Thread: Private Massage after report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private Massage after report

How do I see or activate the Private Massage Afrer Report Thread?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by David1218 View Post
    How do I see or activate the Private Massage Afrer Report Thread?
    Hey David,
    You need to rack up 50 posts to get access. I'm now at 35,so still a few to go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been a member on here for a few years but never worried, the other day i thought i should give a few reviews and also chase my 50 for access... think im at 48 now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookytim View Post
    I've been a member on here for a few years but never worried, the other day i thought i should give a few reviews and also chase my 50 for access... think im at 48 now
    Some members say it is nothing special but then again they might just be trying to keep the junior riff-raff out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The subject has been brought up a dozen times or so previously. The private section was set up so reports on massage shops could be posted without *ahem* "prying eyes" seeing them. Remember a few years ago councils were hiring private investigators etc to try and get evidence to shut massage shops down and so on, so the section was created with a qualifier of 50 posts. Some thought it wise to spam 50 posts as soon as they could to get access, this usually resulted in a ban. The section has quietened down a bit because A.) Councils etc don't bother as much anymore, so less content needs to be hidden. B.) Regular contributors propped it up with lots of reviews while others didn't contribute and C.) Shops like posts in the main review section but if there's any worry about those prying eyes then they tend to let you know not to include graphic details.
    Still a bit going on in there, but yeah don't go spamming just to get access thinking it's the holy land.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshit130 View Post
    Hey David,
    You need to rack up 50 posts to get access. I'm now at 35,so still a few to go
    I enjoy writing craps since younger days submitting essays and poetry to magazines etc.

I post actively in this forum. It only take me several weeks to rack up 50 posts.

Before this I was in a photo forum in Singapore everyday. So much so when a photographer from Singapore visiting Sydney we'll get together for a chat over a cup of coffee or going out to shoot together.

The downside is we are reluctant to have real friends in the real world any more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks all, the annoying thing about massage after reports is that massage shops starts posting their roster on that thread, which just kills the thread for everyone else.

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David1218 View Post
    Thanks all, the annoying thing about massage after reports is that massage shops starts posting their roster on that thread, which just kills the thread for everyone else.
    Yea the post keep getting bumped into top one meanwhile we think its a new thread