Thread: Time or money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Time or money

I had a sb who I no longer maintain (as my employment contact ended and the work is seasonal) but we still see each other once or twice a week for an hour or so each time and in that time I can do whatever I want except for anal. Sometimes I don't even have sex but do other activities.

I don't pay her anymore and haven't for the past few months but she will txt me hundreds of times everyday and sometimes call to bitch moan complain whine rant etc. it ends up being a good 3-4 hours of my day, everyday (spread throughout the day)

So instead of money it ends up being my time. I don't mind it ATM as I'm cash poor and time rich and it's nice to not be so lonely and have a young beautiful girl texting you all the time but when I get another contract I'm wondering if I should continue this "arrangement" or try and revert to the previous one.

Thoughts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickersnicker View Post
    I had a sb who I no longer maintain (as my employment contact ended and the work is seasonal) but we still see each other once or twice a week for an hour or so each time and in that time I can do whatever I want except for anal. Sometimes I don't even have sex but do other activities.

I don't pay her anymore and haven't for the past few months but she will txt me hundreds of times everyday and sometimes call to bitch moan complain whine rant etc. it ends up being a good 3-4 hours of my day, everyday (spread throughout the day)

So instead of money it ends up being my time. I don't mind it ATM as I'm cash poor and time rich and it's nice to not be so lonely and have a young beautiful girl texting you all the time but when I get another contract I'm wondering if I should continue this "arrangement" or try and revert to the previous one.

Thoughts?
    I am time poor as I have a owner operator of a small visual service business. And importantly I value my space and privacy I can't stand a girl texting me all the time no matter how young and beautiful she is. I'll go biserk.

I can't see myself having free sex with an ML or sugarbaby. I will pay them no matter what or refuse the "service". Only a girlfriend offers sex free and I don't want to escalate them to such status.

I say good on you if you enjoy her company whether paid by your time or money. You're the winner. You don't need any advice. Enjoy the moment and let tomorrow be another day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thoughts?
    You do not have to answer.

Turn off notifications on her access to you and check it when you are ready during your day (if at all).

I do this with a few of my paying customers who want to continually bug me whilst I am working and more so when I am not working.
    If I had a "free SB" as you seem to have I would think myself lucky and at least allocate some small amount of time whenever I took a break.
    Unless of course you now have a drama queen.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thoughts?
    you don't have an SB, you have a girlfriend. at the very least a FWB. you can't probably go back to the previous arrangement, you can continue this relationship or break up with her. how would you even do that? "listen, i want to keep having sex but i don't want to text as much so here's some money!"

why don't you just slow down your responses sometimes? there's no rule that you have to respond to all messages within seconds.

if you decide to break it off, be nice about it. she sees you as at least a friend if not a boyfriend, not just a client.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's more than money or time, it's a baggage that you are carrying and seem to be enjoying or having no problem with it for now. Soon it will be.

Banned

Thoughts?
    You can't escape except to marry her.

She is part of your life now like it or not.

There is no free sex in this world. It's either a bait or a lure.

You are the happy fish on the hook gulfing for air.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of women struggle to disassociate sex from love. I suspect SBs fall into the camp of 'I'm not fucking for money, I like him, we make love and he helps me out from time to time'. Fine, we all rationalise our behaviour and delude ourselves about why we do this or that.

So what you have here is a SB who now thinks you mean something special, all those little whispered somethings from you were true.

So... you can play her along, or let her down gently. What you won't be able to do is return to the original situation.

Enjoy the ongoing sex, but you'll need to bail at some stage, be decent and let her down gently. Emotional stuff is difficult and being a decent human being costs nothing so long as the messaging is clear from you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats a Sugar Babe compared to a Wife ? not much difference except the wife is more defined when it comes to ending the arrangement.

I would prefer somewhere in between actually, but hey we are all different ... which of course it what makes the world go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it was Seinfeld where I recall they use the sat night test. If it is implied you do something together that evening you are bfgf lol. I would get out personally but maybe I'm unique. For me i can live with and accept the consequences of my punting habit but wasting a females prime in a relationship going nowhere is shitty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's a win-win for both parties.....the OP gets sex on tap from the SB, and the SB uses the OP as an emotional tampon.
    Eventually the story and the relationship will run its course, so enjoy it while you have it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did you use condom bro?

congrats you might becoming a daddy lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the replies Il enjoy it whilst is lasts and if I get sick il slowly stop replying.
    She's not a wife or a gf (doesn't do chores for one hah)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    did you use condom bro?

congrats you might becoming a daddy lol
    That's one thing that's special about it, bareback creampie, swallow, facials etc

She's from here so I doubt she's wanting to get knocked up by a broke fat older man

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Look on the brightside. If she was your GF or wife, you'd be expected to spend time AND money on everything about her.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eventually you will either marry her or block her, but for now enjoy her, but do not delude yourself that it's going anywhere. Presumably her other Daddies are keeping her in funds?

When you decide to break it off, just ask her to loan you $1000, that will give you a clear result!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she to know you don't have a new contract?

I would let her know you have a new contract start Monday so you will be 'less' available. She doesn't sound like she deserves a compete ghosting. Just let her know you wont be very available. In her spare time she'll find someone else.

part of my SD story is that I am often getting new contracts and have to concentrate. I also always use a defined number for my SB communications and can remove/delete/lose that SIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's from here so I doubt she's wanting to get knocked up by a broke fat older man
    She might, you never know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s A dude with 9 posts and no facility to organise his own life