Thread: Kimi - gorgeous little beauty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kimi - gorgeous little beauty

I have seen Kimi several years ago and she went back to Taiwan in the early covid rout and now she is back and she is a tiny bit heavier but still absolutely sexy as fuck.
    Chilli's review got me thinking I should get back there as I really enjoyed being with her so I booked yesterday at 10 am.
    Kimi did remember me from before and she was friendly and warm and she gave me a quick peck on the lips then I showered.
    After drying off I held her close and the kissing is a little bit more and I am feeling her close to me and she has such soft smooth skin and nice natural boobs.
    Kimi is around 157 cm and she is one of the cutest little ladies I have ever seen with a very pretty face and nice firm shapely legs and C size boobs all natural.
    Kimi directs me to sit on the edge of the bed and gets on her knees and is now commenting "big cock etc' and then starts to suck me slowly and sensuously.
    Now I am very horny because she is a very sexy little lady and a total sweetheart person and the sucking felt really nice but don't expect deepthrout.
    I let her suck me for five minutes but to be honest I really wanted to be inside that small girl pussy as I remember how good she feels.
    So I suggest we fuck and Kimi said she will get on top and she gives me a nice pussy slide then on with the dom and she lowers on to me and I had to tell her to take it easy.
    I am thinking, holy fuck she feels good and I wanted to pace myself so I just let her fuck me slowly and I am holding her and sucking boobs and watching her sexy little body.
    Kimi seems to be getting more and more horny and going deeper and then she is crouched and riding my cock asian style and I am stroking those firm sexy legs.
    I held her whole body up and fucked upwards into her for a couple of minutes and she really likes that and her pussy is snug but ok for size and length etc.
    After reading Chilli's review, I wanted to try some missionary so Kimi lays there looking very sexy and I slowly enter again and start slowly and I was down close to her fucking slowly.
    I am not crushing her under my 85 kilo weight but am elevated but close and kissing her neck and cheek and ear lobe and I stick my tongue lightly in her ear.
    She can feel my breath on her and I must have told here I love her a few times and then clarified to "I love fucking you baby" so as not to seem creepy or possessive.
    I elevated up at one stage and went a bit faster and then back to the slow fucking again and she felt really good the whole time.
    After 10 minutes mish I wanted some side saddle action and this is just superb with her as she has such a sexy little body to look at and I am fucking slowly.
    I just wanted to go for as long as I could and during the side saddle I changed the angles and the depth and speed many times and Kimi was massaging balls for some of this.
    I just found this was such a sexy intimate session and I must have lasted at least 30 minutes in side saddle and had to finish off due to the hour getting close.
    I went fast and hard briefly at the end and came with quite a strong force and Kimi is crying out and pulling me into her and she said "so much cum"
    We then clean up and showered after a thoroughly enjoyable session.
    During the session I was checking Kimi was ok with everything and I also told her that I only do things that she likes and nothing she finds unpleasant.
    So guys treat her well as she is is such a lovely lady and a total sweetheart girl and sexy as fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name :Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 10 am to late

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, LFK, side saddle for 35 minutes to completion

Size/shape :157 cm with c cup naturals, sexy firm legs and very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, lovely little beauty

My experience/comments : I wanted to get back for another session with Kimi so after a couple of tries as she is very popular I got a slot for Wednesday.

Kimi was already there on time and she readied the room while I showered and then gave me a brief kiss and said she missed me.

Now this could be a cute marketing trick but as the session went on I think some of it may be genuine.

I just find her to be such a sweet natured girl and even under pressure of many customers she is still a great little fuck and always gives me a girlfriend vibe.

Kimi asks me to lie down and commences a nice sucking that only went for a short time and then asked if I want to fuck and thinking of her amazing pussy I said yes.

Kimi lays down side on to me and applies the dom and some lube and then works my cock inside side saddle and it took a bit of effort to get inside her.

She has the sexiest little body with those cute legs and pretty decent sized all natural boobs so fucking her for me is a real turn on.

I am slowly fucking her side saddle and Kimi making these little sexy ohah sounds every few strokes and she has my balls in a constant massage.

I am really enjoying the feeling of her tight little pussy and I marvel at how she is small and cute but can take my cock with no problem and even some fast sex.

I just stroked slowly into her for ten minutes mixing the speeds and I am checking with her that she is ok because I care about her and each time she says she is enjoying it.

Most of todays session Kimi had her legs closed so its like doggy but lay down and she is reaching between her legs massaging balls and the feeling of her pussy is just so nice.

Looking at her bum and legs and nice little body as I fucked her slowly had me on the edge of cumming many times and half way through Kimi is moving against my cock.

I had to stop a few times just inside her to cool down and Kimi is moving her hips back onto my cock and crying out horny and this was a challenge at this point not to just burst into the dom right there.

I wanted the feeling to last and Kimi likes me to keep going slowly fucking her and she now opened her legs and I am going even deeper now and she is really grabbing those balls and I am fingering her wet pussy.

I could feel her clit and gently rubbing it and she is crying out each stroke now and holy fuck this is feeling fucking incredible now and my excitement level is heading higher and I am biting my left hand attempting control.

I was able to keep it together and went non stop for 35 minutes and at the end Kimi had me so excited I told her I was going to fuck her fast and she got worked up and was crying out cumming and I just fucking exploded into the dom.

The feeling was just such an incredible sexy moment for me as it had built up over the 35 minutes.

Kimi has that sexy girlfriend way about her and is such a nice easy going girl but I do ask all of you to make sure she is ok during the session as she is the kind of girl that wants to please but we should not put her in any discomfort.

I personally enjoy my time with the ladies only if I know they are ok and also experiencing some enjoyment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Kimi a few weeks ago. Jethro751 s providing an excellent service to us all with all the reviews he has provided. So, on the strength of that, I stopped by 533 and tried Kimi as I was in the area

As we know all photos on the 533 Website are horrendously fake and all the girls' ages provided by Angie are also false, by approximately 40 to 50%. So, if Angie claims the girl s 20, then she will be 30+. Similarly, if Angie claims the girl is 25, she will be 38 to 40, or maybe 40+. For example, Heidi was definitely over 40. Basically, nothing that Angie says can be taken as truth and this appears to have gotten worse since Covid. I am not quite sure why Angie thinks it's a good idea to be this false to her customers when most of us can see through it. Anyway, it's up to her. Certainly, it has stopped me from going to 533 more regularly, if at all, due the extent of the surprise when meeting the girl plus some bad experiences.

Ok, back to Kimi. Kimi is certainly short in stature, which I love. I would say her boobs are at least C cup, if not larger. C+, C++ maybe D. I'm not sure as I normally book A cup or B cup max. Her age is more like late 30s, than 30, so Jethro751 may be a bit generous here. I prefer as close as possible to 40kg and certainly less than 50kg, so Kimi was out of my normal weight range. So, not a good match for me and I would not have chosen her from a line-up. However, I had booked her and met up in the room. Regardless of the difference in preferences, Kimi tried hard to make me happy and was very cooperative. Her BBBJ and ball licking was really good and nipple play was excellent -some of the best I have had. Happy to fuck in any position and very quick to spread her legs wide, encouraging me to enter. Nice shaved pussy and not especially small or large.

WIR? Probably not. I really enjoyed the various oral services, but we didn't really click. No disrespect to Kimi intended as her tongue and mouth are very experienced and provide good service. Good to stop by and call in on the way home after a few beers or watching the football, or both for some relief.

WM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Kimi currently in the roster?
    The one I saw a few month ago is a small slim chick with A-B cup, a few tattoo on her, good English speaking lass..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see Kimi thinking it would be the same Kimi from pre-covid, but it wasn't, unfortunately. Just never know who's who at 533.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Is this the same Kimi currently in the roster?
    The one I saw a few months ago is a small slim chick with A-B cup, a few tattoo on her, good English speaking lass..?

Aliguu, if you saw a Kimi with A-B cup, then it is definitely not the same girl. The Kimi during Covid, or just after was C-D cup. She was also short and stocky, post kids, etc, etc. English was good and very cooperative, but I don't think she had any tattoos - not sure as too long ago and I never went back to see her. At 55+ kg, she was not my taste. But good oral skills.

Not sure which girl Angie is promoting. Angie could be promoting one girl, while delivering a completely different girl. Good reason to stay away, in my book. It just happens too many times with Angie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The 533 isn't worth visiting anymore for me, run-down establishment with girls working off past glory

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    Normally I post long reviews.
    Not today.

I had a double today…Kimi & Cecile.

Well…I’ll just just say this….Kimi…wow. What a gorgeous girl…I’d marry her.

And if I could marry two girls Cecile would be the second.

Thank you Angie

Kimi on roster today 27/9