Thread: Real Thai Elizabeth str

Junior Member(有D料到)

Real Thai Elizabeth str

Tried RT Elizabeth street today. Lay down nude, no comment from ml (early to mid 30’s I would guess) Got a great 1hr Traditional thai massage, excellent technique with a reasonable amount of subtle TT. Flipped over, massage continued on thighs and stomach with more TT. About 20 min before the end, she asked if I wanted extras, when I said yes she walked out to get her “ friend “ ???? Old boiler came in to finish me off. Very strange, should have skipped the Hj, but was horny by then 😀. Pity about the changeover otherwise it would have been amazing experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was there recently and wasn't offered extras at all. Maybe same girl, but now does the switch?...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Will avoid, fk that switcheroo treatment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not my experience, but I can understand how a "legit" place might get nervous sometimes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quite the turn of events.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is pretty sad with the switcheroo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was there recently - same experience as smokie - got massage from D****, and was asked on the flip if I wanted extras (no TT for me). She said that she didn't do it and will get another girl. My first thought oh great, going to get one of the older women that was sitting behind the counter. I asked how old the other girl was and was told "not too young but not too old". So little head said go for it.

In walks N**** and was quiet nice looking to me, prices were high and got her down to reasonable - too much really not bad - no fs, but bs and asked for daty, she said not too long for daty. All I can say is she had a nice pair of boobs I have ever seen - couldn't tell if they were real or not - felt real. Not a bad session but the only downside it was rushed - I like to have 50/50 for massage and extras.... Once I have been to a ML a couple of times I normally flip it and get desert before the main meal

WIR - for sure - be booking N**** and skipping the swap next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to RT at lunch today and was assigned T** as ML (checked twice and her name was T**). Seemed to have a few MLs waiting around.
    Pretty good massage and good convo. Massage:8/10, minimal TT
    Afters: 2 p/apples for topless. Definitely fakies. You know straight away when they ask "do you like them???"
    WIR: yes. Might ask for more next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got the switch tonight but definitely was an upgrade!! Before the switch there were quite a few swipes then she asked if I had cash. Then she said her friend will come in. She seemed to hint that 4 hands was on offer but she was so attractive that I wasn't thinking straight.
    2 pineapples. BBBJ was quoted at $250 but I didn't follow through on that.