Thread: Thai Liya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Liya

Quite new to this scene so I figured I would stick with places that have been tried and tested. Searched through the forum for recommended places and decided on SBM due to the convenience and their showers. Quick phone call to the shop and booked Liya based on her photos.

Rocked up to the shop, paid the damage and was given a towel for my shower. 120 for 45min (incl NHJ) which I think seems about right in the economy. Walking through the shop felt like a maze with so many corridors, steep steps and an ATM which made me giggle. Maybe so many punters need extra cash beacuse they get tempted by the MLs there. The room had a large ensuite bathroom that looked very clean. Showering while anticipating what was to come had me almost fully erect before Liya got into the room. After a quick dry, Liya pops into the room and we get started.

Liya is gorgeous. She has very seductive eyes and great lips that would be great for DFK or BJ, and she has a fit body with enhanced C cups.
    The massage was okay at best, with her hands gently rubbing over my back and legs, and occasionally her fingers brushing against my balls. Found out I am a big fan of some great tickle tackle in this sesh. We were very chatty throughout the massage which really helped lighten the mood. At the climax of the massage, she was blowing air towards my balls with felt strangely nice and her hands were roaming around my groin. Such a tease.

At the turn over, she undresses and shows her cute bottom and perky breasts. The only extras provided this sesh was NHJ. Liya climbs on top of me and gently starts rubbing my cock whilst blowing air at it, which again feels nice. She gradually builds up the pace and soon enough I pop. After a wipe down and a quick shower, we say our farewells.

WIR: Yes! As tempting as it is to book Liya again, I will probably explore other stores and girls.

Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

🌶️ Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

🌶️ Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868