Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J girl overload

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mouthwash kills 99% of germs right? hahaha still not a good thought....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There are many guys who don't look after themselves or are too embarrassed to see a doctor if they have issues down below.

Guys never consider who may have been the previous guy that put his shlong in the same mouth of the girl they're about to insert their shlong or kiss her lips or have DFK with her where some dirty punter dropped his load or had kissed without brushing his teeth. It sure is a jungle out there.
    We all know this but allow our instincts to rule.

I have been seeing MLs over the past few weeks and it has been quite enjoyable with a lot less risks. Not risk free but less risks.

Saw a girl today that felt like I was playing with a University naughty friend. I also had one FS in the massage shop but it was more like a western service. Again, not risk free, just less risky but also quite enjoyable

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I like to separate my dfk and rimming punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All I have to say is that Sara Otani is next level. Absolutely amazing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I like to separate my dfk and rimming punts.
    Dude, they put a condom in their mouth when they are rimming. Your practice is not bad though

Banned
    For cleaning I often see the MLs giving themselves a splash and wipe in front of the sink in the room or in one parlour in front of kitchen sink.

One parlour in Artarmon is without hot water or bathroom. How that would encourage the girls to give themselves a good clean especially in winter months is beyond me.

One shop in Canterbury doesn't have an internal toilet. You have to go out of the parlour walk to the back to get access to a leaking filthy toilet.

You can't really see how clean is a girl in the dim light in the cubicle. You have to go by your nose. By the smell of it some of the girls have not been cleaning themselves. Think twice before Daty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12