Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explaining STI/STD to your partner

Senior Member(無間使者)

Explaining STI/STD to your partner

This question is mainly for punters who has a significant other in their life such as a gf, wife, FWB, SB, boss lady or bosses missus you're banging... whoever.

Have you contracted STI/STD from a punting session(s) with ML/ML then having to explain how you got it with your main lover when confronted, questioned, exposed?

Do you recall how it unfold? Were you able to treat it before being caught and passing it? What excuse you used? Did the relationship end or managed to be saved? Keen to hear any experiences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got it off a toilet seat. True story

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A fantastic question which deserves further thought and indepth analysis.

As for the excuse or explanation, this is largely dependent on other variables of the relationship. In theory this could be interpreted using the following formula.

E = P * Sn * Y - STI

Where:
    E is the excuse/explanation or lie that must be given.

P is the partner you have to do the explaining to eg wife, girlfriend, SB, ML, WL

Y is the length of time you have been with your partner.

Sn is the number of times (per week/month/year) you have sex with your partner.

STI is the type of infection you contracted eg chlamydia, gonorrhea, Syphilis, genital warts, herpes, HIV, monkey pox, hep B etc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Tell the wife you caught it off her sister

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happend with one of my friend, she caught something on one night stand with some random guy from the pub, she already had a boyfriend back then and passed it on to him, shit did not go well when her partner got to know he was infected. Not sure what she got, during the treatment I was told it hurt her a lot and she could not have sex for next 6 months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year just before lockdown, one of my first time FS punts, with a Caucasian milf WL. While she was giving me a great BBBJ, tried not to come so hard but I sort of came but not really. From that point on I know its almost impossible for me to come proper. But this WL wouldn't have a bar of it and tried every trick to make me come. This meant most of the 45 min session was spent with her giving me BBBJ. In the end to get me across the line she got me to grab her head and face fuck her till CIM. Anyway the next day noticed my cock was really red and irritated and it stayed that way for a few days. Went to local medical centre where the idiot Doctor sent me to do all tests for any STDs. He told me that he would only contact me if there was an infection within 5 days and if I hadn't heard anything by then i was in the clear . So I withheld myself from sex with the wife in this time. 8 days later I woke up horny, as i do, and as my cock was back to normal and more than enough time had elapsed and hadn't heard from Doctor had sex with the wife. Later that day I receive an sms telling me to call Doctor. Well, I was in a panic and to make matters worse could not get in touch with this dickhead Doctor. For that entire arvo was unable to function as I was panicking that I potentially had infected the wife. Later that day I eventually got in touch with the Doctor only to be told that the results came back clear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Last year just before lockdown, one of my first time FS punts, with a Caucasian milf WL. While she was giving me a great BBBJ, tried not to come so hard but I sort of came but not really. From that point on I know its almost impossible for me to come proper. But this WL wouldn't have a bar of it and tried every trick to make me come. This meant most of the 45 min session was spent with her giving me BBBJ. In the end to get me across the line she got me to grab her head and face fuck her till CIM. Anyway the next day noticed my cock was really red and irritated and it stayed that way for a few days. Went to local medical centre where the idiot Doctor sent me to do all tests for any STDs. He told me that he would only contact me if there was an infection within 5 days and if I hadn't heard anything by then i was in the clear . So I withheld myself from sex with the wife in this time. 8 days later I woke up horny, as i do, and as my cock was back to normal and more than enough time had elapsed and hadn't heard from Doctor had sex with the wife. Later that day I receive an sms telling me to call Doctor. Well, I was in a panic and to make matters worse could not get in touch with this dickhead Doctor. For that entire arvo was unable to function as I was panicking that I potentially had infected the wife. Later that day I eventually got in touch with the Doctor only to be told that the results came back clear.
    damn that would have been stressful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I can relate the feeling of waiting for results.

Thats why I always make an appointment, even phone consultation to hear the result from the doc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Part of the problem with STIs is the horrendous names given to these infections eg Syphilis, Gonorreah, Herpes, Chlamydia, Papillomavirus etc. They make it sound like a 2 headed monster from a swamp or a monster from Japanese horror movie.

If the STIs were given names like tutti frutti, rainbow sprinkles, little unicorn etc punters would be more open to fessing up about their STIs, they would be more comfortable in getting checked regularly, and they would be ok with telling their partners and GPs they picked up an STI from a RnT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Say nothing, deny everything, but go get tested and go get things cleared up,
    this is why you got to get tested regularly, if you test positive and the doctor prescribes antibiotics ask for a double scrip, so you can grind up some tablets and put it in her food and water,
    if she starts complains about a burning feeling just give her the savlon cream

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Part of the problem with STIs is the horrendous names given to these infections eg Syphilis, Gonorreah, Herpes, Chlamydia, Papillomavirus etc. They make it sound like a 2 headed monster from a swamp or a monster from Japanese horror movie.

If the STIs were given names like tutti frutti, rainbow sprinkles, little unicorn etc punters would be more open to fessing up about their STIs, they would be more comfortable in getting checked regularly, and they would be ok with telling their partners and GPs they picked up an STI from a RnT.
    That's like a Rooter post.

Banned
    This would be terrifying. I’ve never had one but I do test regularly. Only time I’ve ever been concerned is when having BB sex in a brothel.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

Lol double adapter has picked up some wordsmithing skills. Must of picked it up from us veteran forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Say nothing, deny everything, but go get tested and go get things cleared up,
    this is why you got to get tested regularly, if you test positive and the doctor prescribes antibiotics ask for a double scrip, so you can grind up some tablets and put it in her food and water,
    if she starts complains about a burning feeling just give her the savlon cream
    Lmao. Viable. However, all the bitchs talk n trade information. Your wife knows and is either cheating or slowly posioning you. Srs don't punt if you are married even the cleanest ml/wl have something. Just look at the face closely.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Depends.
    If you are sick of the fucken bitch wife then just say you caught it off a transsexual whore, and that you have been paying for sex for the last 10 years because she is a cold ugly bitch and even paying for an old ugly tranny is better than her.
    But if you still love the old girl then throw yourself at her feet and burst into tears and confess that it was a once only thing, that you were stressed, and depressed, and needed company, and it was a big mistake and it will never happen again and beg for forgiveness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    This question is mainly for punters who has a significant other in their life such as a gf, wife, FWB, SB, boss lady or bosses missus you're banging... whoever.

Have you contracted STI/STD from a punting session(s) with ML/ML then having to explain how you got it with your main lover when confronted, questioned, exposed?

Do you recall how it unfold? Were you able to treat it before being caught and passing it? What excuse you used? Did the relationship end or managed to be saved? Keen to hear any experiences
    If your wife is like mine there is no problem.

She hates sex and it has been years since we did it.

Hence why I punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post

Hence why I punt.
    Your wife is like the virgin Mary to your Jesus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post

Hence why I punt.
    Maybe your wife hates you..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Maybe your wife hates you..........
    Then his wife is probably the virgin Mary and he's Joseph.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my medical history certainly does not align with my faithful life partnership.

i always punted with a condom for many years. I would get tested infrequently and never had any issues.

Eventually I enjoyed the BB sensation with some non-pro mistress(es) and sure enough eventually caught an STI.

So, in the past 5 years I have had 3 STI bouts. I abstained at home, took the pills. Never said anything to the Mrs. She never developed symptoms. life goes on.

I try to avoid BB but know that with the right girl I wont resist.

I am a bad person and eventually the truth might come out. I'll deal with it then.

BTW, I do go into Myhealth record and remove the results and medicare information. "why get tested for..... just when you return from Indonesia?"

good luck it's a question that will haunt you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast