Thread: Multi-Review: Bella/Maya/Coco/Milly/Lauren/Zoey/Ra-el/Miyu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi-Review: Bella/Maya/Coco/Milly/Lauren/Zoey/Ra-el/Miyu

BRZ Bella - Book at least once

• Date of Visit: Jul-2022
    • Appearance: Long black hair, slim body, nice round and firm ass (her best feature), natural C cups (nothing special IMO). Her photos definitely match what she looks like in person. I would say she is mid 30s but looks young/has nice skin. Overall, she’s really pretty and her ass is the highlight.
    • Session: Bella is really friendly, speaks English well but she’s pretty awkward (because she’s new to the industry), you need to be the one who breaks the ice/leads the session but she gets comfortable after a while and gets into it/enjoys the session. She also doesn’t join you when you shower - both before and after so just a heads up, it can feel a little cold but she’s just shy. CBJ - pretty good actually, lots of head popping action, no teeth and she has pretty lips so you’ll enjoy the view. LFK - she doesn’t initiate this and l felt she needed more time to get comfortable so I only kissed her once. Sex - this is where she shines. She’s really good at reverse cowgirl which really showcases her beautiful ass, it’s also one of her favourite positions so she enjoys it. Doggy is also a lot of fun with her.
    • WIR?: No, mostly because for the amount of $$ she is charging, her service doesn’t quite match up with the other Asian girls at the store. IMO, see her at least once for the novelty. I think she her service will improve as she gains more experience but right now the session can feel a bit cold.

T Maya - Not for me personally, skip this one

• Date of Visit: Apr-2022
    • Appearance: The photos of Maya match what she looks like but her breasts are quite saggy, she has natural E cups so they are very soft and fun to squeeze. She has a couple of brown spots around her skin, they don’t look like birth marks just brown spots, but her picture online shows her having silky smooth skin. Not sure if it’s an old photo or just photoshopped. She has a pretty face, maybe a 6 or 7/10, and l would say she’s probably in her 30s.
    • Session: Not memorable. She told me she was having a lot of back pain and was very hungry/tired and asked me why l didn’t book her earlier… This put me off because if you’re not fit to work then better you just go home rather than ask me why l booked you late - mind you she still had about 2-3hrs left for her shift according to the online roster. So basically she didn’t want to do most positions and l just couldn’t get comfortable/get into the session knowing she was having some pain, so l just cut the session short and left.
    • WIR?: No. Maybe l caught her on an off day but for me l didn’t see a reason to book her again. Do hope she got help for her back pain.

T Coco - Very service orientated and great at giving Thai massage

• Appearance: Coco is pretty short, the photos on the website are definitely her. She has enchanted C or D cups that are quite firm and not very fun to squeeze (in other words bolt ons). She also has a tattoo on the bottom of her breasts that l think were just there to cover the surgery scars. Slim waist and a pretty nice ass.
    • Session: Coco’s got the right attitude and personality for the job. She enjoys what she does and knows how to service. She’s really good at giving a massage and speaks English well. Very open to requests and knows how to take a pounding. Though for me she wasn’t my type so wasn’t much of an enjoyable session. YMMV.
    • WIR?: No, mostly because she’s not my type physically but l would recommend her if she matches your physical preferences.

J Milly - Horny GFE with a sexy ass

• Appearance: Milly looks like your typical Japanese girl, she’s pretty tall, nice natural C cups but very sensitive nipples, slim waist, a bit of meat on those bones but by no means plus size. She has one hell of an ass - l pretty much only wanted to bang her in doggy/variations of that position - just so soft and a great experience.
    • Session: She’s very polite and service orientated (warm greeting, nice and cheeky but in a sexy way) - limited English but not a problem, she understands basic communication. She’s also quite horny, pushed me to go for two rounds. Her BBBJ is quite good, smooth skin and enjoys a good pounding - like her pussy was just soaking wet. You really get into it with her. She’s also not the type to give you a BBBJ just to get you hard, she doesn’t mind doing it multiple times throughout the session - and it was just a great experience.
    • WIR?: Yes! She’s very friendly and warm - plus enjoys what she does. Worth the money.

J Lauren - The most stunning J girl I’ve seen and delivers on the PSE

• Appearance: Stunning. Fake tits but still fun to squeeze, very friendly attitude and speaks English really well! Has an hour glass figure but with a nice ass - isn’t just skin and bones but still really slim. She wears coloured contacts, has blonde hair that actually suits her and cute but small lips.
    • Session: She’s receptive to a lot of things and is also open to fetishes (for an extra charge). She’s quite horny. Treats you like her bf - she undressed me and was quite thorough when showering me. Lots of eye contact during BBBJ, a lot of FOAMing but l didn’t mind though definitely felt a bit over the top. Her breasts are a sight to behold and very fun to squeeze. Lots of DFK and all round just a great session.
      ⁃ WIR?: Yes, but looks like she’s no longer working/returned to Japan. On the look out for WL with similar physical characteristics.

C Zoey - Not for me personally, skip this one

• Date of Visit: Jun-2022
    • Appearance: mid 30s, hairy (but not over the top) pussy as well as underarm hair. She has a relatively slim body with some tattoos around her belly. Speaks 0 English but will pull out the translator when needed, so you should be OK to communicate with her. Her face is pretty average, kinda feels like you’re banging a horny but average looking housewife.
    • Session: Zoey uses A LOT of tissues throughout her service. She is also very particular about cleanliness - like she basically gargled mouth wash/something similar when she first started the BBBJ. She would also immediately stop the BJ as soon as any liquids came out, so it wasn’t a good BJ. Her highlights are all her sensual massaging and licking (including in and around your ear) as well as she gets into the pounding and wants you to fuck her harder/faster. I’d say that was the highlight of the session.
    • WIR?: Personally no, as physically she’s not my type and her stopping and starting for using tissues felt distributive to the service, especially during the BBBJ

CxLao Ra-el - Shy but beautiful girl, YMMV

• Date of Visit: Jun-2022
    • Appearance: Beautiful face, with a stunning body (IMO) - D cup breasts that look and feel natural; and she’s got a busty ass that you don’t expect on a petite girl like her.
    • Session: Really friendly personality with good English; refreshing to be around. BBBJ wasn’t special at all, felt like an obligatory BBBJ that you’d get from a reluctant gf. She pretty quickly switched from BBBJ to CG. CG - she really enjoys herself in this position; her pussy feels somewhere in the middle between tight and loose. She’s open to trying different positions and knows how to take a good pounding; also like that she instinctively got in position for doggy at the edge of the bed and man her ass is a delight in this position. She also got on her knees for a BBBJ to finish after doggy and that was just perfect way to finish. I think the service you get with Ra-el might depend on how you click with her - l had two sessions with her and felt the second session her service was better. YMMV.
    • WIR?: Yes, she’s physically my type and we have good chemistry. I like that she has a beautiful face and her friendly personality makes the session run smoother/more enjoyable.

K Miyu - Sexy body and face but really wants you to be gentle, not the best service but would return anyway

• Date of Visit: May-2022
    • Appearance: Miyu for me personally, was the complete package. Her breasts are just amazing, l spent almost the entire session just fondling and licking her nipples. She has a petty face and cute smile and topped with a nice ass, l just really enjoyed myself with her.
    • Session: The BBBJ was average for me, not bad but not the best I’ve gotten. She switched from BBBJ to CJ pretty quick, like basically as soon as l was hard/after a couple of minutes she wanted to switch. CJ with her is a lot of fun, just watching those tits bounce up and down is a sight burned in my brain. She enjoys this position. I’d say the biggest downside for me was that she pushed me to go really gentle/slow in doggy - this made the finish pretty anticlimactic/hard to cum for me.
    • WIR?: Yes but mostly because she’s just my ideal physical type and feels like a treat just to be able to bang her. I think her service isn’t top notch but can depend on the day/time you book her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great comprehensive and concise review! I definatley will put Coco and Lauren on the fuck list once my direct deposit hits.

Look forward to seeing more reviews from you !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great honest reviews. Thanks boss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the reviews. Ra-el one to watch out for.

Both Bella and Coco working today guys~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great reviews, appreciate the candidness. Sounds like Coco and Ra-el are ones to try for me. I imagined both to be similar in body (petite, C/D cups, shapely ass) but sounds like from your reviews they're not. Do you mind expanding the physical differences between the two?

Shame that Lauren may be gone as well, was on the list but never got around to it.

And I may skip Maya and Miyu if the chance arises. Not what I expected based on your reviews!

Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah T Maya does complain alot and uses them to explain why she can’t do certain things. No doubt they’re genuine, but it was somewhat a turn off. Her tits are definitely pretty damn saggy, but they are big and soft to make up for it. But be warned, If she’s on her fours and the tits are sagging down, looks like granny tits.

Thx for heads up on zoey. I hate hair on girls lol just a turn off for me. Was looking to try her but might give it a miss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    But be warned, If she’s on her fours and the tits are sagging down, looks like granny tits.
    Warning?? No sir. This is call-to-action for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Warning?? No sir. This is call-to-action for me.
    The opposite for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Yeah T Maya does complain alot and uses them to explain why she can’t do certain things. No doubt they’re genuine, but it was somewhat a turn off. Her tits are definitely pretty damn saggy, but they are big and soft to make up for it. But be warned, If she’s on her fours and the tits are sagging down, looks like granny tits.

I did a review on her back in January 2021. Very disinterested girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Great reviews, appreciate the candidness. Sounds like Coco and Ra-el are ones to try for me. I imagined both to be similar in body (petite, C/D cups, shapely ass) but sounds like from your reviews they're not. Do you mind expanding the physical differences between the two?

Shame that Lauren may be gone as well, was on the list but never got around to it.

And I may skip Maya and Miyu if the chance arises. Not what I expected based on your reviews!

Thanks.

I’ll start this with saying that I’ve seen some pretty mixed views on WL looks in general so take this with a grain of salt.

Overall, l would say Ra-el is the prettier one; she has a pretty face, nice smile and a defined jaw line. I would say Coco’s face is average - not bad or ugly or anything like that, just that you’ll probably find yourself focusing more on her other features. Coco’s breasts aren’t fun to squeeze/soft, vs Ra-el’s are soft and fun to squeeze - her nipples are quite tiny. Coco has a nice ass that’s fun to pound but l recall she had some minor stretch marks - again nothing wrong with that just an FYI. They both have hourglass figures.

Another thing is height - Ra-el is taller and overall l just found her more attractive. That being said Coco is more service oriented/more flexible and open to different things and that’s where Coco shines the most. If you have spare time in the session, ask her for a massage - she actually knows what’s she doing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate the feedback Mr PB, thanks.