Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: ‪0411 666 757‬

Rates: 270

Size/shape: 8

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Nice convenient location. Rooms were clean, but the shower doesn’t drain properly so water stays in the shower area. Just be careful so you don’t trip over and make the news.

The girl - Average looking but personality is great, and her service is great. Very PSE, definitely tries to please. Excellent professionalism. Natural E, can do a COB easy.

Main event - JC was in the room waiting. She’s quite fully booked. Entered the room and had a quick chat. No problem with communication, friendly and funny girl. Had a shower together, then jumped into the bed. She gave a quick cat bath while I was lying face down. After a few moments she flipped me around and started cat bath while I was lying on my back. Good length of time, I don’t really enjoy long cat bath like some girls in other places close by.

Started BBBJ and she turned around for some 69. Very enjoyable so we continued for a while. It was a bit humid so after a while we were a bit sticky. After the 69, she went down and play with the little guy with her big Es. It was quite nice and nearly COB because I’ve never done that before. Then we started the first round, had to shower after that. A bit too humid.

After coming out of the shower, she asked me to come closer to the bed. Then she grab the little guy and put it in her for some BBBJ. A good view of her while I was standing in front of the mirror, and she was kneeling with her ass up. That went on for a while, then we had second round.

Overall, service is great, body is good, attitude is excellent but face is average.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrother View Post
    Person's Name: JC

Establishment: 47 Albion St

Date of Visit: Jan 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: ‪0411 666 757‬

Rates: 270

Size/shape: 8

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Nice convenient location. Rooms were clean, but the shower doesn’t drain properly so water stays in the shower area. Just be careful so you don’t trip over and make the news.

The girl - Average looking but personality is great, and her service is great. Very PSE, definitely tries to please. Excellent professionalism. Natural E, can do a COB easy.

Main event - JC was in the room waiting. She’s quite fully booked. Entered the room and had a quick chat. No problem with communication, friendly and funny girl. Had a shower together, then jumped into the bed. She gave a quick cat bath while I was lying face down. After a few moments she flipped me around and started cat bath while I was lying on my back. Good length of time, I don’t really enjoy long cat bath like some girls in other places close by.

Started BBBJ and she turned around for some 69. Very enjoyable so we continued for a while. It was a bit humid so after a while we were a bit sticky. After the 69, she went down and play with the little guy with her big Es. It was quite nice and nearly COB because I’ve never done that before. Then we started the first round, had to shower after that. A bit too humid.

After coming out of the shower, she asked me to come closer to the bed. Then she grab the little guy and put it in her for some BBBJ. A good view of her while I was standing in front of the mirror, and she was kneeling with her ass up. That went on for a while, then we had second round.

Overall, service is great, body is good, attitude is excellent but face is average.
    Does she look like the photo on the website? We sure photo her face looks really good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The body is close to the photos, shoulder and hips a bit wider, but it's to be expected.

Face is definitely a different person. But that's standard, most girls wouldn't put up their own face there on the web. I wouldn't myself if I was a WL.

Age on their website says 24, my interpretation was early 30s. But it's just me, YMMV as I mentioned.

JC at KYOTO 206 today 28/07/22 (THU)
    1pm-7pm

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au