Thread: C Elsa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Elsa

Attended 479 in the afternoon without booking

Reception recommended Elsa saying "I like her", so I took the recommendation and paid for half an hour.

I go into room 17 and wait for Elsa to arrive.

She comes in, we go into the shower together where she washes me thoroughly in the front and the back.

Lie down on the bed, she goes on top, catbath, and gives a great bj. I usually don't feel anything on a bj, but I could feel it when she did.

Downhill from here. She asked to put on a condom, and I said I want to give the favour back and ask her to lie down.

She lies down, and when I approach her breast area to suck on her nipples, she says no and pushes me away.

When I tried to touch her v, again she says no. When I kissed her, she is very mechanical, and reluctant.

When I tried to kiss her neck, she says no. When I touched her hair, she says no.

By this time, I just felt I didn't want to do this anymore, and my dick went all soft, and I lied down on my back.

She starts giving me a blow job again, and gets my dick hard and she goes on top. I couldn't feel much, and ask to be on top.

I go on top, and when my elbow accidentally laid on top of her pelvis, she says it hurts and asks me not to lay my hands near.

I asked for doggy, and she turns around and I bang her from behind. I wanted her to lift her body up in doggy, but she refused.

I then asked her to lie on her stomach, so I can bang her from behind, she says no and continue doggy.

I asked for CIM which she obliges and I come in her mouth. She gets prepared, and gets tissues getting ready to take my cum, and in the midway, she takes it out of her mouth and I cum on tissue.

When done, she stands up straight away and cleans her mouth.

She then comes back and checks her phone for messages. The bell hasn't rung yet, and she goes into shower, then asks me to come.

We shower together and come out.

She asks if I want massage, I said yes and lied down.

She then checks her phone and says no time for massge and asks me to put clothes on and she does.

I sat down on a sofa after putting my clothes on, then she says she's going now and left the room.

As she is leaving the room, the first bell rings and she's already gone.

I know the first bell rings like 5 minutes before, and she's already gone.

I'm sitting in the room by myself, thinking wtf. This was one of the worst punts I had at Ginza.

I understand the girls are there to just do the job, but this one clearly doesn't want to be there and wants to finish asap and leave.

I accept she has the looks, and especially her body is very fit and tonned, but the quality of her service is not recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah damn bro that sounds like a bad punt. Did you give feedback to reception?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpouse View Post
    Attended 479 in the afternoon without booking

Reception recommended Elsa saying "I like her", so I took the recommendation and paid for half an hour.

I go into room 17 and wait for Elsa to arrive.

She comes in, we go into the shower together where she washes me thoroughly in the front and the back.

Lie down on the bed, she goes on top, catbath, and gives a great bj. I usually don't feel anything on a bj, but I could feel it when she did.

Downhill from here. She asked to put on a condom, and I said I want to give the favour back and ask her to lie down.

She lies down, and when I approach her breast area to suck on her nipples, she says no and pushes me away.

When I tried to touch her v, again she says no. When I kissed her, she is very mechanical, and reluctant.

When I tried to kiss her neck, she says no. When I touched her hair, she says no.

By this time, I just felt I didn't want to do this anymore, and my dick went all soft, and I lied down on my back.

She starts giving me a blow job again, and gets my dick hard and she goes on top. I couldn't feel much, and ask to be on top.

I go on top, and when my elbow accidentally laid on top of her pelvis, she says it hurts and asks me not to lay my hands near.

I asked for doggy, and she turns around and I bang her from behind. I wanted her to lift her body up in doggy, but she refused.

I then asked her to lie on her stomach, so I can bang her from behind, she says no and continue doggy.

I asked for CIM which she obliges and I come in her mouth. She gets prepared, and gets tissues getting ready to take my cum, and in the midway, she takes it out of her mouth and I cum on tissue.

When done, she stands up straight away and cleans her mouth.

She then comes back and checks her phone for messages. The bell hasn't rung yet, and she goes into shower, then asks me to come.

We shower together and come out.

She asks if I want massage, I said yes and lied down.

She then checks her phone and says no time for massge and asks me to put clothes on and she does.

I sat down on a sofa after putting my clothes on, then she says she's going now and left the room.

As she is leaving the room, the first bell rings and she's already gone.

I know the first bell rings like 5 minutes before, and she's already gone.

I'm sitting in the room by myself, thinking wtf. This was one of the worst punts I had at Ginza.

I understand the girls are there to just do the job, but this one clearly doesn't want to be there and wants to finish asap and leave.

I accept she has the looks, and especially her body is very fit and tonned, but the quality of her service is not recommended.
    That is pretty ordinary.

You did well just lasting the distance bro.
    I would have pulled the pin on the 3rd no or the 3rd complaint.

I respect a girls boundaries and limitations plus obviously avoiding any pain or discomfort, but this was a bit of a no procession....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is a definite case of product being "not fit for purpose".... I wonder if she continues to be employed and gives this (miss)treatment to all her customers????

Let's hope the owner reads this review and does something about it.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've just noticed that she sees "Asians only" according to her roster. Is this true?

I wonder why? I can understand why some girls would want to exclude certain races, but to limit their availability to only one!!
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Shop Owner
    We are deeply sorry that you had bad experience @ Ginza Empire. We decided that we will let Elsa go because this is unacceptable what Elsa did to you. As you know we try very hard to keep our Ginza top quality. We spoken to her lot of times and about complain Elsa is not getting any better so we decided to let her go right now. Please check your DM Thanks
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, that’s pretty impressive quality control based on customer feedback.

Good business practice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “Reception recommended Elsa saying "I like her" and “We spoken to her lot of times and about complain” , it is obvious that receptionist knows how Elsa’ feedback and why still saying “I like her”

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn that sucks bro. Thanks for the AR. Also great response from Ginza.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a pity! She has killer body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am sorry that you had a bad experience. Actually she is one of my favorite girls. Her appearance and body are all natural and pretty. I think she is like the K girl Miki. Both have attractive looking but a bit cold personality. It’s probably because they have been pursued by males since young, making them arrogance. So this consequence of her is kind of expected. But they will become much more actived once they know you well. It may need you spend more time chatting with her in the first then you will be treated like a god. And going with Elsa, you could enjoy one of the best fitted and tight body in the shop with much lower rate than Miki’s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    I am sorry that you had a bad experience. Actually she is one of my favorite girls. Her appearance and body are all natural and pretty. I think she is like the K girl Miki. Both have attractive looking but a bit cold personality. It’s probably because they have been pursued by males since young, making them arrogance. So this consequence of her is kind of expected. But they will become much more actived once they know you well. It may need you spend more time chatting with her in the first then you will be treated like a god. And going with Elsa, you could enjoy one of the best fitted and tight body in the shop with much lower rate than Miki’s.
    Thanks for your input bro. Good to know she gets warmer as u get to know her. But in reality, no one has time for that. These girls need to keep their ego's in check.

Its a service based industry. No one cares how many guys pursued them before or how arrogant they are or how good they may think they are. They are in the industry working as WL's now to provide guys with a specific service.

If they dont like it, then they shouldn't do it. Its as easy as that.

Were in an economic downturn in one of the most expensive cities in the world. These bros are giving their hard earned cash & should have a nice friendly girl giving them great service. And these girls should be thankful for that otherwise they'd be starving on the streets of Sydney without these customers seeing them.

I think Ginza did the right thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for your input bro. Good to know she gets warmer as u get to know her. But in reality, no one has time for that. These girls need to keep their ego's in check.

Its a service based industry. No one cares how many guys pursued them before or how arrogant they are or how good they may think they are. They are in the industry working as WL's now to provide guys with a specific service.

If they dont like it, then they shouldn't do it. Its as easy as that.

Were in an economic downturn in one of the most expensive cities in the world. These bros are giving their hard earned cash & should have a nice friendly girl giving them great service. And these girls should be thankful for that otherwise they'd be starving on the streets of Sydney without these customers seeing them.

I think Ginza did the right thing.
    True bro, I am not trying to make an excuse for her. This experience sounds very bad, it is surely unacceptable. I appreciated the proper reaction done by Ginza. Both girls have been working in the shop for a long time, they get talents and have fans among customers, the only thing they need to do is to throw their ego and then they can be really popular. I think that's why Ginza keep giving her chances and hoping she makes some changes. It is not the life when it was in the pandemic anymore, nowadays lots of fresh girls flow into the city, and no one could live in the past.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Omg sorry to hear thet broo
    I csn imagine how you feel