Thread: EFTPOS

Senior Member(無間使者)

EFTPOS

I prefer shops with eftpos. Notwithstanding quality girls and service.
    What are your thoughts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my personal situation I prefer cash.

the money trail ends when I walk. no nasty bank slips and statement questions on my cards for the next 7 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post

the money trail ends when I walk. no nasty bank slips and statement questions on my cards for the next 7 years.
    That makes sense

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I second that motion...just have reserves in case you need them. I think for some reason cash is more motivating for the girls - before I go OS and I get a fair bit of Aust Dollars out in 100's I sometimes go mongering. To open your wallet and leaf through some greenies may stimulate some Wg's maybe?????
    Also when you are inside the room its easier to negotiate with the girl with cash than a CC as already said no print out or record, so boss doesn't really know how much money exchanged. cash is King.
    I from a financial point of view only have a debit card.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes fair call Mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never had extras on card - sometimes shop fee but never extras - I used card only once for shop fee trying to hold onto as much cash as seeing the lady knew I would want/need it

Agreed the trail is something you don’t need - if it’s a big problem then beemit etc

As a thought and there was a good thread if you are taking out hundreds and fir fir a loan they may question the cash transactions - possibly as a risk - to save the debate let me just say it’s not worth it - set up separate accounts that look like savings or investment, use that or electronic transfer and call it purchase of online goods

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In most shops you get $5 discount paying cash. Most of the girls I saw in CBD shops have payID, so I normally bring cash for shop fee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    In most shops you get $5 discount paying cash. Most of the girls I saw in CBD shops have payID, so I normally bring cash for shop fee
    If using Pay Id, does that mean you’re likely to also get their personal mobile number ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wait... girls let you pay extra using electronic means?
    I ALWAYS get cash out before punting but... it's sometimes annoying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    If using Pay Id, does that mean you’re likely to also get their personal mobile number ??
    Yes that's correct. I ask to use payID sometimes to get phone number of my fav girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow this took a scary turn - not sure why you would work want someone’s number unless they willingly gave it to you - get it might be to contact them for booking direct but unless the conversation starts with “here’s my number - just text me when you want to book” it seems a little strange

If you want the number just ask - respect if they dont want to share it but using different methods to get it is a little too far…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Wow this took a scary turn - not sure why you would work want someone’s number unless they willingly gave it to you - get it might be to contact them for booking direct but unless the conversation starts with “here’s my number - just text me when you want to book” it seems a little strange

If you want the number just ask - respect if they dont want to share it but using different methods to get it is a little too far…..
    A lot of these girls are way too trusting.
    Pay ID? Most have it set up as bank default with their real name showing. Guys go onto social media and stalk/harass them.

Some Guys reveal their real names with PAY ID, mls finds their home details. Hilarity ensues.

Sort your security out to ensure your safety and dont abuse the ladies privacy. Way too many crazy people involved on both sides of the fence here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As Holdan started out about EFTPOS and I took it from a security issue.

Payid is a complete security risk for both sides. The WGs that have given me their PayIDs it was included in the same context as book her direct.

Cash really is king.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting perspective re security. I hadn't thought of it form that angle. I started off asking more from a yes/no response. If a shop provided one, would you use it. And does having eftpos influence your decision to use a certain shop.

I wasn't considering PayId - more like a terminal like Square etc.

All very good points though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Interesting perspective re security. I hadn't thought of it form that angle. I started off asking more from a yes/no response. If a shop provided one, would you use it. And does having eftpos influence your decision to use a certain shop.

I wasn't considering PayId - more like a terminal like Square etc.

All very good points though.
    in that context it doesn't bother me in anyway if they have EFTPos or not. I just wont be using it.

If a time came where the shop owner said "all shop fee by EFTPos" then i would be not be frequenting that place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in that context it doesn't bother me in anyway if they have EFTPos or not. I just wont be using it.

If a time came where the shop owner said "all shop fee by EFTPos" then i would be not be frequenting that place.
    Eftpos makes it easier to sort out the tax the shop has to pay as well.
    We all know that a lot of these massage places are fronts for organised and unorganised crime where cash is king and much easier to flush ill gotten gains through the system.
    Declaring 40 massage fees, when there were only 20 etc

They hire an ambitious ml to “manage” the shop and sort out the functional logistics. Some managers know of the book keeping activities behind the scenes, most don’t and run a shop to the best of their abilities.

Now if this were made legal, more legitimacy required, more tax revenue and less stigma. How many mls you know that lodge a tax return declaring their extras income?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why would people care whether or not massage girls pay taxes ?