Thread: Guide to Brissy 2022

Junior Member(有D料到)

Guide to Brissy 2022

Hi all,

Will be travelling to Brisbane for business soon. And wondering if there are any tips around or close to CBD?

Massage or FS Shops.

Recently been to SA and only realised brothels are illegal there? Wht the? Don't wanna repeat the same mistake going up to Brisbane.

I saw bros mentioned about Day Dream Spa, is that a massage shop that offers extras? Mainly Asian girls working?

Ta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS shops probably brothels. CBD massage shops that provide extras include Daydream, Time and Day spa. Daydream is highly regarded due to having younger and more attractive girls.
    Time shops open until late, and you can ask for FS from some girls working there, maybe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    Hi all,

Will be travelling to Brisbane for business soon. And wondering if there are any tips around or close to CBD?

Massage or FS Shops.

Recently been to SA and only realised brothels are illegal there? Wht the? Don't wanna repeat the same mistake going up to Brisbane.

I saw bros mentioned about Day Dream Spa, is that a massage shop that offers extras? Mainly Asian girls working?

Ta
    In Qld massage shops that offer any extras are actually illegal. There are legal brothels and independent single operators are also legal.

Natural services like bbbj are also illegal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whereabouts are you from Smartmover?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Whereabouts are you from Smartmover?
    From Sydney.

Seems like the scene is similar to NSW in QLD?

Saw some suggestions pop up after my last post, so likely I will pick the FS Shops instead of asking for extras at a massage place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    From Sydney.

Seems like the scene is similar to NSW in QLD?

Saw some suggestions pop up after my last post, so likely I will pick the FS Shops instead of asking for extras at a massage place.

If you are from sydney, you are probably going to be very dissapointed in brisbane. Save your money and spend it before you leave and when you get home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The scene in Brisbane is completely different - low quality and expensive…biggest difference is what you think is normal just does not happen - most claim it’s the “laws” but shops are not meant to offer anything except a massage so go figure….call it what you want

Try the bigger massage shops and fs places - both Asian and non and go from there - I think the better shops are just out of the city - a short cab trip away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would suggest anyone who wants info like this read the forum and come back with specific questions about places not just " where can I get FS in Brisbane?"
    As you can gleam there is not a MS offering FS on every second street corner like Sydney, well not every street corner.

Due to the scarcity of very good places and girls I have noted that punters are reluctant to give up their "needles" in a haystack.

It would show due diligence to at least read the forum.

Quite frankly if I was from Sydney coming to Brisbane I would spend the money on good restaurants - would it hurt to abstain for your business trip?
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder you know or try one, realize how shit it is here, and then go back to your playgrounds in Sydney knowing you are in a better place for punting.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I would suggest anyone who wants info like this read the forum and come back with specific questions about places not just " where can I get FS in Brisbane?"
    As you can gleam there is not a MS offering FS on every second street corner like Sydney, well not every street corner.

Due to the scarcity of very good places and girls I have noted that punters are reluctant to give up their "needles" in a haystack.

It would show due diligence to at least read the forum.

Quite frankly if I was from Sydney coming to Brisbane I would spend the money on good restaurants - would it hurt to abstain for your business trip?
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder you know or try one, realize how shit it is here, and then go back to your playgrounds in Sydney knowing you are in a better place for punting.
    4FoW2
    Hard agree, you'll get buyers remorse if you punt up here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually think Sydney people should try up here, then they’ll really appreciate what they have back home.

As someone said, just go grab a nice steak or something…but I think you guys do that better down there too lol