Thread: Best day and time for mongering and why?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Best day and time for mongering and why?

To maximise "our" chances please repond to the following questios:
    1. What do you believe are the best and worst days to punt? ...and why?
    2. What times are the best and worst to get the session you desire? ...and why?
    3. Are there any special "circumstances re days and times" that you think may maximize your odds?

For me ..honestly question 1 I'm not sure ..... I thought weekdays would be better as many punters would be at work but "at work" allows them the chance to duck out for a quickie or stay late at the office.
    Question 2. Times ..... I would have thought first up when everything is fresh and hadn't been poked and proded for the last 6/7 hours, but some say the last session when girls are more horny...common sense would suggest all they would be thinking of is going home.
    Question 3. Does Xmas and family holidays in school hols make a difference? Does the girl coming back on after a hol make a difference? Even the first day in a roster rather than the 2nd or 3rd day make a difference?

or is the answer ...depends...on the girl, the day, the time, who you are, how much $$ she needs, etc etc etc

Appreciate any insights
    4FoW2
    "in the interests of a better outcum for all"

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    You’re thinking too much lol

When the best girls are on. Some “students” can only do weekends, but most have days off during the week to work. With all the rosters that come out i can usually find a good punt somewhere if required. Or go random and see what happens

Always early. Hygeine can be an issue later, but yeah you never know if mouthwash used or if shes done a runny dump etc.

3. Are there any special "circumstances re days and times" that you think may maximize your odds?
    When they are just about to go overseas on holiday and need some extra cash. Sometimes they are in the perfect mood, other and most times a little work required.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't have lots of punting experience like you guys but I like early in the day when things are fresher. They might be more horny later but fresher is better for me.

Mondays are always really busy I don't bother, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays are pretty good and quieter. but it does on the girls available. I tried to book the popular "ride on the waves" at Anytime the other day and texted as soon as they opened and was told she was booked until the evening. that breaks my fresher is better rule after non-stop surfing those waves all day long.

I had a better than expected session a few months ago because she was going on a trip to Melbourne and needed extra cash - so extra menu options were added. But there is no way to know that in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it rains, all the tradies kiss their wives and girlfriends goodbye in the morning, knowing their day is going to be cancelled, and head straight to the shops.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We've all had good sessions at different times.

I was running a good streak of 6:30pm sessions at my favourite shop. Seems most clients were out eating that time and the people that call in on the way home from work had already missed their chance. Then after four weeks had a crap session as girl was tired.

I've had a few 'first up' sessions at 9 or 9:30am. not always the best as the girl is not yet into the mind space.

Timing is just another dimension of the punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without overthinking this. In MS, during the day. In licenced establishments, often day 1 or 2 of a girls stay if she is there for a week or two. Even greater success if she is normally a massage girl in Sydney and here for 1-2 weeks and management tell her to look after a good customer😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best days are days ending with the letter Y....because when i get horny it doesn't matter what day it is.

This one varies greatly, however, i have generally been offered more for less in the afternoon/early evening. I think this may be as a result of a slow day and the girl wanting to make a last chance kill before closing time.

Same answer as number 2 above i guess. Additionally, I have also seen numerous girls that were here on a temporary hit and run mission from Sydney or Melbourne and I did a return visit to see them on their last day before they returned home........they made sure i wouldn't forget them and were kind enough to get rid of that annoying bulge in my wallet so i guess that may be "special circumstance" worth considering.

Banned
    Maybe Friday nights? N5M is all busy tonight. Not a room free. No one interested in footy in north QLD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you book or go in - no ideal time - each girl or shop might have a different say but there’s been good and bad across the different times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always found the late morning during the start of the week to be the best. You can have a good talk about last weekend, the girls are generally more awak than start of the morning while not being tired of the days work.