Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quality of punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite was paying for gold service with an alleged large breasted Japanese woman. While she was cool personality wise there was no attempt at a good experience. I ended up going to a western shop and spent half the money and got alot better service from a Chinese older milf.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep I also agree.

My go to used to be Midas.

Sugar body scrub then milk body slide was fking awesome. Followed by a spa and blowjob.

But now at $310 for 90mins it is way too expensive not even getting fs.

I went to check it out a few months ago.

Limited selection and service was mediocre at best.

Really sad everything went downhill

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm telling you bros, it's a complete J-girl overload here. Sick and tired of eating sushi every meal, lol!
    I've cut right down the punting volume now. Went completely dry for 2 weeks, zero punts. Last week had to go for a couple of sessions to "maintain relationships" with shop owners. Think I'll go for a whole month without any action starting this week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm telling you bros, it's a complete J-girl overload here. Sick and tired of eating sushi every meal, lol!
    I've cut right down the punting volume now. Went completely dry for 2 weeks, zero punts. Last week had to go for a couple of sessions to "maintain relationships" with shop owners. Think I'll go for a whole month without any action starting this week.
    You will not be missed bro. It will be as if you were never here.
    The circle and and the cycle and the circus of life will go on without you.
    Life is a Sushi Train and it stops for no man and it will power on with or without you, it's just that others will partake of it's tasty delights rather than you.
    You, me, everyone reading this, we are nothing, we are just dicks with a wallet (or maybe wallets with a dick, anyway you know what I mean).
    It's good to retreat from the hurly burly of life every now and then, sit in lotus position, contemplate one's navel ... but you will be back ... women, whisky, fentanyl, BBBJ, chilli crab, money, KFC, Gorgonzola, DATY, coke, Prosecco, pokies, CIM, karaoke ... all those delicious things, they always pull us back in.
    Enjoy your brief stoic sojourn bro. Peace.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Rooter bro, I never even thought of persuading anyone to do anything. I'm only speaking from my own position. FMD with the cost of living ramping up, I reckon I'm going to need every buck I can save. Punting is almost the last thing on the list of priorities now, especially when there's nothing much to look forward to.

Good luck to everyone else still punting. Hope you all have the most mind-blowing experiences!

Banned
    Recently saw a new ML 3 times. Her beauty wore out the third time.

She didn't respond to hugs. She was cold as fish.

She wouldn't take off her clothes. Only wanted me to give her a massage. And she fell asleep during the massage.

She wore a trunk sporty underwear commonly favoured by middle-age ladies.

If she thinks I'm paying her $120 to improve my massage she must be mentally unsound.

I'm starting to find the massage parlour scene boring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love my J girls but the recent lack of quality plus the higher chances of a bad punt, I am considering top shelf C Girls which hasnt been on my radar for a long while.. Or go to a tried and tested K girls who are generally a bit older.. Or like others, take a break...

On the massage front, I think things are a bit different to FS where there's still are a couple of new gems... I saw a ML last week who is one of the most booked out MLs and been doing it for a few years and even she was mentioning she's getting frail and wants to downsize her offering and services even to regulars. Reflection of the current times maybe??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Recently saw a new ML 3 times. Her beauty wore out the third time.

She didn't respond to hugs. She was cold as fish.

She wouldn't take off her clothes. Only wanted me to give her a massage. And she fell asleep during the massage.

She wore a trunk sporty underwear commonly favoured by middle-age ladies.

If she thinks I'm paying her $120 to improve my massage she must be mentally unsound.

I'm starting to find the massage parlour scene boring.
    What's next for you? Swinger clubs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What's next for you? Swinger clubs?
    Chess Club or Russian language class.

Banned
    Oh well save money and buy some more

Junior Member(有D料到)

Definition of extras usually offered?

Hey guys, I have a question.

I have been punting from last few years. Started seeing ML then moved to WL and back to ML again. My question is what exactly to expect from extras offered. I know and understand part 3 is sex. But part 2 have different options like daty, cbj, bbbj, standard nhj and body slides or (b2b).

Standard nhj is still very confusing for me even after couple of years. Like some MLs won't let you suck their boobs. So nhj include sucking of boobs or it's becoming a new extra and you have to pay for it? I mean wtf you are getting nude for if I can't suck your titties. And why you didn't tell me in the beginning that even if I pay your desired $$$ in extras it is not possible to suck your titties.
    (I don't let my customers suck my breasts) wtf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question.

I have been punting from last few years. Started seeing ML then moved to WL and back to ML again. My question is what exactly to expect from extras offered. I know and understand part 3 is sex. But part 2 have different options like daty, cbj, bbbj, standard nhj and body slides or (b2b).

Standard nhj is still very confusing for me even after couple of years. Like some MLs won't let you suck their boobs. So nhj include sucking of boobs or it's becoming a new extra and you have to pay for it? I mean wtf you are getting nude for if I can't suck your titties. And why you didn't tell me in the beginning that even if I pay your desired $$$ in extras it is not possible to suck your titties.
    (I don't let my customers suck my breasts) wtf
    When I first meet a new ML I would spend time to have a chat with her to find out what are her boundaries. One girl in 200 Stanmore told me can kiss but can't suck titties. Okay I left them alone to avoid having an argument about what I do is a kiss and not a suck.

Sometimes the first meet is often a waste as I often end up with a can't kiss nipples, can't touch between the legs, can't do light kiss etc. scenario. And strangely it's okay to do Part III. I guess the ML feels protected when you're covered with a piece of rubber.

Increasingly I have lower expectations from a punt. Ask yourself what do you expect out of a disconnected and unfeeling 30 minutes commercial transaction? It's more of the same: you pay and I open legs offer.

Mamasans and the girls want you go in and out of the room with fast turnover of customers with an eye on the clock ticking away while a punter seeks excitement, a bit of romance and some connection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a very recent participant in punting I find this discussion a tad depressing. For me it’s escapism, and if the odds of getting that escape blow out too far I won’t bother. To date I reckon I’m 1/4 very good, 1/4 good, 1/4 fair, and 1/4 disappointing. I think I’ll pull up stumps if the very good blows out to only 10%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm about to tap out myself after this last week. I went to Taylor's after seeing an ad for a very large chested Japanese girl. I thought to myself this streak of crap J girls is gonna end. The picture doesn't mention she's standard only and while she's an amicable girl the experience felt very off and a step above mounting a sex doll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123