Thread: 2 hours 2 girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma & Amber 2 hours of Bliss

Ok over the weekend talking with Tiffany about who is on over the weekend and she said I have a new girl staring Monday
    So I booked for 2 hrs arrived a little earlier than I expected and waited till bussines was ready to open
    Tiffany messaged me and said come on up I was greeted at the door said hello and thought gee your a looker
    Tiffany took me to the room and confirmed 2 hrs massage dragon tendon prostrate b2b slide
    Took my money offered me a drink and said get undressed your therapy will start shortly and with a cheeky grin and laugh said you ll enjoy
    I stunning woman walk in and introduces herself as Emma I will be doing the Dragon Tendon therapy today so please roll over on your back
    So dressed in a lovely dress showing off a beautiful set of puppies Emma proceeds to massage me for an hour and omg my cocks up my cocks down but the massage it’s self was incredibly just what I needed very firm at times certainly not uncomfortable in any instances
    Emma hopes up and says now we need to breath through the next few procedures so I do at times I feel pressure but it’s subsiding
    Of course Emma didn’t miss the prostrate massage one or two go in and wham I feel the stirring this lasts for 5 minutes then Emma gets up says hope you enjoy the new girl will now come in and look after you
    Tiffany comes in with Amber the new girl and another stunning lady in her little blue dress a few words are spoken between Amber and Tiffany and I’m instructed to roll over face down
    Amber then asks me if there is any pain or places that need attention I say to her my whole body aches hehehe
    Amber massages me the firmness was just right her touch electric and her knowledge was spot on
    After 30min my legs are spread sone more and I feel her hands around my groin tickling my ball sack and feeling something brushing over my back
    Yes it’s a now naked Amber and I have to say like a pro
    After what seemed to be an endless body slide I feel the wetness on my bum hole and a finger gentle finds it way inside and with pin point accuracy the prostrate is getting another work out
    And her other hand is gentle tickling my balls and cock
    I rock up onto my hands and knees and deeper Amber goes and she grabs my cock omfg I want to cum but I do t want to miss out on the sensations Smber noticed this and backs off just keeping me there
    Amber quietly says let’s roll over how can I refuse and Amber then takes a vibrator and inserts it into my arse and turns it on she pushes it deeper and deeper till she hits the spot then proceeds to massage my balls and stroke my cock
    I mention this time please don’t let me cum yet this feels just way to good and that’s exactly what happened she left my cock alone and concentrated on the vibrator and I feel my cock oozing cum from the pressure of the vibrator this lasts for 5 minutes if this is prostrate milling then I’m hooked
    Amber then takes my cock and manipulates it with skills and soon after I’m blowing hard and long and enormous amounts
    The cheeky grin from Amber says it all
    She goes away returns with a heated towel wipes me down gives me a kiss and said see you next time
    On a note I’ve visited places over the years but nothing like this they cater to the needs the look after you the massages are professional and the best I’ve had in quiet a while
    The Dragon Tendon Massage and prostrate might not be everyone’s cup of tea but for me it’s what I’ve been missing for a long time
    With Tiffany at the top and the girls I’ve met so far I won’t hesitate recommending there services and will become a regular
    Last edited by jonseysteve; 26-07-2022 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Wrong title

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good reviews hope see you soon
    Last edited by ladyau; 26-07-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonseysteve View Post
    Ok over the weekend talking with Tiffany about who is on over the weekend and she said I have a new girl staring Monday
    So I booked for 2 hrs arrived a little earlier than I expected and waited till bussines was ready to open
    Tiffany messaged me and said come on up I was greeted at the door said hello and thought gee your a looker
    Tiffany took me to the room and confirmed 2 hrs massage dragon tendon prostrate b2b slide
    Took my money offered me a drink and said get undressed your therapy will start shortly and with a cheeky grin and laugh said you ll enjoy
    I stunning woman walk in and introduces herself as Emma I will be doing the Dragon Tendon therapy today so please roll over on your back
    So dressed in a lovely dress showing off a beautiful set of puppies Emma proceeds to massage me for an hour and omg my cocks up my cocks down but the massage it’s self was incredibly just what I needed very firm at times certainly not uncomfortable in any instances
    Emma hopes up and says now we need to breath through the next few procedures so I do at times I feel pressure but it’s subsiding
    Of course Emma didn’t miss the prostrate massage one or two go in and wham I feel the stirring this lasts for 5 minutes then Emma gets up says hope you enjoy the new girl will now come in and look after you
    Tiffany comes in with Amber the new girl and another stunning lady in her little blue dress a few words are spoken between Amber and Tiffany and I’m instructed to roll over face down
    Amber then asks me if there is any pain or places that need attention I say to her my whole body aches hehehe
    Amber massages me the firmness was just right her touch electric and her knowledge was spot on
    After 30min my legs are spread sone more and I feel her hands around my groin tickling my ball sack and feeling something brushing over my back
    Yes it’s a now naked Amber and I have to say like a pro
    After what seemed to be an endless body slide I feel the wetness on my bum hole and a finger gentle finds it way inside and with pin point accuracy the prostrate is getting another work out
    And her other hand is gentle tickling my balls and cock
    I rock up onto my hands and knees and deeper Amber goes and she grabs my cock omfg I want to cum but I do t want to miss out on the sensations Smber noticed this and backs off just keeping me there
    Amber quietly says let’s roll over how can I refuse and Amber then takes a vibrator and inserts it into my arse and turns it on she pushes it deeper and deeper till she hits the spot then proceeds to massage my balls and stroke my cock
    I mention this time please don’t let me cum yet this feels just way to good and that’s exactly what happened she left my cock alone and concentrated on the vibrator and I feel my cock oozing cum from the pressure of the vibrator this lasts for 5 minutes if this is prostrate milling then I’m hooked
    Amber then takes my cock and manipulates it with skills and soon after I’m blowing hard and long and enormous amounts
    The cheeky grin from Amber says it all
    She goes away returns with a heated towel wipes me down gives me a kiss and said see you next time
    On a note I’ve visited places over the years but nothing like this they cater to the needs the look after you the massages are professional and the best I’ve had in quiet a while
    The Dragon Tendon Massage and prostrate might not be everyone’s cup of tea but for me it’s what I’ve been missing for a long time
    With Tiffany at the top and the girls I’ve met so far I won’t hesitate recommending there services and will become a regular
    Did she glove up prior to inserting fingers up bum/Dom up that dildo?
    Find the idea of a prostate massage intriguing, but concerned on hygiene..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What was the damage for this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. I'll give this place a go

Senior Member(無間使者)

Curious

Hello, thanks for the great review I am very keen to try this shop but so nervous. I have never done the dragon tendon or even had a finger in my date before other than from the GP. I am worried about the procedure and was hoping anyone could give me some insight. Is there shit in the girls glove when she pulls out, does the room then smell like shit after or during? I am not being a smart-arse, just genuinely concerned about this as I would die from the embarrassment. Don’t go as well or as regular as I did back in my 20s.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Hello, thanks for the great review I am very keen to try this shop but so nervous. I have never done the dragon tendon or even had a finger in my date before other than from the GP. I am worried about the procedure and was hoping anyone could give me some insight. Is there shit in the girls glove when she pulls out, does the room then smell like shit after or during? I am not being a smart-arse, just genuinely concerned about this as I would die from the embarrassment. Don’t go as well or as regular as I did back in my 20s.
    Hi sir. No worry about that as all of our girls are trained and professional in doing prostate and dragon tendon massage. We wll take care of u gently and what you need is only to enjoy during the prostate.Feeling our fingers and toys teasing you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Did she glove up prior to inserting fingers up bum/Dom up that dildo?
    Find the idea of a prostate massage intriguing, but concerned on hygiene..
    Its fine mate. Just google how to clean for anal play. Enema clean out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi LadyAu, I’m keen to know the cost as well. Might give myself a present for my birthday next month

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Hi LadyAu, I’m keen to know the cost as well. Might give myself a present for my birthday next month
    Can you please check on our website below
    website- www.renwickmassage.com

hope hearing from you soon. good day!

Banned
    Hi ,all young beatiful girl Angie & naughty girl Anita and Gaile working today, please make a booking come enjoy and therapeutic massag

Banned
    Hi ,all beautiful girl Yuie & young girl Danni and Amber working today, please make a booking come enjoy and therapeutic massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you ask about finishing multiple times before? Sometimes shops don’t like finishing multiple times…

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebstone View Post
    Did you ask about finishing multiple times before? Sometimes shops don’t like finishing multiple times…
    Thanks your review ,you can com many times if you like

Shop Owner
    Hi ,all beautiful girl Ling& young girl Angie and Gaile working today, please make a booking come enjoy and therapeutic massage

Shop Owner
    Hi all gentle man, beautiful and young girl Angie and Fiona &Tracy working today, please make a booking come enjoy and therapeutic massage