Name: Paula
Nationality: Portuguese
English: Nothing at all, we used translator to communicate
Damage: €180 (this shop includes two shots in one hour)
Extras: €50 each for BBBJ and DFK
Services: DFK, BBBJ, two shots, shower together, variety of positions
Appearance: Nice busty figure, black hair and big eyes

Booking:
Earlier in the day, I went to a nudist beach and was there (also nude) for quite some time, so Spanish/Argentinean titties and pussies were all over my mind

Maison Close
The receptionist spoke good English and was quite beautiful too. She took time to understand my requirements and explained how things work in Barcelona. We had exchanged a few WhatsApp messages and calls. She told that she has few girls available and invited me to meet them and choose.

I got ready and reached her. She greeted me in a typical Spanish way and took me to a room. Again, she understood my needs and said get ready for the presentation
Then girls started coming one by one in the room, just like Sydney style (though hard these days) and introduced themselves. The only difference is that some girls give you a cheek hug on both sides, and some even a hug. I saw seven or eight girls, quite an eye catchy lot, I must say. Two girls stood out for me - Paula (very energetic and warm) and Lucia (extremely pretty).

I chose Paula, her vibrant smile and a head turning figure oozing out of her black dress was killer.

Paula came in the “presentation” room and took me to another room. Rooms were quite big and spacious. I confirmed what I was expecting like BBBJ, DFK, etc using a translator, she smiled and winked at me.

Just like Sydney style, we got naked, and we jumped into the shower. Now, I am home
Not much action there but she did rubbed her big ass against my rock hard dick which felt amazing. I stepped out of the shower first and dried my self, then she used the same towel too. My mouth was watering now

Onto the bed is where she shines. She started with foreplay, some catbath, DFKs, neck kisses, and then jumped on for a BBBJ. Ah, you feel like a king when she looks at you with her big black eyes while blowing you out and licking your balls. An eye contact with those amazing eyes is on another world. I told her that she would get guys queuing up for her, if she comes to Sydney

After about 10 mins or so, I asked her to dom me up which she did with her mouth, always feels good when a girl does that. We did in a lot of positions - mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and spoon. I could not hold any longer in cowgirl. She riding me and occasionally giving me passionate kisses was too much to handle.

We cleaned up with tissue papers and lied down on the bed. It was difficult to keep hands under control, we talked for just over two mins while I was fondling her breasts, and I was hard again. She almost immediately noticed it and went on for another BBBJ. Her skills are not amazing but still pretty good. We went for 69 this time, and man that ass can suffocate you . After a couple of mins, I was itching to fuck. We started with doggy and I think this was the highlight of the session for me. First of all, she has amazing assets and then she started twerking a bit while going back and forth. This was a little unusual doggy for me, I was just holding my dick and she was going back and forth. But whatever it was, I was on cloud nine. This went for a while and then we started fucking in a standard position facing a mirror. My mind said, I wish I could record this. Sadly, just after the alarm rang off, my one hour was over. I asked her to lick my balls, while I masturbate. She happily obliged and beautify session ended in smiles. I think it could have been even better if she knew English. I was exhausted now, I quickly took a shower, left with a big ear to ear smile and a tired dick.