Thread: J Yuina - Energizer bunny who bent my dick

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Yuina - Energizer bunny who bent my dick

Really had my eye and heart set on booking J Sena, managed to get a slot for tmr… sweet was super stoked after reading Rooters review
    Unfortunately the next morning reception text me and said Sena not working today but I was already planning to work in city and had blue balls….quick look at the roster and saw newly posted pic of another new J Girl freshly arrived – J Yuina.
    Messaged to see if she could do the time I originally planned to see Sena and managed to squeeze me in for 45min if I could come to shop earlier.

Settled the deed at reception and wait for a bit before my turn. Walked in exchanged pleasantries and then the usual of undress and shower together.
    Photo/resemblance wise I’d say the first pic of her on website in the floral kimono looks like her the most but she has more like a blonde hair (if that’s your thing). Face wise that first photo is more here than the other ones and was wearing that same Kimono.
    Shower – to be honest it was nothing special, some help scrubbing in shower but no shower bbbj, LFK only and no nuru or body slide.
    This one might either take a while to warm up or service improves with repeat but she defs has her routine and enjoy kpop a lot. Played some kpop and got us both in the mood. Some catbath and then moved in DFK and then on with the bbbj – shes defs experienced – would rate her bbbj a solid 8/8.5.

She knows how to tease by rubbing balls and pulling at the lil fellow – gave me prostate massage while doing catbath and she knows when lil bro get sensitive so swaps from the tip to devouring the shaft and more ball licking (didn’t ask for rimming as not a fan) and lots of eye contact. Occasionally uses the few words she knows and asks “gooood”, winks at me and keeps going like a trooper.
    Finally my turn and did some daty in 69 before getting dressed for main event. Nice pussy and mostly shaved downstairs with a patch of hair but by no means getting in the way of daty or fucking.

She so cute with her pixie like face and imperfect teeth as she utters “go in slowly..please” as she simultaneously rubs some gel onto her pussy (and I don’t even consider myself big)
    I could soon see why as we started in mish and then I just saw her bit her lips while her body and hips squirmed. I went in slow and eased in more and more until I could get a rhythm going. As I started to pound a bit harder and faster my lil bro started to get bent into the direction where her body was squirming lol
    Was getting a bit tired and wanted more leverage so pulled her over to the edge for butterfly position and damn she still so tight and warm but she was getting super wet now. Damn this minx is making me rethink science and asymmetry as I was teasing and fondling with her boobs one tit (aerola was hard) while the other was in natural state rofl.

Was getting a bit tired now so swapped to cowgirl but after a few pumps she stopped and collapsed on me slowly – I was like ok and just bear hugged her and slowly fucked her for a bit and then got up and started riding like crazy like got herself into a squat position and just going up and down while smiling and teasing. Maybe tired/jetlag but after that power nap she was like a energiser bunny possessed then we moved onto doggy and wanted to finish in mish as I only had 45mins but she started to wrap her legs around and position in a way I couldn’t do full penetration a bit off putting for the rhythm as I had pump then slow down and readjust position and then get into groove to pump again in the end I was like ok just bbbj me and give me CIM

She didn’t quite understand and instead did the hand job motion and then said when you go kapow like making that sound effect and then she point to her mouth. Again good suction play and asked me again “good” with playful wink and then alternate between hand and mouth. Continued with the flow and tapped her when I was about to blow to which she stopped hand jerking and put her head on my head (so to speak) – overall decent punt and good service oriented girl.
    Don’t expect too much GFE or PSE as the girl knows what she is doing and defs goes through routine (or maybe u can initiate more) as I usually go with the flow esp for first timers

i would recommend her at that price point compared to the recent batch of J Girls and that price point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great feedback Jack jack.

PM sent jack jack. you have passed. great review, appreciate the TOFTT !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    she started to wrap her legs around and position in a way I couldn’t do full penetration a bit off putting for the rhythm as I had pump then slow down and readjust position and then get into groove to pump again in the end I was like ok just bbbj me and give me CIM
    How is that a satisfying punt then ? J asahi did similar with me so I'm reluctant to rate her as highly as others. Not only off putting, so much harder to finish, the sort of punt you walk away thinking who actually did most of the work lol