Thread: Some days are diamonds, some day's stone

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Some days are diamonds, some day's stone

Decided to put this here - more of a reflection on punting than an after report...

So had an RDO last week decided to give the Western side of Brisbane a go. Booked at a popular shop for a particular girl and drove 25 mins from the Southside (note nothing over here sounded promising) Turned up at nominated time and was told can you wait “X” is just finishing up. Now I’m a reasonable sort of chap but when I hear this, I set my clock for 10 min countdown and when times up I walk. After about 8 mins they usher me into a room but another customers wallet, phone and keys were still inside the room so I tell them it’s occupied (Guys when you go to the shower for security take your stuff with you ) Anyway after coming out its time up but just then “X” walks out and followed by previous customer and ushers me into another room. I look at the clock and it says 12 minutes after the booking time. Another ML tells “X” and “don’t forget you have another appointment in 45 mins.” Ok I say I’m out of here – my hour booking was 12 mins late starting and I was assured of getting a rushed job so bye. Left disappointed but hey we’ve all been here before.

Won’t name the establishment as generally they have been good to me so maybe just one of those days.

So, hightail to Small Rub Home in the same suburb and are met by “K” a Thai. Pleasant, small, could be a spinner I thought, yeah doable. Now massage was good but zero TT and I mean zero. Now I let my hands wander on her thigh and butt for a bit and the usual banter alluded to my intentions but alas no. Now once again my general rule if TT is not present “afters” will be poor so its bye bye time at the flip.

Ok lets try double Vi at Sherwood. Met by Asian, maybe Thai maybe PRC – nah, offered another behind desk – OMG Aussie I think – nah – ok bye. Just for research purposes tried Golden Palm Massage Sherwood Rd – got a sign from girl busy – older milf type – didn’t get a good look. Ok let’s go around the corner to Japanese Shiatsu Massage – met by Jap or PRC heifer- are no thanks.

Back to car and decided Mongering Gods were pissed with me so let’s call it a day. I mean 5 shops surely; I could have got lucky somewhere. Thought about driving to Amy’s or Aroma Thai but heart just wasn’t in it anymore.
    Not to be a complete waste I thought I might go have a coffee and croissant at Moorooka and see if I could spy any dark chocolate walking around. But once again after sitting for maybe 45 mins nothing.

Now I’ve been mongering for quite some time now and I have had golden days where the stars align and I have had days like these. I had a quality session less than a week ago via a friendly referral so its not all bad.
    Yes somedays are diamonds, some days stone.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best not to punt unless your in a fantastic mood from my experience otherwise you are wasting your money. Hard to give ladies the attention they crave when you are consumed by your minds hard luck story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had similar where I haven't been able to get to shops and put all my effort into lining up activity on one day.

I do know that personally for me, Mondays are busy shop days, rarely work for me. All those other horny mongers rewarding themselves for a weekend of family duty.

Fridays and rainy days are tradie days and not my scene.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Many a day like this. Most of the time ends with me balls deep in something i regret later, but usually day mapped out with options 1, 2 and 3 on the table. Dont often get past 2.