Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Job in the World? Ha ha....

Banned

Best Job in the World? Ha ha....

I used to joke with the two male receptionists I know of working part time in massage palours that they had the best job in the world being with so many beautiful girls around them.

Yesterday for no reason I was offered a part-time job in a shop I frequented while I was chatting with Mamasan. she said it was once a week job doing 10 and half hours for $150. I could get 30 customers I'll get $200. I wasn't looking for a job.

I think Mamasan working 7 days a week and 10 and half hours a day desperately wants a day off. Although I too work 7 days a week but I could work any time I want to and any length of hours I wish to in my small photography business.

I didn't say No or Yes to her when she suggested the job to me. I just smiled at her.

Money aside I don't think I could sit in a massage parlour for 10 and half hours. I'll go crazy. I'm used to taking photos when my eyes, my brain, my hands and legs move at the same time.

Many brothers here are on high wage to be able to afford Sugarbabies and Ginza.

I could only afford some small time punting in cheaper Chinese shops. I did not punt in my entire adult life. I was always busy holding two jobs: one full-time graphic arts job in printing another one photography side business. I have accumulated a decent nest egg. I only started to punt two years ago after my early retirement to concentrate in photography.

It's good and bad meaning I've missed the fun of a younger man with more energy and stamina. However financially I would rather be where I am now.

Banned
    $150 for 10 hours is like $15/hr. Totally not worth it as the MLs are getting way more than that. Even my pay after PAYG deductions is still higher than that, and I don't work 10 hours a day.

If I were to accept such a deal I would've added another condition: free NHJ from the best looking ML of the day, twice - once at the start of shift and another at the end of shift. 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The OP back to writing short story fiction again?

Banned
    $150 for 10.5 hours? Does she think she’s back in a Chinese labour camp?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    $150 for 10.5 hours? Does she think she’s back in a Chinese labour camp?
    That's the pay rate for a Macca's burger flipper. Instead of flipping burgers, you're flipping punters, lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    $150 for 10 hours is like $15/hr. Totally not worth it as the MLs are getting way more than that. Even my pay after PAYG deductions is still higher than that, and I don't work 10 hours a day.

If I were to accept such a deal I would've added another condition: free NHJ from the best looking ML of the day, twice - once at the start of shift and another at the end of shift. ��
    According to a male massage parlour receptionist I know it is a rule that you can't touch any of the girls working in the shop.

Not all the working girls in parlours are pretty to look at.

$150 for a day has gotta be a joke right... Does reception have to help clean as well? cos I can't think of anything worst than to clean up someone's cum! Also being a room that always smell of male excrement for 10 hours is not my idea of good work place. Better of getting a bar job at a strip club so at least you get some naked girls eye candy.

$150 + free lodgings. You can stay at the shop after they close up. How’s that for a deal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    $150 + free lodgings. You can stay at the shop after they close up. How’s that for a deal?
    You may get sleepless nights staying in a room reeks of sperm.

Massage table is not altogether a conducive bed to sleep on. One turn you'll end up on the floor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    $150 for a day has gotta be a joke right... Does reception have to help clean as well? cos I can't think of anything worst than to clean up someone's cum! Also being a room that always smell of male excrement for 10 hours is not my idea of good work place. Better of getting a bar job at a strip club so at least you get some naked girls eye candy.
    If you looking after reception then the responsibility of looking after the shop, girls and bookings rests on your shoulders. You'll have to take bookings and deal with all customers. Some may be easy to deal with or others may be difficult once they start complaining about the girl's service. Don't forget the strange or nut cases who start asking all questions about the girls and after receiving the information still can't make up their mind on which girl to see or just hang up. You'll also be responsible for the dirty laundry and throwing out the rubbish (full of cum, used condoms, tissues and disposable table sheets) as well as ensuring everything is turned off or closed. Overall, not an easy job and be underpaid for the hours worked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you looking after reception then the responsibility of looking after the shop, girls and bookings rests on your shoulders. You'll have to take bookings and deal with all customers. Some may be easy to deal with or others may be difficult once they start complaining about the girl's service. Don't forget the strange or nut cases who start asking all questions about the girls and after receiving the information still can't make up their mind on which girl to see or just hang up. You'll also be responsible for the dirty laundry and throwing out the rubbish (full of cum, used condoms, tissues and disposable table sheets) as well as ensuring everything is turned off or closed. Overall, not an easy job and be underpaid for the hours worked.
    One male receptionist told me if they had a slow day he would get a call from mamasan wanting to know why making as if it's his fault for the poor takings.

On the plus side he told me a popular ML would tip him around $100 at the end of the shift for the good work he had done.

I gave him once a year came Chinese New Year a $50 red packet for looking after me.

He started part time in a smaller shop in a suburb but now working full time in a FS shop in Surry Hills. He hoped one day to be able to make it to top end of the town: Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You may get sleepless nights staying in a room reeks of sperm.

Massage table is not altogether a conducive bed to sleep on. One turn you'll end up on the floor.
    Beggars can’t be choosers, bro. It’s a roof over your head. That’s quickly becoming the biggest expense for everyone at the moment. Sleep on the floor if you have to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's the pay rate for a Macca's burger flipper. Instead of flipping burgers, you're flipping punters, lol!
    thats half the pay rate .... macca is over $22.5 ph last I checked...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    The OP back to writing short story fiction again?
    How do you set someone up in a small business??
    Employ Sibon in a large one and wait! The dumbfuck would need a map to find the way to pick his nose....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Slave labour. Mamasan taking you for a ride and not in the good way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    How do you set someone up in a small business??
    Employ Sibon in a large one and wait!
    Had me in stitches, this one 😄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know man...for some reason I don't think it would be an easy job tbh (not a dream job like you imaged), i.e. gotta deal with rude customers, complaints...people being unreasonable/difficult, drunken behavior etc...probably gotta take some sh*t from WLs as well if they are having a bad day or you didn't recommend her enough lol

On top of that also the bookings and late appointments (no shows) and time management etc, can get messy...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a feeling once you work in a shop long enough your desire to punt would drop, probably being desensitized or sick of it, it's like working in Maccas, I have a mate who used to work in Maccas he told me after a while if he were to walk past Maccas the smell of big Macs makes him wanna puke..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being able to see the girls in their off mode would definitely put me off visiting. It just won't be the same for me but I can't quite explain it

Banned
    The biggest problem by far is dealing with the girls’ daily drama and sorting out their crazy issues. Boyfriend issues, domestic violence, money problems, gambling debts, drug addiction, hangover, period, petty fights with other girls, theft, rental issues, visa problems, failing school, pregnancy, customer stalking, online trolls, sickness, mental health, family issues back in home country. Farrk, who would be a mamasan or receptionist?

And some dumb cunt here thinks it’s the best job in the world? People are more stupid than I ever thought

The prostitution business is not glamorous and only attracts the dregs of society - both the owners and the workers. Just pay your $150 for a 30 minute root and get the fuck out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast