Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryder - MMF with a forum punting partner

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Wow! okay i’m sold! i would like to place my hand up to experience this with someone! any takers please DM me to organise a session for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DM me if you want to try a mmf. I’ve got a few more options for girls now too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rick24

Would like to meet have had several mfm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

rick24

Would you like to meet up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rick24

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ok, well I took a punt so to speak and responded to the “I’m looking for a punting partner” thread on general talk.. Met up with fellow monger @dhurstfun for a beer to make sure we were both comfortable. All good. Contacted a few regular joints and even tried scarlet blue for independents.

Conclusion is that the price for a one hour mmf is not standard. Was quoted anything from $400 to $1500.

@dhurstfun had a preference for a western chick. I guess I’m more into Asian chicks but do get turned on by alternative goth like white babes.

So we compromised and hit up Ryder at 42g. I have to say we booked a day in advance and the anticipation looking forward to the punt was intense. I pretty much had a 24 hour boner just thinking about it. My new mate and I texted each other constantly going “this is it, you ready?” etc which added to the thrill.

He picked me up and drove to 42g. Ryder comes into waiting room - smoking hot, porcelain skin, tatts - fuck yeah.

Only issue is she wants more money to go through with the deed than what we’ve agreed on. Ok we’ve come this far so fuck it let’s pay. There were no extra services for this extra money but as it turned out she allowed fingering of ass and cob. It was just a bit of a mood killer.

Ok clothes off and shower. She starts sucking my cock while @dhurstfun is in shower. He comes out and we explore Ryders smoking body with our hands. No kissing of tits allowed. Ok, so just fingers. Then my new mate starts pounding her in doggy while she sucks my cock until I blow in condom.

@dhuratfun continues pounding Ryder and she’s clearly enjoying it. I’m touching her while he fucks her. Oh yeah.

He asks her to suck his cock some more and I jerk off looking. Then we flip her over and spank her ass until red raw. Then we both stroke ourselves and cum on her back while Ryder fingers herself.

Her back is covered in cum. We chat. She is from Blacktown and has a boyfriend it sounds like she supports. She like metal, chili peppers. Johnny Cash. A bit of an old soul in a young body. She does anal for extra but hasn’t done anal today. She’s 24 and says she will continue doing this work until she’s old.

Nice girl but a bit of a mix up at the beginning killed the mood. Definitely warmed up through the session.

As for punting with another guy, I’d definitely do it again. When I was done cuming I could enjoy the show and the build up was amazing.

Go head, flame us if you want but my life is richer from this experience. Bring more MMF sessions on!

DM me if you want to know more or do similar.
    rickybrayy24@gmail.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12