Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vietnamese girls

Please any one got shop detail and girls name. I have been looking around, so far only 1 place which is Kyoto, iam gonna pay a visit soon. Chatwood60 have 1 listed but when i ask, all i got was 'idk', they dont even knw the girl is in there. But if anyone have more please let me know.
    An review would be useful as well. I heard Vietnamese girls dont service as good as chinese or Thais, is it true?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Check out Saigon St Mary's/Bexley, they are always in the AR section. Saw Selina at 331 Concord, she is good with massage and full menu of extras available. Aussie born ones are hard to find but there are a few FOB around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage for Selina on extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have they done anything with showers at 331?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Have they done anything with showers at 331?
    The shower is still leaking upstairs. Full service cost 3.5 pineapples but it was worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TN2135 View Post
    The shower is still leaking upstairs. Full service cost 3.5 pineapples but it was worth it.
    Is that including the shop fee or just tip?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Check out Saigon St Mary's/Bexley, they are always in the AR section. Saw Selina at 331 Concord, she is good with massage and full menu of extras available. Aussie born ones are hard to find but there are a few FOB around.
    What 331 concord service they provide bro. Never been there. Are they just b2b or fullservice. Cant see anything on their website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve seen and mentioned before,? Selina on roster at 331 concord and speculated, if it’s the same ex SP Selina … can you or, other confirm ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan90tan View Post
    Please any one got shop detail and girls name. I have been looking around, so far only 1 place which is Kyoto, iam gonna pay a visit soon. Chatwood60 have 1 listed but when i ask, all i got was 'idk', they dont even knw the girl is in there. But if anyone have more please let me know.
    An review would be useful as well. I heard Vietnamese girls dont service as good as chinese or Thais, is it true?

How about you give up one of your reviews ?

And use search function … Vietnamese , Viet … etc

Banned
    There are a few Vietnamese girls working in various shops. Try Saigon Princess for massage and extras and for FS at Kyoto 2O6, Sakura and Marrickville No5.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    How about you give up one of your reviews ?

And use search function … Vietnamese , Viet … etc
    I wish i had that much experience to give some reviews. Only tried twice. 1st time of my life was 76 Villawood, not so happy, and the 2nd time was from Skokka web, i chose her because it advertised as Viet, but actually she wasnt, photo fake as well. Very disappointed.
    My next visit will be Kyoto 206. Hope its gonna go well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan90tan View Post
    I wish i had that much experience to give some reviews. Only tried twice. 1st time of my life was 76 Villawood, not so happy, and the 2nd time was from Skokka web, i chose her because it advertised as Viet, but actually she wasnt, photo fake as well. Very disappointed.
    My next visit will be Kyoto 206. Hope its gonna go well.
    You can't go wrong with Hana. She's a petite Vietnamese that provides great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 Alan st is predominantly all Vietnamese girls. You get some gems every now and then. I had a session with Sarah recently. Passable on the eyes.heavy make up. Big tits and fat arse. Daty and bbbj was good.

Anybody noticed a big influx of viet girls lately? Just saw Sakura Smithfield advertising a viet girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is 5 Alan St bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Anybody noticed a big influx of viet girls lately? Just saw Sakura Smithfield advertising a viet girl
    A few turning up now but not as many as the Japanese girls! Most Thais have been here for a few years.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    Where is 5 Alan St bro
    Probably next to 3 Alan St Bro

https://www.realestate.com.au/proper...field-nsw-2165

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any busty Viet girls around Western Sydney or ryde area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No 5 Marrickville and The Night Shade (Gladesville). I've seen Moon and Lisa (both work in both shops, though not regularly). Both are great punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did any one try that stunning (as per roster photos) of that Viet X girl called Lola at N5M?? She wasn't on the roster for long and was just curious as to was she a good root or just sold her looks instead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast