Thread: J Takako

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Takako

Saw that this girl was only working one day a week so I pinged my interest and booked for one hour. Also no reviews so issa toftt
    Looks and body
    Face is above average, if you wanted me to pick a flaw I wouldn’t be able to, but then I wouldn’t take a second glance at her on the streets, just regular pretty. Short petite and a bit skinny. A-B cup. Maybe late 20s to early 30. Long brown hair. First photo is definitely her. Other photos could be anyone, but those poses give a good impression of her personality
    Experience and personality
    Definitely experienced. Not jaded. No JPS. English is conversational. Very bubbly personality and flirty at times. Made me feel very welcomed and no awkwardness. Somehow she managed to guess my blood type at the end of these session which was fun.
    DFK and DATY
    DFK only happened after I initiated which was later into session, after that it was like a free for all. DATY, lots of foam. Let’s just say my tongue is not compatible with her body… just a disappointing performance by me.
    BBBJ
    Above average BBBJ, good friction, no teeth. Finished in her mouth.
    Fucking
    Standard doggy, standard mish with lots of dfk. This one move in CG was a highlight for me, imagine the girl squatting onto you with your dick in, except takako is able to do this action very slowly. I was very impressed by this. It takes a lot of core and leg strength to pull off. Also feels really good.
    Overall
    If you don’t want to think too much about it and get serviced on then worth seeing. Or even if you’re a nervous punter and want the girl to take the lead. Unfortunately not the girl for me so I will not be seeing her again.

Banned
    Noice review bro
    What’s make her higher rate?

Thanks for sharing bro
    Many Japanese girls at 206 nowadays nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice review bro
    What’s make her higher rate?

Thanks for sharing bro
    Many Japanese girls at 206 nowadays nice
    Cheers bro

Higher rate relative to what? J girls in general just charge higher for been Japanese it seems. But then again I’ve had better sessions with J&K than C

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with the above review and defs very service oriented and playful (lots of teasing) lady English decent to have some basic convo. she is defs one of those girls that fall under the YMMV bucket with repeats giving better service and rapport.
    might be a deal breaker though for those where big boobs are a must otherwise i'd recommend.

@Drmartens - i reckon her price point is ok/fair i mean alot of the J Girls across both Kyoto/sakura and also Ginza have some younger J girls priced at 320 to 360 some of which service is meh but looks/beauty similar to Takako. Depends if ur after beuaty and youthful looks but average service from a tired and overworked call or a sweet and sexy OL Minx to serve u

Great honest review bro. Saved me from another J girl’s disappointment.