View Poll Results: Do you recieve BBBJs? (Bare Back Blow Jobs / Unprotected Oral)

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 83.91%
  • No

12 13.79%
  • I Don't Punt

2 2.30%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you get BBBJs?

Do you get BBBJs?

I love them but I am also cognizant of the risks associated with receiving unprotected oral sex. Who else here takes those risks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is a very interesting poll given just how many Asian WL’s seem to believe that they simply must give BBBJ or else never get an customers. And not only always give BBBJ but not charge extra for it. For example at the cheapest shop I know in Rockdale a BBBJ is included at $125/hr for every customer by every girl as far as I can tell. And at the worst and most exploitative shop i know, in Ashfield, a BBBJ is included even if the customer only buys a $50 quickie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to get them exclusively. Always preferred a BBBJ. But I ended up getting an infection from one, so never again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love bbbj best feeling. Then I get worried after when I see red marks and being paranoid I get tested and it's fine.
    So prefer cbj now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do love some BBBJ but I've been out of action for a while now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bbbj all the way. Cbj does nothing for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which rnt place the best for bbbj?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Seems to be common in outer suburban MILF shops, often at no extra costs. I've had lots, never had to pay extra or even ask for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanberraGuy View Post
    I do love some BBBJ but I've been out of action for a while now
    Why out of action?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to love BBBJ until I caught something from the WL...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's 2 so far on this thread that have caught some type off infection from BBBJ. I remember reading somewhere a while back that its possible but pretty rare. For me, I love a BBBJ just as much as anyone else and prefer it, but will settle for a CBJ if that's what's on offer. A few weeks ago I had a Caucasian WL not want to do BBBJ, only CBJ, saying that she walked away from another Caucasian shop, where I'm a regular, as she was pressured by the boss to do BBBJ. ALL the WLs at this shop have given me BBBJ bar one. She went on to say there is a risk of catching gonorrhoea. Not sure what to do from here on for my next punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    That's 2 so far on this thread that have caught some type off infection from BBBJ. I remember reading somewhere a while back that its possible but pretty rare. For me, I love a BBBJ just as much as anyone else and prefer it, but will settle for a CBJ if that's what's on offer. A few weeks ago I had a Caucasian WL not want to do BBBJ, only CBJ, saying that she walked away from another Caucasian shop, where I'm a regular, as she was pressured by the boss to do BBBJ. ALL the WLs at this shop have given me BBBJ bar one. She went on to say there is a risk of catching gonorrhoea. Not sure what to do from here on for my next punt.
    That’s risky. Have to think from big brain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I've caught gonorrhoea two or three times from BBBJ. I'm a bit selective who I get BBBJ from now. Be careful guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I've caught gonorrhoea two or three times from BBBJ. I'm a bit selective who I get BBBJ from now. Be careful guys
    That is interesting. Firstly, Men in NSW catch Gonnorhoea at twice the rate of women in the state. The academic literature supports the conclusion that male prostitutes are much more likely to be infected and to pass on the disease to their clients. It also concludes that female sex workers have an incidence of STD's no higher than the rest of the female population So do you think that a guy or gal was responsible for your problems?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was a Double Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So its the same for DFK and light lip kissing then. Bros, games not fun without them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Why out of action?
    Been in a relationship so only very occasionally get a cheeky nhj when it's offered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew someone who had pain while urinating , discharge from penis , yet negative for gonorrhoea and chlamydia lab urine sample. What else is out there? One off antibiotic pills made it go away but he never found out what it was

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    I knew someone who had pain while urinating , discharge from penis , yet negative for gonorrhoea and chlamydia lab urine sample. What else is out there? One off antibiotic pills made it go away but he never found out what it was
    Sounds like a UTI.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly i'd like to think i play it safe with CBJ's but sometimes my little brain gets the better of me. Its especially hard when the chemistry between you and the WL is awesome or she joins you in the shower and commenses the BBBJ.

For me though i think the risk i take is generally calculated. There are things you can do as other punters have mentioned in the past to still have that BBBJ but do it safer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast