Thread: Headphones

Senior Member(無間使者)

Headphones

So, lately I have been closing my eyes, putting on my headphones while enjoying bj from ML/WL, often going with the rhythm of the music.

Is that… ?
    1. Perfectly within acceptable behaviour or,
    2. Totally rude

What do yall think??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally, I would let the ML/WL know beforehand and while it might be rude for some, it’s really your preference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It all depends on the wl, ask them if they are fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the idea of this. Some multi sensory experience! But yeah, maybe just let the WL know beforehand so it’s not weird. I wouldn’t think there would be a real problem.

Banned
    Putting headphones may suggest you're not the friendly type and just keep to yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hhaaaaa... this reminds me about 15 + years ago there used to be discount music cd shops in the city. I was browsing through the cds and I found a cd titled 'orgasm'. it was cheap so i brought it. I listen to the cd and it was just females moaning and orgasming. listened to the cd a few times then throw it in the bin.

Should of kept it and could of given it to you to listen to when you getting your bj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn I would buy it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    So, lately I have been closing my eyes, putting on my headphones while enjoying bj from ML/WL, often going with the rhythm of the music.

Is that… ?
    1. Perfectly within acceptable behaviour or,
    2. Totally rude

What do yall think??
    Ok, but only if you play Jubilate Deo by a good church choir, which considering it is a song of Joy and Exhileration seems entirely appropriate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    Hhaaaaa... this reminds me about 15 + years ago there used to be discount music cd shops in the city. I was browsing through the cds and I found a cd titled 'orgasm'. it was cheap so i brought it. I listen to the cd and it was just females moaning and orgasming. listened to the cd a few times then throw it in the bin.

Should of kept it and could of given it to you to listen to when you getting your bj.
    Was this the album?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcNrPYSeMyU

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the cd was a yellowish cover but I don't recall who was the creator of the cd.It was a 90's production.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and i thought this was going to be a poll about the best headphones on the market

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me getting a massage is like a social day out, as i am normally working from home 4 days and 1 day in the office, so getting to interact with people thats not work related is great, (playing pokies and drinking at the pub on Friday was never my thing)
    plus its therapeutic to release the mental stress as well as the physical one,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    >I have work call I need to listen in on.
    >Proceeds to listen to music

Seems fine. Particularly if not regular you have rapport with already.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think this is a Boomer/Gen X v Millennial thing
    I am Gen X and I think is totally fucking rude.
    I laugh at clowns walking around the city or even the countryside wearing headphones.
    What a waste! You may as well stay at home.
    I love to listen to traffic, birds singing, snippets of conversations, dogs barking, the rain, drunks arguing, the wind, the trees etc
    Yes it is rude and you are fucking rude!
    But like I said i am old and younger people may have a different perspective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I laugh at clowns walking around the city or even the countryside wearing headphones.
    I love to listen to traffic, birds singing, snippets of conversations, dogs barking, the rain, drunks arguing, the wind, the trees etc
    You forgot Japanese girls asking for direction to Ginza shop. How can you assist a girl if you have headphones on?

I'm with rooter here, +1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but why would you not want to pay attention to what's happening to you dick?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 I am with you .. and I am that old.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    +1 I am with you .. and I am that old.
    +1 here too. That's such an emo, teeny bopper thing to do. If you like music when you punt, you could just play the music on your phone speakers. Wtf, wearing headphones during sex.

I've had teeth out listening to Moulin Rouge and enjoying the nitrous, at the dentist, with headphones on.