Thread: Jenny @ 116 Artarmon, great session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny @ 116 Artarmon, great session

Been a while since I’ve been here, popped in on my way home from work.

Jenny was the next girl up, I hadn’t seen her before, it was apparently her “third day”. She’s in her late 30s or early 40s. I handed over $150 for an hour.

English is a bit of a challenge, she doesn’t speak much but fuck me she knows her way around a cock.

She’s got a great MILFy body, lovely tits and she’s enthusiastic, no holding back.

Started with DFK and standing while she licks my chest, stroking my cock. I sit on the bed and we continue kissing as she gives me a standing pussy slide, I’m just at the right level.

Time for a BJ and she looks incredible in the bedside mirror. Incredible mouth, sexy sucking noises and just the right amount of sloppy, all topped off by some lovely hand strokes.

I need to return the favour, she doesn’t mind 69 or me going down on her, her hips grinding her pussy into my face.

I come up for air and she covers me up. Some missionary and then cowgirl. She’s really grinding her pussy against me, trying to get there before I cum as well.

What a session! So awesome when a punt on a new girl is a good one.

Jenny works 3 days a week here, Mon Tue and I think Thur. Definitely recommend if you’re a fan of the $150 shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the website roster is not making sense
    the wechat account never responds

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the website roster is not making sense
    the WeChat account never responds