grab my back tight so that my chest was pressed against hers so I can't grab her boobs nor can I kiss her. I asked if she minds kissing. She turned her face and gave a 0.01s light touch on the lips then returned her face away. Very accommodating!

To me, DFK is essential so I am feeling dud and off-putting. Only thing I can do was to continued this mish motions and cum quickly.

She wiped me down and stood next to the bed chatting for a bit. I got up showered then left.

Can't say she's cold. She was quite chatty. If you only want to lay there passively and let a WL
    work on your lower body, no kissing and touching her, this Karen might be OK. Didn't ask for DD but I think she can do it. I didn't DATY though I love DATY. But I can never go down on a girl without proper DFK to build the chemistry.

Overall 4/10 and YMMV. Good luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, I was planning to see J Karen, your review just save me couple of hundred dollars.

Pity that I missed J Nozomi, my schedule didn’t match her time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dud punt, thanks for the advice. She might get moved-on soon by management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR, seems like a few people have had dud experience’s with the new girls. Might give ginza a miss for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Out of all the recent J girls on visiter visa, I have to admit that I was keeping Nozomi to myself. Since she left I have been trying to find a replacement but only found J Sasa in her last two days of stay. Others were pretty average.

Saw this new J Karen today. 2nd day in AUS. Mid to late 20s. To me she has beautiful face. A tall J girl close to 170 with decent C cup and nice and meaty bum. Some obvious belly fat which stacks when leaning forward. Does make her look out of shape a bit Lasered pussy. Good skin, pale smooth and flawless.
    Little English, plus my little Japanese OK to get by with communication.

Overall decent intro. Asked me to use mouthwash which found out later it's completely unnecessary. Standard shower, nothing intimate. Onto the bed, a bit of catbath around my little bro then BBBJ. I am not into BBBJ can't really judge. But I feel the teeth made me wanted to stop. She's been guarding her breast so I asked if I can touch her boobs, she said "later". Soon I find out it was actually a "No".

Then I find it a bit boring so I hold her shoulder and wanted to move her up for some kissing she kinda alertedly said "don't pull me!" It was awkward so I just let her continue cat bathing my lower body witch I think it's her comfort zone.

I reckon just do the main then dom up, asked her lie down for mish. She either turned her face to aside and covered with her arm. Or she would grab my back tight so that my chest was pressed against hers so I can't grab her boobs nor can I kiss her. I asked if she minds kissing. She turned her face and gave a 0.01s light touch on the lips then returned her face away. Very accommodating!

To me, DFK is essential so I am feeling dud and off-putting. Only thing I can do was to continued this mish motions and cum quickly.

She wiped me down and stood next to the bed chatting for a bit. I got up showered then left.

Can't say she's cold. She was quite chatty. If you only want to lay there passively and let a WL
    work on your lower body, no kissing and touching her, this Karen might be OK. Didn't ask for DD but I think she can do it. I didn't DATY though I love DATY. But I can never go down on a girl without proper DFK to build the chemistry.

Overall 4/10 and YMMV. Good luck!
    Same attitude the other day with me. Good on you still finishing, I can’t even get it hard. Paid for an expensive shower there LoL. Spoke with the receptionist but no refund or what so ever. Told it was her first day and the Japanese mgr cannot be contacted.